[Tavern Thread] The Dunn Wright Inn

fggs02

First Post
Do I look like a noble of the Fey-Born to you my good man? I am sure that your prized nobles possess the wisdom of the anicients, but that is hardly grounds for me to endorse their personal habits. Clearly they do not possess the specialized knowledge necessary to die correctly. On the other hand, living life to its fullest may be an entirely different matter altogether. I congradulate you sir on your rapier-like wit. I would buy you a drink. You may poison your body as you wish, but for me i will have water as I am saving myself for death.

Fester graciously shakes Eanos' hand and also offers him the opportunity to abuse his body.

DalkonCledwin

First Post
"Fair enough, die of water poisoning should you wish it. As for me, I would much rather drink something that I know for a fact is sterile than something that has likely been pulled up from a well, or cistern which may or may not have been polluted by human waste products." Veniarus says with a cocked smile. With that he calls for a waitress and asks for a glass of honey mead. A Mild Alcoholic beverage, but one which he is sure that humans and orcs would have access to, and which is just as likely to be sterile. He also makes sure to state that he will know if it is watered down, and will not pay for something that is watered down.

A few minutes later the waitress returns with Veniarus' honey mead.

fggs02

First Post
Fester giggles at his new friend's persistence.
"You sir must share your bloodline with a bear. you stubborness clearly has no other source."

"A druid's magic, sir is granted from nature itself. How could that which is granted from nature truly be considered unnatural? It certainly isn't any more unnatural than manipulating alcohol from nature, surely. Magic itself seems quite natural to me sir. It is merely the abstract manipulation of natural elements....such as water.

There are other types of magic that are far more unnatural than my own I assure you.

Would you care for some water sir? Even bears must drink it occasionally.

DalkonCledwin

First Post
Veniarus smiles as he calls forth energies from worlds unknown even to himself forming a creature of staggering proportions from the Æther to stand beside himself "YOU RANG?" Kalius says as he finishes coalescing from nothingness and at the mental prompting of Veniarus the centuar like creature makes a menacing face towards the druid.

This creature has the lower body of a lion, and the upper body of a man, with a large shaggy mane.

OOC: Fggs, it would be so much easier to read your text if only the part of your text that is actually being spoken by your character is not the default forum color.

jkason

First Post
Eanos Setirav, human inquisitor

Eanos shakes his head with a smile as the pair continue to clash over philosophy. Deciding there doesn't appear to be any escalation toward violence, though, he merely takes his ale and moves to a table where he can sit with his back to the wall and watch the room.

fggs02

First Post
Fester immediately drops to the floor, and he places both palms together. He then extends them in Veniarus's direction.

"ohh please, master Veniarus, please dont keel me with your dog!"

Fester then climbs to his feet and wiggles his fingers at Veniarus.

"I put a hex on you! Let nature curse your every step across En, should you strike down one of her most prized protectors."

DalkonCledwin

First Post
"May I assume that this runt presumes to think himself on of Nature's most prized protectors?" Kalius says with a scoffing voice to his master, at which Veniarus seems to make no comment on. However that alone seems good enough for the Centuar-like creature who says "Now look here you insignificant little whelp, I have no desire to kill anyone in here. But should you insult either of us any further I am sure accommodations in the afterlife could be made for you." At this statement Veniarus noticably winces.

OOC: Please note that the opinions expressed by the Eidolon, do not necessarily reflect those of the summoner.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Cythera e'Kiernan, Bronze Dragon Disciple

Cythera, a tall woman appearing to be slender due to her height, enters the favorite adventurer's hangout in Venza. She has a martial look about her, accentuated by her muscular build and multiple weapons.

She is an attractive woman, with red hair kept loose and free, about halfway down her back. Her blue-gray eyes are cold and hard, a lot like the reality of the world. By looking at her, one can see she is not playing at being an adventurer. Her muscles are very toned from rigorous martial training and exercise, yet she retains a decently curved figure.

Beneath a gray tabard, trimmed with crimson, there is the shining glint of mithral of her finely crafted breastplate. A exceptionally well-crafted glaive is in her hands, carried, but not brandished in a threatening manner. The weapon appears to be quite natural in her hands and she deftly navigates through the crowd.

Approaching the half-orc bartender, Cythera asks for some wine.

With a goblet in hand, she sips sparingly, surveying the crowd.

[sblock=Mini Stats]Initiative: +4
AC: 22 (19 flat-footed, 14 Touch)
HP: 54 Current: 54
CMB: +8 CMD: 21 (22 vs. Sundering) Fort: +5 Reflex: +6 Will: +5 (+1 with Resistance)
Conditions in Effect: Arcane Strike, Power Attack, Furious Focus, Overhand Chop

Current Weapon in Hand: Glaive
Chakram: 8/8 Claws: 5/5 rounds remaining

Battle Dance: 8/8 Rounds Remaining
Spells Remaining: Cantrips: (Read Magic, Detect Magic, Resistance, Light, Prestidigitation)
1st Level 3/3 (Cure Light Wounds, Timely Inspiration, Grease(DC13))[/sblock]___________________________

CytheraAvatar.jpg
Cythera e'Kiernan

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases