[Tavern Thread] The Dunn Wright Inn

GlassEye

Adventurer
OOC: Ehdge, click the Dockside Diversion (level 1-2) link in my previous post to get to the encounter (where everyone is waiting for you...)

DalkonCledwin

First Post
Fae'shiel walks into the Dunn Wright Inn and looks around at the assorted Patrons, she then walks over to the chairs nearest the fireplace and sits down to relax in the warmth provided by the fire. Once there she begins her meditations for the evening that will allow her to once again regain her spells.

OOC: not sure how long 8 hours of in-game rest takes within the Dunn Wright Inn, but after the rest required for the character to regain her spells, I will be 100% ready to participate in Sunshadow21's new Low-Level Adventure if he is willing to have me along for the adventure?

Ehdge

First Post
Ehdge returns to the inn after spending some time shopping in town and enjoys another tankard of ale.

OOC: Do we need to apply the XP and Gold from the dockside diversion to our characters on the Living Pathfinder site? Also, with the money I made, I should be able to sell my greatsword and purchase a new masterwork greatsword I think. Is that something that I am free to do? Finally, I would very much like to join your adventure, Sunshadow.

sunshadow21

Explorer
[sblock=Treasure Hunt recruitment]I will take Ehdge, Kazanto, Fae'shiel, Darius, and Marcus. As soon as everyone has reported to the tengu in the corner, I will start up the thread, and we can get going.[/sblock]

DalkonCledwin

First Post
OOC: Ehdge record everything you got from the dockside diversion adventure on your character sheet. I would suggest asking a Glasseye or Sunshadow to help you if this is your first attempt at it. You can then purchase items for the character based on your new GP value and any current gear's resale value at this thread so long as you follow it's rules

After meditating for the amount of time required of her to regain her spells Fae'shiel awakens her senses to the outside world. She then pulls her spellbook free from the confines of her backpack, she opens the spellbook and begins reciting spell incantations and making mental addendum's to her notes as she see's fit here and there noting what could be improved in her performance of these spells and what is still working properly. After an hours time studying her spells she is satisfied and replaces her book in the backpack. She stands up, picks up her backpack and looks around, noting the Tengu in the corner she walks over and says "Why good sir, have thou been sitting here all this time? Thee must have incredible patience."

sunshadow21

Explorer
The three tengu are still indeed sitting in the corner, and are busy pouring over maps and such as you walk up. "Done already and still alive? You have potential."

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases