[Tavern Thread] The Dunn Wright Inn

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Borric Hawkins, Male Human Fighter

Speaking of bad smells, Borric is reminded of another wench at a brothel, "I know you have been down and the Dusty Clam Shell Wenches and Accessories, Fury. Surely you have smelled Hairy Sally down there?"

Fury doesn't know if Borric means 'down there' as in south of the border or in that part of the city.

OOC: If you cannot twist an arm, I am fine with it. Pull the trigger, HM.

Swash1.jpg
Borric Hawkins

jkason

First Post
OOC: Before everyone runs away, turns out we misjudged, and our GM thinks we'll need a replacement for Daylily in our 2nd level adventure. The group is currently mulling over information in a back room of the Inn (where Nathan wandered off to) in this thread. Since they're in the same building, and the adventure hasn't even had its first encounter yet, should be simple to integrate a joiner.

ETA: Falkner just wandered in, so I think we're set. Thanks again, toasterferret. :)

Last edited:

toasterferret

Explorer
Having slipped off into a daydream, Falkner snaps himself out of it. Seeing all the hustle and bustle of the Inn, he decides he could use some space.

"Excuse me friends, I'm sure i will see you all soon."

he says, getting up from the table and heading toward the back room.

Songdragon

Explorer
Zelena shakes her head as Borrick, is well, Borrick. The man opens his mouth and spews all sorts of obscenities. She sighs deeply and takes up a portion of a baked potato. Once done she slides the rest of the plate in Borricks direction, "Enjoy, I have had my fill."

((I am game HM :) ))

perrinmiller

Adventurer

Borric pays no attention to the look or tone in Zelena's voice as she disapproves of his table conversation. Sliding the leftover food in front of him to finish her meal, eating with his fingers no less, he thanks her with a mouthful, "Thankee, lass. You know if you ate more you might grow a bit."

Seeing Falkner excusing himself, he calls out loudly, "Good luck, Cap'n. Give her a good poke for me will ya."

Swash1.jpg
Borric Hawkins

GlassEye

Adventurer
"Stay safe, Falkner!" Fury slouches back in his seat and idly twirls Zelena's fork through his fingers obviously bored. "You have to admit: having someone try to skewer you is entertaining at the least. Not that this isn't fine and all but it lacks a little... pizazz? Discounting galloping merfolk and barbarian elves of the rankest sort, of course." The fork slips from his fingers and clatters across the table. He sighs. "Anyone interested in a trip to the Mystic Pearl? I've a bit of coin and a desire to have my armor reinforced with magic. Rather make the skewering as difficult as possible for my enemies, you know?"

perrinmiller

Adventurer

Borric downs his remaining ale and nods, "Aye! Just let me grab my weapons."

The process of taking the sharp implements of his profession takes a few moments and he shoulders his heavy back with a grunt of effort as he is ready to go. He tucks the guisarme away and straps his shield onto his arm.

Since they are not sneaking around on a scouting mission, Borric takes the lead and heads out the door of the tavern with the others following behind.

Swash1.jpg
Borric Hawkins

GlassEye

Adventurer
Fury, male human rogue/bard

Fury watches Borric collect all his sharp tools of destruction with amusement. "I know it's best to be prepared..." He peeks at Borrics bulging backpack. "...but how many suits of armor do you have in there?" Shrugging off his own question Fury follows Borric out of the Inn.

Remove ads