Pathfinder RPG [Tavern Thread] The Dunn Wright Inn - Page 103

Cutpurse (Lvl 5)

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

Ignore SelcSilverhand

Tahn Staful, L1 Cleric

Tahn Staful stops for a moment outside the tavern to brush the dust off his boots and long black coat. It had been several months since he had last been to town, and then it had been only briefly. Some business with kobolds as he recalled. He had barely returned from the trip to the farmlands when a message arrived to call him away.
    Adjusting his tricorn hat upon his head, he pulls open the door and steps confidently inside. He quickly moves clear of the door after seeing a large group preparing to head out. He scans them quickly to see if anyone of them were from his former adventuring party. Seeing none among them he checks the rest of the room for them. As he remembers, he owes a few of them drinks...

Myrmidon (Lvl 10)

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

Ignore InVinoVeritas
    Quote Originally Posted by Deuce Traveler View Post
    Additional Notes:
    Spoiler:

The journey will take a little more than 3 days to your destination and you will start in the morning, so I recommend that each party member carry seven days worth of trail rations (3gp, 5sp) and a waterskin (1gp), or otherwise explain how they will feed and carry water for the trip there and back.

I am working on the first post now and will try to get it posted tonight. Please double check your equipment for this outdoors, wilderness adventure, purchase anything you feel you might need, and expect the post to be advanced to the point that you arrive at the Lady's Shrine with no encounters in between the city and the shrine.
    OOC

Kanli can Create Water at will, so the water is covered. His water may be slightly reddish and metallic to taste, but it's perfectly fine healthy water.

Just wait for when he picks up Prestidigitation as well.
    Living Pathfinder Judge! What's Living Pathfinder? Check it out here! Join the fun here!

Myrmidon (Lvl 10)

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

Ignore Deuce Traveler

[LPF] The Lady of Lake Laguna Threads

Chip sniffles and wipes away his halted tears. "Thank you all for volunteering to help. If you don't mind, I'm a bit tired. I thought I'd get something to eat and some rest and we can head out in the morning. I can tell you all about the problem along the way."

Time moved fast, and in the morning Chip, Krag, Elros, Yoshiki, Mortar, and Kanli the Mad were gone.

OOC:

In Character Thread is Now Up:
    http://www.enworld.org/forum/playing...ml#post5513684

The OOC Thread is Also Now Up:
    http://www.enworld.org/forum/talking...ml#post5513686

Maybe next time, GlassEye.
    My Involvement:
    Spoiler:

Player of Doral Kinsman the Beguiler in Who Wants to Be a Wayfinder
    IC

DM for my v3.5 homebrew campaign, Last Stand of the Dorinthians
    OOC//Chapter 1- Homeless (Closed)//Chapter 2- Illusions (Closed)//Chapter 3 - The Imperials (Closed)//Chapter 4- The Second Invasion (closed)//The Final Chapter(closed)//Dead Secrets(closed)//Rogue's Gallery//Story Hour

DM for his Sword and Sorcery Campaign; City-State of the Invincible Overlord w/BECMI rules
    Out of Character thread
    ---

My works:
    Dog Soul Publishing's The Books of Faith: Jainism
    Dog Soul Publishing's Sahasra - Items of Magic and War
    Various articles and editing projects for Silven Trumpeter
    LPJ Design's The True Psionic Story: Amulet of Catapsi

Cowled Justice of LPF COPPER SUBSCRIBER
    Myrmidon (Lvl 10)

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

Ignore GlassEye

Elenka Danylova, Summoner 1

Quote Originally Posted by Scott DeWar View Post
    Vincenzo smiles and calls for another glass and for Elenka, pouring a glass with out her asking for it. Setting the bottle down he raises his glass in a toast, "*sigh* To doing what is right. It is not always the easiest path to take."
    "Thank you." Elenka takes the wine with a somewhat sad smile. "The right path is rarely the easiest, Vincenzo." She smirks. "The left, however..."

Deuce
    I look forward to it!

Thy wounds are healed! SILVER SUBSCRIBER
    Magsman (Lvl 14)

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

Ignore HolyMan
    OOC
    Good luck with the game everyone and DT if you could can you switch your prefixes to the "Living Pathfinder" ones. I think they are found under campaign settings. Thanks.
    My UPDATED Signature is here

And come join in the creation of a new living world here: Living Pathfinder

Grandfather of Assassins (Lvl 19)

Miscatonic U. professor of supernatural studies-Emeritus [Nolensville, Tenn.]
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    OSRICEN PublishingPathfinderCircvs MaximvsGygax Memorial FundThe Perturbed Dragon

Ignore Scott DeWar
    Quote Originally Posted by GlassEye View Post
    "Thank you." Elenka takes the wine with a somewhat sad smile. "The right path is rarely the easiest, Vincenzo." She smirks. "The left, however..."

Deuce
    I look forward to it!

as Vincenzo is in mid swallow of a sip he looks like he is about to cough up the wine, but he manages to prevent the embarrassment of spraying out the wine. Somehow.

*cough* "funny." he holds his half empty glass up for a salute to her.
    Check out Living Pathfinder! 76 83 92 102 109 115 members and counting!!

Gallant (Lvl 3)

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

Ignore SJRSamurai

Zoryk Wolfheart, L1 Fire Elemental Sorcerer

Zoryk took a deep breath and walked inside the legendary inn. This is where is all begins he silently thought to himself as he let the familiar and unfamiliar smells hit him.

Taking a step inside the half-elf removed his hood, revealing his reddish blonde hair, unshaved jaw and chiseled good looks. Flashing a gleaming smile to all staring patrons, Zoryk made his way to the bar.

'An ale please'

Zoryk let his eyes wander over the inn's patrons as he patiently waited for his order, trying to discern those who like him had the makings of being adventurers.
    Last edited by SJRSamurai; Saturday, 2nd April, 2011 at 04:38 PM.

Myrmidon (Lvl 10)

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

Ignore jkason

Nathan Tchanlach, human sorcerer

The door opens and a slightly-disheveled-but-not-so-you-mind young man walks in. He wears dark reds and grays, and while it matches his palette, his cloak is clearly new.

"Nathan Tchanlach, trouble maker with a few tricks up his sleeve," he says with an easy smile. He spots Markas and, after ordering a drink, makes his way to him.

"You the first back, then?" Nathan asks as he sits. "I did a bit of shopping first, myself. I mean, Abzienta was kind enough to leave us all that loot, seemed unfair not to spruce up with it. Any more fun come walking through the door while we were gone?"

Cowled Justice of LPF COPPER SUBSCRIBER
    Myrmidon (Lvl 10)

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

Ignore GlassEye

Elenka Danylova, Summoner 1

Elenka smiles at Vincenzo as she takes a sip of the wine he purchased. "Very nice." Changing the subject she continues. "Do you think another employer will be in soon? My ready monies are dangerously low..."

Grandfather of Assassins (Lvl 19)

Miscatonic U. professor of supernatural studies-Emeritus [Nolensville, Tenn.]
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    OSRICEN PublishingPathfinderCircvs MaximvsGygax Memorial FundThe Perturbed Dragon

Ignore Scott DeWar
    "Likewise, mine too. I hope there will be work soon. looks like those two may be looking for work as well." He gestures with a tilt of his head toward Markas and Nathan. "They look to have been much more lucrative in their endeavors though." His shiney chain shirt ssnd well wrought basket hilted rapier show where his monies have gone to. The hilt of this rapier does not match the hilt of the one she remembered seeing before.
    Check out Living Pathfinder! 76 83 92 102 109 115 members and counting!!

• + Log in or register to post
    Page 103 of 407 FirstFirst ... 35393949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110111112113153203 ... LastLast