[Tavern Thread] The Dunn Wright Inn

Fenris

Adventurer
Mordjn downs the rest of his second ale and follows after Fury.

"Hey, Fury, I missed the beginning. What's this about demon dogs? And what's the guy's name hiring us?" asks Mordjn in a whisper.

SelcSilverhand

First Post
With a slight smile on his face, Tahn heads out tailing behind the group. Demon dogs, farmers in distress, and something about a purple worm. Today just got a bit more interesting. He reaches inside his vest and touches something hanging from around his neck. His hand falls to his belt to check his weapons before he steps out into the street to follow.

GlassEye

Adventurer
As they exit, Fury explains. "These little demon creatures have been harassing farmers, killing cows, and stealing things. They want us to stop 'em. The pudgy one is Farmer Jezz. The other one is a guildsman from the Land Owners and Cultivators Guild named Fallson, I think."

GlassEye

Adventurer
Frog Hunt

The water-taxi rowed by the three halflings finally bumps up against the Dunn Wright Inn's dock to discharge Willow, Boon, Elros, Ta-Am-Ath, Nathan, and Kanli. Mossimo grins and tips his hat to the five adventurers. "Good night to you."

Walking Dad

First Post
Ta-Am-Ath AC 15 (T15, FF12), HP 13/13, F +3,R+4,W+4, CMB +4, CMD 16

"Good night."
Ta says before entering the inn. At first, he is looking around for Orlando, the only member of the Society that not participated at the Frog Hunt.

[sblock=ooc]
Ta-Am-Ath
Ta-Am-Ath

[/sblock]

InVinoVeritas

Adventurer
Sacks bulging, Kanli storms into the tavern. Some bizarre bits of flesh, looking like giant webbed toes, poke out of one sack.

"Come, Master Chef!" he bellows. "We have your bags of frog! Your dish, it shall be glorious!"

Vertexx69

First Post
There seems to be some commotion coming from the kitchen area in the back of the tavern, followed by some growling cat noises. The pretty young savage comes staggering through the swinging kitchen doors dragging a large moving sack that occasionally ribbits. "Time make slimy jumpers taste better?" There are a few deep thumps from the roof above, as Willlow casts an eye upward.

jkason

First Post
Nathan Tchanlach, human sorcerer

Nathan wishes their guides a good night and joins the others making their way back into the Inn

Sacks bulging, Kanli storms into the tavern. Some bizarre bits of flesh, looking like giant webbed toes, poke out of one sack.

"Come, Master Chef!" he bellows. "We have your bags of frog! Your dish, it shall be glorious!"

Nathan comes in behind the others. He looks down at himself and turns up his nose.

"It was getting so dark, I had no idea what a mess I was. Alright, mess, I've had enough of you. And take the boggard muck with you."

The young man makes a shooing motion with his hands, and as if responding to his request, the muck and smell dissipate, leaving him once again clean.

"That's better. Now I definitely need another drink."

GlassEye

Adventurer
Despite the lateness of the hour the Dunn Wright Inn is still busy and despite the Inn's busyness those involved in hunting frogs for Zitteaux still draw the attention of all those present as they enter. Even though there are still many people in the lower common room, Ta-Am-Ath finds that Orlando is not one of them.

There is much conversation carried on at the level of a roar in the kitchen behind Willow as she exits. The door slams open behind her and Zitteaux enters the common room. "Ah, zee frog hunters, zey have returned! Prepare zee mushroom!" Zitteaux goes off into roared directions for his assistant chefs and a couple of his servants approach the party to collect their bags of frogs.

Zitteaux also turns to face the adventurers. "So many frogs, eh? Zee hands of red, zey collect frogs quickly, eh? It must be all zee extra hands!" He laughs loudly and with his head thrown back.

Walking Dad

First Post
Ta-Am-Ath AC 15 (T15, FF12), HP 13/13, F +3,R+4,W+4, CMB +4, CMD 16

"Getting those frogs was a bigger fight than I expected. We didn't only need many hand, but fighting ones, too."
Ta responds calmly, looking for a seat.

[sblock=ooc]
Ta-Am-Ath
Ta-Am-Ath

[/sblock]

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases