[Tavern Thread] The Dunn Wright Inn

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
"Table with a red hand? i think i saw it ove therre a few days back." Vincenzo points to the table with a red hand on it.

jkason

First Post
Nathan Tchanlach, human sorcerer

"Age doesn't grant wisdom or even intelligence for that matter, although your grandfather claimed such things, for the little time I have known you I would be glad to have you by my side in a fight." replies Zoryk with confidence.

Nathan bows his head. "I'm honored, Zoryk, and likewise."

"As for Kanli, it's the first I hear of him, but I'll keep my eye out" says Zoryk with a smile.

"Big half-orc with bright red hands. Like I said, I think you'll know him when you see him."

"Table with a red hand? i think i saw it ove therre a few days back." Vincenzo points to the table with a red hand on it.

Nathan chuckles. "That would be the one. I suppose officially I should be sitting there, but all the fun seems to be over here."

jkason

First Post

Zoryk nods at Nathan and looks around before saying with a smile:"I sure hope someone comes in with a job, I'm itching to get to work?"

"I'm sure something will pop up," Nathan says. "It usually does."

OOC: I believe there's a pending 1st level adventure that's just waiting on judge review / approval, so there should be a hook showing up in the Inn soon.

jkason

First Post

"Indeed," Nathan says, "though it seems I'm low again." He gestures for another refill when the barmaid swings by the table again, and concentrates on finishing off his frogs' legs.

Scott DeWar

To the tiefling waiting on those at the bar, Vincenzo leans over and politely asks, " may we have a round of the good stuff, Pleaes?" He lets his boyish charm pour out as a smile (charisma 12, oh well.)

the bar maid roll her eyes and shakes her head as she heads to the back. a few minutes later she returns with a tray full of glaqss bugs with a dark ale sporting a heavy foam head. She passes out a mug to each of this group, tucks the tray under her arm and holds out her hand. Vincenzo places a stack of coins in her hand dutifuly, a stack tall enough that she smiles and returns to work.

He stands and raises his mug,

"[Elvin]to life and posterity[/Elvin]

[Dwarvin]to prosperity and swiftness of ax[/Dwarvin]

[common]to stoutness of shield and armor- may evil tremble and flee!![/common]"

and drains the mug, punctuating the long draut with a healthy belch!!

Last edited:

SJRSamurai

First Post
Zoryk Wolfheart Lvl1 Fire Elemental Sorcerer

Zoryk smiles at the barmaid as she hands him his mug, he waits after Vicenzo's toast to speak his own:"To you my new friends, may fortune smile upon you."

The sorcerer then moves closer to Vicenzo and offers his thanks for the drink before taking a large gulp of his ale.

Scott DeWar

"I think My mug is empty. It poured out of the big hole!" he gets a refill and then raises his mug to the counter toast and takes a sip.

jkason

First Post

Nathan raises his glass and nods, "What you all said, even the parts I didn't understand," he says with a grin. Seeing Vincenzo's vigor in draining and refilling drinks, however, Nathan makes sure he leaves plenty of his own against the need.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases