[Tavern Thread] The Dunn Wright Inn

Qik

First Post
It is Ni's turn to blink. "Why would I want Lu to be eaten? You are making no sense, my lady."

By this point, Lu has temporarily exited the tavern in search of a meal and returned chewing on the bone Daylily had discarded earlier.

[sblock=Stats]Nimientioquijuil
Initiative: +2, Perception: +2
HP: 16/16
AC: 17 (Touch: 13, Flat-footed: 15) CMB: -2 CMD: 10 Fort: +2, Ref: +4, Will: +4

Current Weapon in Hand: None

Summon Monster I: 9/9
Spells: 0 (Infinite), 1 (1/3)

Active Magic: Mage Armor - Lu (0/2 hours), Grease (0/2 minutes)

Lumoi'es
HP:11/11
AC: 20 (FF: 18; Touch: 12) CMB: +3 CMD: 15 Fort: +3 Ref: +4 Will: +0

Natural Weapons: Bite (+3, 1d6+2), 2 Claws (+3, 1d4+2)[/sblock]

DalkonCledwin

First Post
Shilandra sighs says "Gnomes are infuriating..." in the Elven tongue under her breath, proceeding to stick her nose back in her spellbook and ignoring any further comments from Ni.

jbear

First Post
The puff of soot dislodged from the chimney from the eidalon's antics which happens to land directly upon Maui and Daylily's comment about eating cats are just too much for the crest fallen jungle druid. With bloodshot eyes and blackened forehead he sits up with a growl.

"What kind of creature eats te cat? As far as I know only te fiends and demons. Is that what you are, Wild Man? A cat eating demon come to plague te Hall of Heroes with your smell? To stab our ears with your singing?!"

Maui also glowers at Lu joining in on the antics.

"And as for you Talking Horse ... play with te devil and soon you will grow his horns!"

Taniwha growls and raises his hackles. You could almost think he was offended by the mention of eating cats as well.

jbear

First Post
Upstairs enthused by his advancement Relic sets into studying the last of his new scrolls. Whistling away merrily as it all becomes to easy he scribes it into his spell book alongside his other new spells.

"You had better find me fast E... the worm begins to turn."

Exhausted and hungry he rushes down stairs for a brief evening meal, before heading upstairs to get some much needed shut eye.

Last edited:

DalkonCledwin

First Post
Fae'shiel grumbles to herself and says "Child, I doubt very highly that anyone is going to eat your cat. Though I am sure if you really wanted to, you could always go ask a Dragonhunter his thoughts on whether cats should be hunted or not. Considering that if my memory serves me correctly, Chromatic Dragons are distant relatives of the Feline species." to Maui.

jbear

First Post
Maui bares his teeth at Fae'shiel. "I would like to see them try! But I do not speak only for Taniwha, a king amongst cats! I speak for his cousins! I speak for te Spirit of the Great Cat! You do not eat te Night Watchers without waking te Nightmares they keep in te bed."

Then he realises the woman called him a child. His face seems to discolour and then turn purple for a moment.

"Child!? Who are you calling child?! And why are you talking about cats and dragons!? And people think I am stupid?"

Maui taps his temple several times to indicate to the woman what he thinks of her sanity.

DalkonCledwin

First Post
"Human, even the oldest of your kind would be as children to one of my kind. I am over One-Hundred Summers Old. You are at best Forty Summers Old. Elves of that age are still considered vastly immature by comparison to an Elf of my age. To me, I would call even an eighty or ninety summer old human a child. Especially if that Human were behaving in an irrational manner such as you are demonstrating." Fae'shiel explains to Maui.

jbear

First Post
Maui glares at the elf.

"Pah. Forty summers! Maui is not so old! Go and boil your head! You call te Elders children? And say you are older than them? Who do you think you are? A Child of te Rainbow? Pah! Elf or whatever you call yourself... I know you are not a Daughter of te Rainbow, there are none so ugly as you amongst te Eternal Ones. Your eyes too big for your head! So whatever you are Elf, keep your stories and stick them with your rations and your manners in a dark place!"

Systole

First Post
Maui bares his teeth at Fae'shiel. "I speak for te Spirit of the Great Cat! You do not eat te Night Watchers without waking te Nightmares they keep in te bed."

Daylily looks curiously at Maui after this. "Why is you thinking this? Is nots true. The Hunter in the Darkness is nots care about his childrens. They is strongs and quiets and make deadly, or they is eat by the one who is more quiets and more strongs and more makes deadly. That is being the way of the Hunter."

Afterwards, he turns to Fae'shiel and speaks in his native tongue.

[sblock=Elven]"And ye ... last I saw ye, I charged ye tae keep the Snake Daughter well. She is in health, I reck, or else ye'd nae show your face tae me."[/sblock]
For Maui's benefit, he adds switches back to the common tongue and adds, "The way of man's kind is a bright fire-spark. The way of elf's kind is the slow fire-ember. Both way are only the way of thing, and one way is nots being more betters than the other. Why is you make a piss about it?"

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases