[Tavern Thread] The Dunn Wright Inn

GlassEye

Adventurer
Zitteaux plunges his hand into a sack of frogs and pulls one out to dangle the squirming creature in front of Ta-Am-Ath. "Fighting zee frogs? But zey are so tiny! What, zey have tiny little swords like needles?! Ha-ha!"

jkason

First Post
Nathan Tchanlach, human sorcerer

Zitteaux plunges his hand into a sack of frogs and pulls one out to dangle the squirming creature in front of Ta-Am-Ath. "Fighting zee frogs? But zey are so tiny! What, zey have tiny little swords like needles?! Ha-ha!"

Nathan raises an eyebrow and smiles. He walks to the bag he knows contains the giant frog's legs and lifts it for Zitteaux to see.

"Nah, we ran into this little beauty, who had a boggard keeper with a very nasty croak."

GlassEye

Adventurer
Zitteaux's eyes widen and he is silent for quite likely the first time in his loud life. Then he laughs and if there were someone in the building who didn't know what was going on he would now. "ZEE FROGLEGS! Amazing!" He grabs Nathan in a bearish hug and kisses him on both cheeks. "Pay zem! Pay zem! It is deserving and I shall make zee feast!"

Zitteaux ushers the five of you to a table where he makes sure you are all comfortably seated then he disappears into the kitchen. Zitteaux's assistant brings a pouch of 300 gold in payment and for the next while Zitteaux has a constant stream of waiters bringing you fine wines, sweetmeats, bread salad and an unimaginable array of foods from the richly exotic to the commonly hearty until, finally, he crowns the meal with his masterpiece: froglegs with golden mushrooms and sweet Orosho pepper sauce. It is quite possibly the best meal you have ever had and at its end Zitteaux stands proudly before you.

"Ah, my friends. You have made Zitteaux zee happiest man. If you should need zee help, Zitteaux is here. You have but to call."

Walking Dad

First Post
Ta-Am-Ath AC 15 (T15, FF12), HP 13/13, F +3,R+4,W+4, CMB +4, CMD 16

"They tasted much better than I expected. If the Red Hand Society becomes a bigger movement, I will suggest you for the guild chef."
Ta responds, sated. All things in life have to start small, and getting himself sted and a cook happy was a good start.

[sblock=ooc]
Ta-Am-Ath
Ta-Am-Ath

[/sblock]

jkason

First Post

Nathan pushes his chair away from the table when he can eat no more, in a bit of a daze.

"And I thought I could do magic. My every compliment to the chef," he says.

GandalfMithrandir

First Post
"Wow" Elros says, after the last portion of his meal, "That was a LOT better than trail rations, thank you very much, master chef, that was an excellent meal!" Elros says with a smile.

GlassEye

Adventurer
"It is I who am honored by your pleasure," beams Zitteaux. He bows low to the table of five basking in their praise but just as pleased that they enjoyed the meal. "How else is zee simple chef to show his appreciation? Ah, yes, zee hand of red." He taps the table where they are sitting and straightens his posture in clear preparation for making a declaration of some sort. "Zis table is always reserved for zee brethren of zee Red Hand. It is zee honor I claim, to cook for you."

jkason

First Post

"It is I who am honored by your pleasure," beams Zitteaux. He bows low to the table of five basking in their praise but just as pleased that they enjoyed the meal. "How else is zee simple chef to show his appreciation? Ah, yes, zee hand of red." He taps the table where they are sitting and straightens his posture in clear preparation for making a declaration of some sort. "Zis table is always reserved for zee brethren of zee Red Hand. It is zee honor I claim, to cook for you."

"You know, I wasn't keen on the tattooing before," Nathan says, "But if it keeps me in this great dining, I say red me, Kanli."

Nathan rolls up his left sleeve and presents the inside of his forearm to the sorcerer for receiving the society's arcane mark.

Vertexx69

First Post
The tiny druid girl seems to be a bottomless pit when it comes to eating. Willow makes soft grunting and growling noises as she tears large dripping hunks from the amphibian bones. Anyone that even starts to get close to her while she is eating is met with the predatory gaze of a wild animal and as low a growl of warning as the young girl's delicate throat can manage.

InVinoVeritas

Adventurer
Kanli has barely looked up from his meal, his faraway gaze looking more like that of culinary ecstasy. He stops, realizes his name was said, and responds.

"By all means, Nathan! It is done!" He touches Nathan's forearm, and the Red Hand appears.

"And, Master Chef Zitteaux, we gladly and humbly accept your great honor." Kanli clears a space in the center of the table, and slams his open palm down upon it, leaving the Red Hand behind on the table.

Kanli calms down, somewhat, his voice more like a smoldering ember than a blazing fire. "Willow," he begins, "the skills of you and your tiger have proven themselves this fine evening. The Red Hand Society would welcome such a capable member as yourself."

He then turns to Zitteaux. "The Red Hand Society is dedicated to making a better world. Certainly you have done so tonight with this incredible meal. We would be honored to be able to include such an important and clever master culinary craftsman as yourself. You are most welcome to join as well." He bows before him.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases