[Tavern Thread] The Dunn Wright Inn

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Nimientioquijuil's rhino

Vincenzo stops in mid pronunciation of nim's name, still, and looks at the gnome dubiously after what he says about the enemy best not having a rhinoceros. He then glances at Fulgrim with a look of 'What did he just say?'.

Wanting to quickly change the subject he calls for another round of drinks for the four of then then adds more frog legs, he asks the halfling, "just how many do you suppose we need for a team?

IronWolf

blank
Fulgrim catches Vincenzo's glance, tilts hits shaven head and drums his fingers on the side of his mug with a shrug.

Fulgrim grabs a couple more frog legs off the fresh platter Vincenzo ordered as it is placed on the table, again discarding the clean bones in the empty mug.

Qik

First Post
Having either not noticed the exchange between the two, or noticed but not cared, the gnome continues to happily alternate between frog legs and ale, waiting for the group to fill out so they can be under way.

GlassEye

Adventurer
Elenka Danyllova, Human Summoner

The door to the Dunn Wright swings open and the smell of fish wafts in from nearby Gulls. A brief moment passes and a small woman enters the tavern. She is small, barely five feet tall, if that, but curvy, extremely pale with long, bright red hair. She's dressed in elegant clothing but in the heavier materials and southern styles more common to the foothills and lower reaches of the Seithr Mountains. Incongruously, a heavy, black-iron sword with glinting jagged teeth dangles from a sword harness around her waist.

She walks in without closing the door behind her but once she's a few feet inside it swings closed on its own. She pauses and fingers a large chunk of amber that dangles from a gold chain around her neck. Seeing Fulgrim and Vincenzo she smiles a greeting; she is certainly not the gore-splattered waif, soaked to the bone that accompanied them on their last job!

Seeing another familiar face she gives a little wave and begins moving across the room towards the table that seats a rather plain looking human man. She murmurs a few words under her breath and as she crosses the common room chairs and benches slide of their own accord out of her way.

"Yoshiki, my friend! How long has it been? It is good to see you. How have you been keeping yourself?"

She slips into an empty seat across from the monk.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
--- Outside the Dunn Wright Inn ---

Borric shrugs and looks at Zelena after the White Cloak continues on, "Damn nutter of a White Cloak, no appreciation for the work I do."

"I don't plan to head back, do you? I want to meet this, ah... person you mentioned."

[sblock=Mini Stats]Initiative: +4
AC: 23 (26 with shield, 24 flat-footed, 13 Touch)
HP: 43 Current: 43
CMB: +7 CMD: 20 (22 vs. Trip/Disarm) Fort: +6 Reflex: +3 Will: +2 (+3 vs. Fear)
Conditions in Effect: none

Current Weapon in Hand: Barghest on a pike
Chakram: 2/2 MWK & 6/6 Cold Iron remaining
Light Hammers: 2/2 remaining[/sblock]___________________________

Swash1.jpg
Borric Hawkins

toasterferret

Explorer
Anna sits in the offered chair, nodding her thanks before turning to Syl. "Thank you kindly for your words Syl."

Noting the new arrival, Anna calls over Maria and has a bottle of wine sent to the table with a note reading

"Glad to see I'm not the only redhead in Venza, Well met!"

She then resumes sipping her own wine, looking about to see if any familiar faces were heading toward the recruiting table.

deisenhut

First Post
Yoshiki Akita (Human Monk 3)

Hearing his name, he suddenly wakes up. "Why Hello Elenka, good to see you again as well. How have things been going for you? Sorry, must have dozed off there for a second. Those long days of traveling on foot can really make a man tired." He sits up and checks his empty mug before gesturing to the barmaid for another. "I think I just had a strange dream. Did one of the guards come in her announcing a job for somewhere in a distant city?" He looks are the tavern and spots a man in a white cloak sitting and drinking ale with another man and woman he doesn't know. Yoshiki gestures towards that table. "Who knows, maybe it wasn't a dream. Why are there never any jobs here in Venza?"

jkason

First Post
Parsons raises an eyebrow as Anna sends the wine.

"You know that one?" he says. "Seems kind of small, but then I suppose your lot can hide bigger punches in smaller packages, and whatever cousin Inar has in mind, I know he's expecting more than two..."

OOC: [MENTION=40413]GlassEye[/MENTION] , I started recruiting for an adventure for levels 3-4 if you're looking for something for Elenka. Only two takers so far. Details so far are in this post

ETA: ninja'd. :)

Remove ads