[Tavern Thread] The Dunn Wright Inn

Qik

First Post
Having cooled down a bit, Quioan finds himself chuckling in spite of himself at being referred to as a "great wee squirrel". Looks like this'll be an interesting trip. Better than a dull one, I suppose. Standing up from where he had been sitting, he begins to gather up his gear. "I, for one, am horse-less, friend Dane, so a cart would be much appreciated." Turning to Relic, he whispers, "let's hope those herbs you gave him for his scent do indeed work."

jkason

First Post
Having cooled down a bit, Quioan finds himself chuckling in spite of himself at being referred to as a "great wee squirrel". Looks like this'll be an interesting trip. Better than a dull one, I suppose. Standing up from where he had been sitting, he begins to gather up his gear. "I, for one, am horse-less, friend Dane, so a cart would be much appreciated."

Ryall stands quickly, obviously eager to get going. "I'll just go get 'er ready, then!" the peasant says, hustling out the door.

GM: Okay, think I did the mentions right, but just in case, the Game Thread has started. :)

Systole

First Post
Daylily gathers the last skewer of rat off the hearth and ambles out the door, with a backward glance to make sure Kazanto is coming.

jbear

First Post
Relic follows the others out of the door softly whistling an almost familiar tune leaving the pleasant smell of herbs and spring behind him which all but masks the lingering smell of wet dog.

Songdragon

Explorer
Seeing that the scab novices are getting ready to go slay baby dragons, puppies, or whatever, Borric mutters a soft question while Zelena is busy casting her spell, "Do ya mind if I steal some?" He nonchalantly reaches for some meat that the gnomish lass hasn't finished yet.

Zelena looks up at Borric pondering his query for just a moment and then shrugs, "Sure. I can never finish these human portions anyhow. Although leftovers or sharing works too."

She watches a group of new adventures head out of the establishment, remembering her first time here at the Dunn Wright. Although only a few months ago, it seems like so much longer.

((Just waiting on HM for a shopping trip... :) ))

Gerald007

First Post
Syl had been sitting quietly with his friends, observing Zelena and Borric fighting down the Adventurer's platter in front of them, playfully feeding Waltor bits of food, as they watched the scene around them. He enjoyed the hustle and bustle of the Inn. Lots of younger adventurers than he, meeting up and seeking their fortune.

OOC: Sylvain is still here.

GlassEye

Adventurer
Fury, male human rogue/bard

Fury watches as the barbaric elf leaves the Inn. "Air is already smelling cleaner in here. I might have to see where I can get me one of those toads, though." He grins.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
[sblock=OOC] I am ready. I just haven't gotten an yeah or nay from the judges to run this encounter. I did get a little feed back from WD about how to award XP but that was it.

Question is do you all trust me enough to go without approval?[/sblock]

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases