[Tavern Thread] The Dunn Wright Inn

Ehdge

First Post
OOC: The rules on that site seem to indicate that you can sell/trade items for full value. So my greatsword would bring me 50g instead of 25g?

DalkonCledwin

First Post
OOC: I believe it is only Magic, Masterwork, and other unusual Items (such as Cold Iron Items) that can be sold for full value. Ordinary items will still sell at half-value as per normal sales rules. But perhaps these questions would be better suited for the General Discussion Thread in the Living Pathfinder Group?

Ehdge

First Post
Ehdge takes his ale and walks over to the tengu's table.

"That was a fun little bit of exercise! Too bad you missed it!"

OOC: I am sorry, I will refrain from posting questions in this forum in the future.

sunshadow21

Explorer
OOC: You're fine. Everyone has to start somewhere.

"Eh, unless it was an elder red dragon or the like, I doubt it would have been much of a challenge for us. Much better to let you greenhorns get some practice."

Systole

First Post
A very dirty and bloody elf stalks into the bar from upstairs. The crowd parts for him, although it's unclear whether its due to the stench of his grimy furs and leathers, or due to the murderous look in his eye.

Stopping in front of the bar, he growls, "Three of bottle of the goods drink ... the 'rotgut.'" The half-orc bartender eyes him, shrugs, and sets out a trio of bottles.

The elf chugs the first one without a breath, and immediately begins work on the second bottle.

Last edited:

toasterferret

Explorer
Darius strides back into the tavern, heading toward the group of tengu. He pulls up a barstool, and quietly waits for the rest of the group.

Zaphyn stalks in behind him, quickly climbing up into the rafters, shooting menacing looks at any who dare to direct their gaze upward.

Systole

First Post
Daylily turns as the door opens. Ignoring the half-elf, he watches Zaphyn climb up into the rafters. He takes a thoughtful draught of liquor, and then calls out to the demon. "Oye! Dark Child! A questions for you. Are you civilize? In fight, is you taking prisoners?" The barbarian seems genuinely curious as to what the eidolon's answer will be.

InVinoVeritas

Adventurer
The magma-adorned mermaid pulls herself out of the water at the Dunn Wright Inn's dockside entrance. She tosses the water off her hair with a whip and sprays the dock behind her. She slithers into the Inn, her scarlet scales glistening.

Pulling her dark tresses out of her face, she looks around. Suddenly, with a big grin, she calls out, "Daylily!" She rushes over (as best she can on her tail) to the dirty elf and gives him a big hug.

"Hello! I hope you are doing well!" she exults, chipperly. "I think those black bird-people over there were looking for me. But we really have to catch up sometime!"

DalkonCledwin

First Post
Fae'shiel looks over at her kin and wrinkles her nose at the stench emanating from the filthy elf. When the mermaid rushes up and gives him a hug, she gives the Elf a bit of a suspicious look and then turns her face to look away from the scene as if she wasn't interested in the affairs of those who seemingly wish to treat themselves as nothing but commoners.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases