[Tavern Thread] The Dunn Wright Inn

GlassEye

Adventurer
Zitteaux gravely considers Kanli's offer of membership in the Red Hand Society. "Ai, do not bow to me! Especially if we are to be brothers of zee Red Hand Society. I am not zee crusader to be going and making right zee wrongs of the world. But crusaders must eat, yes? And zat Zitteaux can do. I accept!"

Like Nathan before him, Zitteaux adjusts his sleeve to accept the mark of the Red Hand Society upon the forearm of his right arm.

Vertexx69

First Post
Willow's eyes get a bit wider as she and the chef are offered a place in the new "brotherhood", the mark setting painlessly into the skin of the cooks massive forearm. After rending another giant hunk of frog from bone, she looks at the large hand print of Kanli and then down at her slender forearm. "No fit there..." she swallows the wad of strongly seasoned meat and stands, un-latching the bottom two clasps of her hide vest to everyone's surprise. She pulls back the hide flaps, exposing the rippling muscled surface of her petite tanned abdomen from waist to the bottom of her ribcage. "Fit here? Found one brother this day. Why not find more." The mark sinks into her delicate skin, framing her adorable navel in the center of the palm print, with fingers radiating upward like the sun rising from behind her belt. Then she re-clasps the bottom of her vest, sits back down and resumes eating without further ceremony.

Walking Dad

First Post
Ta-Am-Ath AC 15 (T15, FF12), HP 13/13, F +3,R+4,W+4, CMB +4, CMD 16

"Greetings to my new brothers and sister! Greetings to the new members of the Red Hand Society!"
Ta says, holding up his mug.

[sblock=ooc]
Ta-Am-Ath
Ta-Am-Ath

[/sblock]

Last edited:

jkason

First Post
Nathan Tchanlach, human sorcerer

"Greetings to my new brothers and siter! Greetings to the new members of the Red Hand Society!"
Ta says, holding up his mug.

"I'll drink to that," Nathan says, raising his own mug.

Luinnar

First Post
Red Hand Society...Someone starting a secret society without me? Into the tavern walks a handsome young man with brilliant blue eyes, long black hair and red robes.

You can almost feel arcane power flowing off him as he walks to where the others are talking. What is this Red Hand you have been talking about? he says as he takes a seat near the others, putting his boots up on the table.

[sblock=ooc]
Alnar level 1 Human Red Dragon Sorcerer (approved)
[/sblock]

jkason

First Post

What is this Red Hand you have been talking about? he says as he takes a seat near the others, putting his boots up on the table.

Nathan smiles at the bravado. "It's Kanli's brainchild, really," Nathan says, nodding to the red-handed half-orc at the table. "Gonna change the world, this one. I'm Nathan, by the by."

InVinoVeritas

Adventurer
Kanli finishes marking the master chef before taking a bit more care with Willow. He grins with the taut feel of her abdominal muscles, revealing that he does, indeed, have small tusks, normally hidden in his cheek. Yet, he says nothing as the mark sinks into her skin, and does not dally.

Kanli then turns to the newcomer to face him. He stands tall, clearly orcish in heritage, yet not typical. His skin is tawny, like a deep turmeric, with the heavier bones and muscles of an orc. His hair is long, straight, and a golden brown, and his ears are long and pointed. His eyes are golden, and appear never quite to focus on anything. Yet his face is oddly angelic. His nose, his mouth seem nearly perfectly human.

Completely ignoring any sarcasm, Kanli responds, "The brain gives birth to many children, and they scamper to suckle at the Mother of Ideation. Indeed, the Red Hand Society stands to create a better world, identify the character of this one and transform it to a better place."

Luinnar

First Post
Nathan smiles at the bravado. "It's Kanli's brainchild, really," Nathan says, nodding to the red-handed half-orc at the table. "Gonna change the world, this one. I'm Nathan, by the by."
Alnar, he says simply.
Completely ignoring any sarcasm, Kanli responds, "The brain gives birth to many children, and they scamper to suckle at the Mother of Ideation. Indeed, the Red Hand Society stands to create a better world,identify the character of this one and transform it to a better place."
Transform the world? I thought this was a Society, not a cult. Alnar says. You are not in with dark gods of unspeakable evil are you?

[sblock=ooc]
Let me know if anyone has trouble reading the font.[/sblock]

Walking Dad

First Post

"My name is Ta-Am-Ath, from Rhat'matanis. The 'society' part of the name was actually my idea. But there is nothing secret about us and our goals.
And I dispise dark gods and cults. My homeland has enough of them, but I wish they would be venerated in secret and not as state religion."

Ta says, mustering the new sorcerer.

[sblock=ooc]
Ta-Am-Ath
Ta-Am-Ath

[/sblock]

jkason

First Post

You are not in with dark gods of unspeakable evil are you?

"If you asked my grandfather, probably," he says, "But since my father was an angel--the not-metaphorical kind--I'd have to guess it's contrary to my nature."

The young sorcerer speaks glibly, though there's the slightest undercurrent of something painful as he speaks of family.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases