[Tavern Thread] The Dunn Wright Inn

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Borric Hawkins, Male Human Fighter

--- Droed's Taxidermy & Back outside the DWI---

Borric grudgingly pays the negotiated price, figuring that he can some prestige out of the value at least.

"I understand your an artist, so I expect something good, mate. See ya when it's done."

He waves farewell as the duo exits the shop.

Clanking along beside the gnome as they head back to do some more drinking at the tavern, he also hears the commotion.

"Yeah, to arms and all that rot. Let's go!"

Borric has his shield on his arm since leaving the taxidermist and he moves along with Zelena to see what the ruckus is all about..

OOC: I am game too.
[sblock=Mini Stats]Initiative: +4
AC: 23 (26 with shield, 24 flat-footed, 13 Touch)
HP: 43 Current: 43
CMB: +7 CMD: 20 (22 vs. Trip/Disarm) Fort: +6 Reflex: +3 Will: +2 (+3 vs. Fear)
Conditions in Effect: none

Current Weapon in Hand: Shield
Chakram: 2/2 MWK & 6/6 Cold Iron remaining
Light Hammers: 2/2 remaining[/sblock]___________________________

Swash1.jpg
Borric Hawkins

Artur Hawkwing

First Post
Marcus shrugs.

You never know until you try.

He seems to let the rebuke slip from his shoulders easily enough. The run in of the boy catches his attention. Others move to go see the spectacle unfolding. He glances at Darius.

Sounds like fun outside. Wonder if there's a drunken Dwarf taking bets?

He chuckles and heads for the door, adjusting the cestus on his left hand as he does so.

OOC: If you got a Level 1 group, I'm in. As long as it isn't a raging gorilla.

jkason

First Post
Nathan's waning attention comes back to the present at the sounds of conflict. He grabs a wand from his belt, muttering something as he holds it aloft. The runes glitter along its surface and the air around the sorcerer wavers, then he smiles.

"Alrighty, then. Let's have some old-fashioned, straightforward fun, eh?" he says, racing out the door.

OOC: Used his Mage Armor wand before leaving. Nathan's in. :)

GlassEye

Adventurer
[sblock=Recruiting Dockside Diversion]
Ok, so far we have:
level 1: Dockside Diversion (level 1-2)
Fae'shiel Aeros (DalkonCledwin) - Magus
Marcus Cole (Artur Hawkwing) - Ranger
level 4: Dockside Diversion (level 4+)
Borric Hawkins (perrinmiller) - Fighter
Zelena Andu (Songdragon) - Cleric/Bard
Nathan Tchanlach (jkason) - Sorcerer

I've added links to the game threads above and you are free to move over to those and begin posting. I will give others time to post interest so I probably won't update the scene until tomorrow at the earliest.
[/sblock]

toasterferret

Explorer
Hearing the commotion outside, and seeing the lad stumble into the tavern, Darius slams his beer down on the nearest table.

"ZAPHYN! TO ME!" he barks out, before striding out the door and into the street.

A moment later, Zaphyn's demonic form drops to the floor, hisses, and sprints out of the door behind him.

sunshadow21

Explorer
tengu treasure hunters

As the commotion increases, the tengu look at each other and smile at the excitement being generated. The one with the maps speaks to the greenhorns. "Go and see what is going on outside. If you handle that little ruckus, I may have an interesting lead that myself and my partners are unlikely to get a chance to pursue." With that, he pulls his partners to a corner table where they start quietly discussing plans for their next job.

OOC: As soon as Glasseye is done with his encounter, I will start recruitment for Treasure Hunt, with space available for 4-5 1st and 2nd level characters. So if you're interested, PM me, and when we are ready, I'll already know who is available.

OOC: Please include class and level in your PMs. It will help me ensure a better balanced party.

Last edited:

Ehdge

First Post
Ehdge reaches up to check the greatsword strapped across his back to be sure it is ready to draw and steps out of the common room and into the street.

GlassEye

Adventurer
[sblock=Recruited!]
Ok, we have:
level 1/2: Dockside Diversion (level 1-2)
Fae'shiel Aeros (DalkonCledwin) - Magus
Marcus Cole (Artur Hawkwing) - Ranger
Darius Thran & Zaphyn (toasterferret) - Summoner
Kazanto (InVinoVeritas) - Oracle
Ehdge (Ehdge) - Fighter
level 4: Dockside Diversion (level 4+)
Borric Hawkins (perrinmiller) - Fighter
Zelena Andu (Songdragon) - Cleric/Bard
Nathan Tchanlach (jkason) - Sorcerer
Sylvain Marana (Gerald007) - Witch

Two good groups. Updates coming soon! From here on I'll be posting in the above game threads.
[/sblock]

Four more adventurers rush from the inn. Sylvain manages to follow in Nathan's wake but the other three aren't so lucky. The crowd closes behind the witch and they get buffeted by a cluster of sailors until Zaphyn bares his teeth and clears the way. By that time, however, Sylvain and Nathan are far down the dock and Darius, Kazanto, and Ehdge end up near Fae'Shiel the elf, and the wild-haired half-elf named Marcus Cole.

In the inn the tengu treasure hunters chuckle and keep up their chattering: they know those eager adventurers will be back soon...

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases