[Tavern Thread] The Dunn Wright Inn

Systole

First Post
"What being...hic...what is..." Daylily trails off, appearing to have some slight stomach discomfort, and a moment later erupts with an ear-splitting

"BURRRrrrrRRRrrrrRRP!"

Without missing a beat, he continues, "What is 'social graces'?"

jkason

First Post
Nathan Tchanlach, human sorcerer

"You can see why I'm not too worried about social graces," Nathan says with a raised eyebrow.

"And, yes, for good or ill, father's kin tend to always be close at hand," he says. He spins one finger in the air as if stirring it, and several small lights spin off from the digit, dancing in the air before he shoos them away.

SJRSamurai

First Post
Howling Night recruiting

The doors of the inn opens loudly and a small and broad human with a scarred face makes his way to the bar. He wears a silvery breastplate, a cloack made of some kind of fur and a shield emblazonned with a flaming wolf design. At his belt, a steel terbutje with mystical symbols cannot be missed, the weapon looks quite used.

The man makes his way to the bar and speaks with Marla who seems quite happy to see the man, she points at the assembled adventurers with a roll of the eyes and taps the older man on the shoulder gently, the scarred man smiles and leaves the inn.

Marla writes something down and then moves to the notice board, she places the paper on the board before saying loudly:"Work has been posted."

[sblock=notice board]Adventurers wanted to help protect the great city of Venza. Those interested in doing good deeds and leaving the job with a purse full of coins please head to the temple of Hinotheus in the Rannachio district and ask Marius Appolero[/sblock]

[sblock=occ]Looking for a party of 4-5 2nd Level Adventurers, but do not despair as I will look into substituing a second level for two first levels, so that everyone can join in, if interested please head here: http://www.enworld.org/forum/talking-talk/304921-howling-night-temple-hinotheus.html#post5537000 [/sblock]

Systole

First Post
Daylily meanders over to the board to see what this bit of paper is. With a dirty finger, he slowly begins reading the posting. "Ah ... dee... vee ... advee ... adveentoo ... adveentooruur ... tooruurzz ..."

This might take a while.

OOC: Daylily is only first level, so I'm going to pass on this. But if you're still short on players by the time he finishes reading (in a week or so), I'll take a spot.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
[sblock=OOC] I think Daylily can survive a 2nd lvl adventure. Your AC is a little on the low side but you have 14 HP and do 2d6+6 dmg (so a minimum of 8 pts which isn't to shabby).

If Tahn ([MENTION=30016]SelcSilverhand[/MENTION]) is still around that would give us a cleric and add to your chances of survival. But totally up to you.

I'm really not sure who all else is here and [MENTION=92697]PolterGhost[/MENTION] is still working on his character - I think, but could join in too.

Best we get a group together I guess.[/sblock]

PolterGhost

First Post
[sblock=OOC] I think Daylily can survive a 2nd lvl adventure. Your AC is a little on the low side but you have 14 HP and do 2d6+6 dmg (so a minimum of 8 pts which isn't to shabby).

If Tahn ( @SelcSilverhand ) is still around that would give us a cleric and add to your chances of survival. But totally up to you.

I'm really not sure who all else is here and @PolterGhost is still working on his character - I think, but could join in too.

Best we get a group together I guess.[/sblock]

[sblock=ooc]Those judges are REALLY slow on checking characters, it seems.[/sblock]

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
[sblock=OOC] I am slow (due to age :p) but last two times I checked Ember wasn't ready and it is best to wait. Anyway I saw your link in the submissions thread so will have him gone over first thing in the morning (well later it is morning).

Till then you can have him enter and RP.

If Tahn and Ember joins those of use already RPing then we would have...

Sorcerer 2
Crossbowman 2
Cleric 2
Barbarian 1
Fighter 1

Not a bad group hard to get a cleric here in the LPF [/sblock]

jkason

First Post
Nathan Tchanlach, human sorcerer

"Whoa," Darreo says to the display. "You sure you should treat them like that? Won't they get... mad or something?"

Nathan gives a dry smile and says, "They're too busy worrying about when they get to mete out divine judgment next, really. 'Anger' is beneath them." The lacing of sarcasm isn't lost.

Marla writes something down and then moves to the notice board, she places the paper on the board before saying loudly:"Work has been posted."

Nathan smacks Darreo on the shoulder lightly. "Now enough philosophizing. That's what we're really here for," he says, moving to look at the notice. Once he's read it, he gives a tiny chuckle.

"Guard work, and Markas gone and wandered off," he says under his breath. "Clearly the town never should have let him go."

"Well," the young sorcerer says more audibly. "I think I've indulged in enough sloth for the nonce. Going to freshen up and I'll meet whomever else is on board at the temple.

"And for whomever decides to give this one a pass, best of luck to you. I'm sure our paths will cross again. A pleasure killing time with you."

As Nathan exits, he stops a moment near the door, looking at a spot over his shoulder incredulously.

"No, not literally," he says, rolling his eyes. "How would you even do that? Nevermind."

And with nothing further, Nathan is off.

[sblock=OOC] If Tahn and Ember joins those of use already RPing then we would have...

Sorcerer 2
Crossbowman 2
Cleric 2
Barbarian 1
Fighter 1

[sblock]LOL. I'd say "Nathan can provide minor healing support," but looks like this is another party full of Neutrals that Nathan's heavenly fire power will be useless to help. Let's just not get the only other Good-aligned ally charmed and on the other side of a fight this time ;)[/sblock]

SJRSamurai

First Post
[sblock=OOC] I am slow (due to age :p) but last two times I checked Ember wasn't ready and it is best to wait. Anyway I saw your link in the submissions thread so will have him gone over first thing in the morning (well later it is morning).

Till then you can have him enter and RP.

If Tahn and Ember joins those of use already RPing then we would have...

Sorcerer 2
Crossbowman 2
Cleric 2
Barbarian 1
Fighter 1

[sblock=occ]Pretty much the group I had in mind when I posted, in any case Systole, if you want to join, just do so, even if your barbarian is level 1, I'd love to have him/you onboard[/sblock]

Remove ads