[Tavern Thread] The Dunn Wright Inn

jkason

First Post
Ru Brike, human ninja

A few minutes after Ru enters the building, the door swings open once more, revealing a burly looking dwarf. His scaled armor is covered with the dust of the road and he wipes it off with the palms of his gloved hands. He smiles slightly, white teeth showing through a dark blond braided beard. "Hello, this be the place to get a room and some mead?" he asks.

Ru raises his glass. "It is at that," he calls in greeting. "You can call me Ru. What's your moniker?"

possum

First Post
"Moniker?" the dwarf says, thinking for just a second. "Oh, you mean me name," he adds. "Name's Dolgrin Truddiggun. Yours?"

jkason

First Post
Ru Brike, human ninja

"Moniker?" the dwarf says, thinking for just a second. "Oh, you mean me name," he adds. "Name's Dolgrin Truddiggun. Yours?"

Ru raises an eyebrow, then chuckles a bit. "Ru will do fine," he says, then gestures to the others. "My mentor always told me a name's a precious commodity, so I'll not go doling out my drinking companions' without their say so." Here he looks to the others and smiles by way of encouraging their own introductions.

possum

First Post
"A recent taste, for sure," Dolgrin states. "We did not have beehives or honey in my home," he adds. "I arrived at a village tavern three weeks ago and that was all that they had at the time. I would have loved a fine ale or beer, but it was not meant to be."

jkason

First Post
Ru Brike, human ninja

Ru shrugs.

"Can't say I have much of a preference one way or another. Any drink is good for relaxation. Or, if plied properly, for loosening someone's tongue. Though I tend to avoid that much imbibing; get a bit more work if you can stay discreet, I find."

kinem

Adventurer
"There was plenty of honey in the forest where I grew up. I like the taste, and I've never had a problem holding my liquor" Menik tells you. "Not that I overdo it, of course."

jkason

First Post
Ru Brike, human ninja

Ru smiles, "I was a city boy, myself," Ru says of the talk of complaining animals, "But I suppose it was much the same with me. Things back home stagnated. I needed to go out and find something new, and everyone tells me this is the place to be to find just about anything."

Remove ads