[Tavern Thread] The Dunn Wright Inn

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Tyrien, Half-elven Archeress

Tyrien barely pauses for breath as Kanli remarks about her boots, a big grin on her young looking face. "Oh, not long as all that. I found the right shop and got the whole outfit. Frogs, huh? Okay."

She appears to be quite proud of colorful and clashing fashion.

"Oh, look! Some of my companions are going as well. Yes, let's join them and see, I can introduce you to the sour puss. And kitty too. Sadly, I cannot compete in the bosom contest, the gods only granting me these little things that barely separate me from looking like a boy. "

Tyrien heads to the private room with Kanli.

[sblock=Mini Stats]Initiative: +7 Perception: +11 (low-light vision)
AC: 20 (15 flat-footed, 15 Touch)
HP: 40 Current: 40
CMB: +6 CMD: 21(16ff) Fort: +5 Reflex: +8 Will: +4
+2 Will vs. Enchantments
Special: Immune to Magical Sleep
Current Conditions in Effect: PBS, Precise Shot, Arcane Strike (+1 Dmg), Resistance, Ioun Stone illumination, Deadly Aim (-2Att/+4dmg)
Current Weapon in Hand: Longbow
Chakrams: 3/3 Remaining

Bardic Performance:
5/5 Rounds Remaining
Spells Remaining: Cantrips: (Message, Resistance, Mending, Prestidigitation)
1st Level 2/2 (Cure Light Wounds, Timely Inspiration)[/sblock]___________________________________________

LieraAvatar2.jpg
Tyrien e'Adrianne

rb780nm

First Post
Iosef waves a farewell to his former companions and takes the seat Tyrien had just vacated. Seeing a crowd heading for the back room, he decides to wait for the next person to request aid - gives him a chance to finish his drink.

soulnova

Explorer
Galandra stopped at the entrance of the inn weighing her options. Should she enter or check on the next inn?

She looked tired, dirty and in dire need of rest. It was clear the road had been a long and hard one but she was not sure about this place. The city was just a mess for her. It was starting to overwhelm her senses. -Too many people in one place- she shook her head sighing and finally deciding to enter here.

She approached the bar looking at the barmaid "What do you have?" she simply asked.

sunshadow21

Explorer
random drunken sailor, NPC to kill time with

A raggedy looking sailor enters, looking a little green around the gills, and staggers up to the bar. "A pint of the strongest stuff you've got, bartender." He says, not so gracefully putting some silver coins on the counter.

rb780nm

First Post
"The water here is good, as long as you don't mind wine in it," Iosef calls from his empty chair. This draws him a clout across the ears from Marla, but it's a good natured.

sunshadow21

Explorer
The man's face goes green at the mention of water. "Please don't remind me of that substance. I've seen enough of it in the last month to last me a lifetime. I swear I will never again get on anything larger than a fishing boat." The man, clearly not cut out for the sailor's life, downs the first drink put in front of him in almost one gulp, asking for another one almost immediately, preferably something even stronger.

soulnova

Explorer
After the men get their drinks, Galandra orders a stew, it will surely help her regain her strength. Is clear that the sailor's comment caught her attention but she merely stays quiet and glances at him now and then.

sunshadow21

Explorer
OOC: Sorry about that, rough week at work.

After about a half hour, the sailor is now partially drunk. Looking up and seeing a lady sitting nearby, he gets up and comes over to sit down by her. "So, what are your plans for the evening, my dearest? I have a pouch full of coin, and 3 monthes of nightmarish hell to purge from my mind." He says with a bit of a drunken slur.

kinem

Adventurer
Menik Krill, elf wizard 1

An elven man walks into the tavern. He's 6' tall, with white hair but young looking, and his green eyes look around with curiosity. He bears arms in the manner typical for many elves - longsword and longbow - but wears no armor, only a cloak and leather outfit.

He goes to sit at the bar. "Hello" he greets the waitress. "Honey mead please."

So many of the tales start right here ...

GlassEye

Adventurer
The barmaid looks the newcomer over with one brow quirked. Her gaze is almost insulting in its boldness and thoroughness, as if she's judging his worthiness to be admitted into the club that is the Dunn Wright Inn's clientele. Apparently the elf passes muster and she pulls a mug from below the bar and fills it with a clear, golden-colored liquid with bits of spice (one hopes, anyway) suspended within it.

She sets the mug on the bar in front of the elf and says, Mead. And don't call me 'Honey'." She smiles and brushes her hair around a small horn in what looks to be an attempt to hide her tiefling heritage.

Remove ads