[Tavern Thread] The Dunn Wright Inn

Luinnar

First Post
"If you asked my grandfather, probably," he says, "But since my father was an angel--the not-metaphorical kind--I'd have to guess it's contrary to my nature."

The young sorcerer speaks glibly, though there's the slightest undercurrent of something painful as he speaks of family.
Sorry he is de-- oh. Says Alnar. Wait, your an angel? Where are your wings? Alnar says looking at Nathan seeing if he is hiding wings under his robes.

jkason

First Post
Nathan Tchanlach, human sorcerer

Sorry he is de-- oh. Says Alnar. Wait, your an angel? Where are your wings? Alnar says looking at Nathan seeing if he is hiding wings under his robes.

Nathan shakes his head. "Dad has wings. I lived a life that was a whole lot more ... earthbound." He chooses not to elaborate on what that might mean, though it's clear it isn't a pleasant memory.

"Though I did get something from good ol' pop," he says, breaking his reverie. He holds out his hand, palm up, and a brilliant, pure white flame appears.

"I'm not the judgmental sort, but the fire is," he explains. "It helps you if you're good, hurts you if you're bad, and is happy to ignore you if you're indifferent."

jkason

First Post
Nathan Tchanlach, human sorcerer

Ta-Am-Ath AC 15 (T15, FF12), HP 13/13, F +3,R+4,W+4, CMB +4, CMD 16

"Your fire is like my fist!"
Ta adds with a dry chuckle. It seems he got a bit to much wine.

Nathan closes his hand, snuffing the celestial fire in his palm, and laughs.

"Well put, Ta."

Vertexx69

First Post
As Willow's gluttony begins to slow, her belly distended from being crammed with several pounds of food, she pauses and curls her hands into a strange configuration. She presses her lips to her hands and creates a fluttering whistle sound.

A moment later Boon comes trotting back into the tavern as if invited, coming right up next to his charge and sitting down. She heaps her plate with another whole serving and slides it front of the giant cat, turning her full attention to draining the large cup ale still in front of her. All of the black stripes are now gone from the predator's dry white fur.

InVinoVeritas

Adventurer
With the discussion of fire and fist, Kanli stares into his own crimson palm. "Where is the Golden Mushroom?" he whispers to himself. He clenches his hand and reopens it; a web of golden filaments sprout and trace patterns along his fingers. "Ah, there it is!"

Kanli looks Boon over and responds to Nathan's question. "I think I would rather wish to know why the tiger is hiding his stripes."

Walking Dad

First Post
Ta-Am-Ath AC 15 (T15, FF12), HP 13/13, F +3,R+4,W+4, CMB +4, CMD 16

"And I thought there was a saying about tigers not loosing their stripes!"
Ta adds with a dry chuckle again. Someone should stop him drinking...

[sblock=ooc]
Ta-Am-Ath
Ta-Am-Ath

[/sblock]

InVinoVeritas

Adventurer
The next day arrives, and the door to the Dunn Wright Inn swings ajar. In steps a well-manicured, yet terribly worried male human. He constantly fiddles with something in his hand. He wears his cape in the style of a nobleman, with a polished rapier at his side. However, his cape is slightly frayed at the edges, and the blue is somewhat faded. He is clean-shaven, and his hair is short yet neat.

He paces momentarily at the entryway, then strides in and approaches the barmaid. Worrying ceaselessly at the small object in his hand, he swallows and asks her, clearly, "My name is Umberto Gabbiano. Excuse me, but I have heard that someone who frequents here happened to find this? Something about a red hand?"

He drops the object in his hand on the bar with a clatter. It is a signet ring, the telltale large gothic G patently visible on the seal.

Last edited:

Living PF Judge

First Post
OOC: If there are no objections...

The jovial reverly continues well into the wee hours of the morning. They talk of home, family, and the future, but like all days this one to must end.

Taking to their rooms (with Ta getting a "little help") everyone gets some much needed rest after a day of adenture. In the morning the descend the stairs to the common room to enjoy a breakfast of fruit, cheese, breads, and wine (although Ta's headache calls for a strong tea).

OOC: A new day and a new adventure on the way. :D

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases