[Tavern Thread] The Dunn Wright Inn

GandalfMithrandir

First Post
Elros walks calmly to the small boy "Wild animals you say? I can help you, don't worry, you're among good, helpful people" Elros says

[sblock=OOC]Interested in the adventure[/sblock]

GlassEye

Adventurer
Elenka Danylova, Summoner 1

A young woman with a natural beauty but wearing clothing suited for travel that somehow still manages to accentuates that beauty enters the Dunn Wright Inn. The blackened steel terbutje with its
glittering teeth worn at her hip seems overly large and brutal for her small
frame and strikes a discordant note against her carefully composed bearing. She stands a moment in the doorway before moving through the room to the bar deftly avoiding the boy conversing with the woodsman. She pulls up a stool next to Vincenzo.

Caim

First Post
Mortar Foehammer, Level 2 Ranger

The door opens as a dwarf with a new bow strapped across is back and his signature earth breaker within reach. He walks up to the bar and removes some coin from his belt. "Ale please."

OOC:
I am more than interested in DT's adventure, but I am awaiting my level up approval. Actually nvm...lol. Went over my numbers and I misunderstood somethings. I am still level 1.

Last edited:

CootaR

First Post
KrAG lvl1 Paladin

After locating a local stable Krag and stabling his new mount. He makes his way to the Giant Building he assumes is a tavern.

Excited Krag opens the door :D, then immediately is flooded with concern :eek:. He has never seen this many people before and slowly makes his way to the least occupied corner.

Description [A huge Half Orc wearing scale armor and brandishing a formidable great ax smiles warmly behind a head of greasy black hair. A rough beard lines his face]

Krag (CootaR) - Living Pathfinder RPG Wiki

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
Recruiting for "The Lady of Lake Laguna", Level 2 Characters

The other patrons and workers frown as Elros 'encourages' the boy to stay, and they turn their heads to other business. The young lad joins Elros at his table, but his high pitch voice carries throughout the Inn. "Thank you, sir. My name is Chip, and I'm a Keeper of the Lady's Shrine near Boredton just three days north to northwest of here. Boredton's a small village, not like this city, sir. And it's been quiet up until a few weeks ago when the killings started. It's the local beasts, sir. They've gone mad and killed a few travelers recently and the people and Pan... Pan's the other boy that helps me tend to the shrine... anyways, the village folk and us boys aren't sure what to do. The last traveler was killed just a few hours from our shrine and Pat and I've been hearing the sounds of beasts at night in the hut where we live. Please sir, we're awfully scared and I'd hate to be eaten by a rabid bear or worse. Would you come and hunt these beasts for us?"

OOC: Thanks for the kind words, guys! I think it's pretty cool that my recruitment post was number 1,000. I sure didn't expect that. This adventure is meant for four 2nd level characters, but I'd be willing to take a different combination, such as three 2nd level characters and two 1st level, or two 2nd level and four 1st level. I have to warn those that are interested, however. The final battle is a tough one and I expect a character's death to be a strong possibility. Being first level would be that much more dangerous.

Caim

First Post
[sblock=OOC] Well I'm not afraid of a little death, as there is always a chance for it in any adventure. otherwise it wouldn't be an adventure ;). Also I am only a couple hundred away from 2nd level, so theres a good chance if the adventure is long enough I would level up before the final battle. But I can wait until the characters that are 2nd level have stated if their interested. If you don't have the numbers desired I am willing to play, death and all. [/sblock]

Last edited:

InVinoVeritas

Adventurer
"Rabid beasts? Folks going mad? Shrines in trouble? Sounds like you require the touch of the Red Hand."

A half-orc, skin the color of a summer sunset, stands. Not only are his hands red, but his gray cloak is emblazoned with a red handprint. Now that you think about it, his table also has a red handprint.

"I am Kanli, and I would be most willing to assist."

OOC: Kanli the Mad, L1 Sorcerer/L1 Oracle, ready to join. I have healing. Might become L2 Sorc/L1 Oracle if I get the chance to spend some DM points.

Last edited:

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
[sblock=Group]
I think you might just about have a group ready DT.

LvL 2 ranger
LvL 2 sorcerer/oracle
LvL 1 monk... will lvl up after first encounter*
LvL 1 ranger... will lvl up after first encounter*

And take...

LvL 1 paladin as the others may be able to keep him alive. And once the paladin hears the boy's story it would be hard to keep him out. :p

Just need to know if [MENTION=100214]deisenhut[/MENTION] is interested.

* if they don't take a class with spells should be easy to lvl during the adventure.[/sblock]

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases