[Tavern Thread] The Dunn Wright Inn

jbear

First Post
"Hey look Jade Arrow, it's te wee Dog Caller! We could have used him and his dogs to fight all te other dogs that te invisible huffling dog caller called.

Hey Dog Caller! Good to see your face again! When you have finished your meeting come over here by te fire and Maui will buy you a drink!"

Indeed Maui is distracted by Ni's appearance in the tavern, providing the perfect opportunity for Coreuth to take an easy out of what is obviously going to be a very aggravating conversation.

jkason

First Post
Eanos Setirav, human inquisitor

Eanos watches the chaos of dwarves, gnomes, badgers, eidolons, and jungle druids with a quiet amusement. He gives Ni a wave, then steadies Marla as she dodges the multiple living obstacles.

"Starting to seem like just making it from one end of the room to the other is as risky as our line of work, yes?" he says. Marla gives a practiced chuckle developed from years of having to laugh at bad jokes to get good tips, and moves to get Mortar his order.

"No work just yet ... Mortar, was it? I'm Eanos," the broad-shouldered redhead offers with a nod. "This many bodies in and out, though, I figure something's bound to be 'round the corner."

Caim

First Post
"Aye, Mortar Foehammer is ma name." He returns the nod as he looks over the crowd that just rushed in. "Hopefully the work will be here sooner than later." He then looks to the half-orc standing behind the bar. "I've seen some faces around that I don't remember from the last time I was here and I see theres a new bartender." He gives Marla a wink.

"So Eanos looks like you can use something cold to drink and its the least I can do for ya savin me ale."

Qik

First Post
Kicking off "Ties that Bind"

The (apparently revolving) door to the Dunn Wright Inn opens once again, and this time it is a dapper-looking halfling, complete with wire rim glasses, who enters. From the entrance, he scans the tavern as if looking for someone in particular, and when his gaze settles on tanned redhead with a bow over his shoulder, he smiles in relief. "Master Eanos - I was hoping to find you here!"

The halfling eagerly makes his way over to Eanos, nodding a greeting to Maui and Taniwha in transit.

[sblock=OOC]This is the start of an adventure written at the request of Artur Hawkwing. I've actually already done the recruiting, but as Eanos is one of the PCs, I figured I would start in here anyway.

[MENTION=50177]Artur Hawkwing[/MENTION] and [MENTION=40413]GlassEye[/MENTION] - I'll ping you two once I get the game thread up. I'll explain how we'll be proceeding with the beginning once we get over there.[/sblock]

rb780nm

First Post

[sblock=OOC]This is the start of an adventure written at the request of Artur Hawkwing. I've actually already done the recruiting, but as Eanos is one of the PCs, I figured I would start in here anyway.

OOC:
No chance you need a Paladin 5 there? Iosef has been inactive long enough that cobwebs are starting to form :(

Qik

First Post
OOC: Hey rb - from his post in the Upcoming Adventure thread it looks like Systole has you covered. As long as you're okay with it, I'll leave Iosef for his adventure, as we've currently got a full group and I'm uncertain if he does. If it doesn't look like his is working out, let me know.

gryphon_gold

First Post
Coreuth eases her way out of her meeting with Maui and watches the sudden influx of patrons while continuing to drink her wine. Her face stays expressionless, but her eyes remain attentive, actively looking over every new person.

jkason

First Post
Eanos Setirav, human inquisitor

"So Eanos looks like you can use something cold to drink and its the least I can do for ya savin me ale."

Eanos smiles wide. "Any time. I know how nice it is to wash the road dust down, yes?" he says. But before he can take advantage of Dolgrin's offer, Phedilo walks in.

"Master Eanos - I was hoping to find you here!"

"Please don't tell me the stone got loose," Eanos says with a groan.

[sblock=ooc]I'm assuming this is Phedilo?[/sblock]

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases