[Tavern Thread] The Dunn Wright Inn

DalkonCledwin

First Post
Fae'shiel smiles at her kindred and says

[sblock=Elven]"I will do my best to protect the lady."[/sblock] with that she returns her attention to the Tengu gathered in the corner.

OOC: I will now be switching over to the Quest Thread, but I would kind of like to know who you were referring to Systole, that you think my character may be related to?

Last edited:

Systole

First Post
[sblock=Elven history]In E'n, there was a Time of Darkness about a thousand years ago. Most of the elves retreated to some sort of demiplane. However, Daylily comes from the Western continent where an elvish expedition was stranded, and couldn't access the demiplane, and ended up going all feral and Mad Max. (Or something like that -- the history is still deliberately fuzzy until someone decides makes an adventure out of it.)

However, given that Daylily's people have several ancestral given names (Daylily is one of them), it isn't a stretch to think that his clan name -- Falshenaya -- might have deeper Elvish roots as well.

You can read more on the wiki, under Jirago and .... I think it's the history section.[/sblock]

DalkonCledwin

First Post
OOC: Any connections between Fae'shiel and Daylily's people would have to be something explored in an adventure as I actually hadn't even read that article or Daylily's character biography when I created her so I had no idea that there was already a similar sounding name within the Living Pathfinder Society Canon.

Though it is something I would be interested in exploring, if you are :p

InVinoVeritas

Adventurer
"A mermaid with talking feet?..."

Kazanto shakes her head. "Okay. Oh! But I see that I have to go talk to the tengu now. Thank you again, Daylily! I can't wait to hunt with you again!"

Kazanto grabs Daylily in another hug, and kisses his cheek. She heads over to the corner with the tengu.

toasterferret

Explorer
Zaphyn catches the tossed bottle of rotgut, and shoves it down his gaping maw. The sound of broken glass can be heard as he crunches the bottle. Several drops of the liquid splash down on the tables below.

The demon grins down at Daylily, before shooting another glare at Darius.

"THISSsssSS ONE HASSSsSSsS SSSsssENSssSSE."

OOC: joining the treasure hunt thread

jackslate45

First Post
Recruting starting for a Spiked Drink

The door of the tavern opens, and in walks 2 men. The tallest of the two wears the white cloak of the Venzan Guard. He holds tightly in one hand the other man, with short red hair and stains all over his robes of various colored liquids. The bartender looks up questioningly at the short haired man and asks "Rulkelp? Whats going on here?"

"This man is under arrest for selling poisoned potions to ..." the white cloak started to say before Rulkelp yelled out "I AIN'T POISON NOBODY!! Why would I?! You have the wrong guy!" With a shake of his head, the white cloak continues with "To the general populace of Venza. As per his request, he has been brought here to hire..." "I want outsiders to look into it! You guys did not listen to anything I said about it!" Rulkelp interrupts again. With one last effort the white cloak finishes with "Hire adventurers to investigate instead of allowing the Venzan Guard to investigate." "Cause you dont LISTEN!"

"BOTH OF YOU SHUT IT!" the barkeep barks. He points to a table near the back and says "Sit there. People can talk to you there."

[sblock=Recruiting]
Recruitment started for A Spiked Drink, a level 3 adventure. Once we have enough interest, I will start the actual thread.
[/sblock]

jbear

First Post
Relic Nevyn, a dishevelled old hairy faced wizard limps in through the door leaning heavily on his staff. He sits down in a quiet corner and opens his scroll case, his eyes gleaming like a young boy about to open presents. Despite the noise and hubub of the tavern he begins studying the writing greadily so absorbed he quite forgets he hasn't eaten in days.

OOC: Relic lvl 3 wizard 2/oracle 1 would be up for joining the adventure A Spiked Drink. He'd dearly love to be able to spend a night studying his newly bought scrolls though. Would that be a problem? :)

jkason

First Post
OOC: I believe Dockside Diversion is in the wrapping up stages. Nathan is level 4, though, and I'm not sure how tight the level requirements are. If it helps, I think Nathan's pretty squishy for his level (both the level 3 chars in the Inn have more HP than him; heck, Daylilly has almost double the HP :) ).

jackslate45

First Post
OOC: I have no problem with level 4s. Level 2 however might have some difficulty with the combats.

As for learning from scrolls, I would have no issue with it. If a judge can voice his opinion though, as I thought there was a rule about this somewhere.

Remove ads