[Tavern Thread] The Dunn Wright Inn

Systole

First Post
The barbarian looks relieved. "Oh ... oh. That is not being so bad, then. Is okays. I was much afraid you was not have name." He blows his nose messily on the floor, then shakes his head and shrugs. "It is much strange of you Easterner people to hide the trues name. But I thinking it is nots as strange as soap and yellows metal."

jbear

First Post
Marcus looks about, his quest for a seat more of a task than he might have thought. He scans the bar a full three times, the third time his eyes light on the profile of Fae'shiel and for a moment he seems to hesitate. He considers something, but seems to think better of it. His attention has turned when one of Fae'shiel's tablemates rises and makes his not so steady way toward the bar. This, however, may not work out well as the half-elf, distracted by his search for a space to sit and look through his newly received treasure, finds a spot that is actually quite near where Fae'shiel converses with the others he doesn't recognize. Pleased that he found just the spot he was looking for, thanks to patience, he starts immediately for that seat, passing dangerously through the path of the staggering figure, a collision between the two a possibility...

[sblock=jbear and company]Thought I would set that up in case you wanted to have a little fun. :) [/sblock]
OOC: You want to crash into Maui? I just got him calmed down ...

Artur Hawkwing

First Post
OOC: Up to you, he could just happen to stumble at the moment he might have collided with Marcus, or Marcus could find an odd way to avoid him. Or they could cleanly miss one another. :p

Systole

First Post
Daylily takes the cage off his belt and extracts a sad-looking toad from it. He bounces the creature for a moment, and pops it in his mouth. At least, he pops the front half in his mouth, while the rear half struggles desperately to escape a close encounter with barbarian breath. After a moment he spits the toad back into the cage and shakes his head violently, dislodging a few trapped twigs and some of the weaker parasites. "Ayah! Spicy!" he says with a wicked grin. "Is anyone elses wanting some?"

He suddenly spots Sana sitting at the bar. "Oye, Dark Child," he says, lifting the cage invitingly. "I am also offer you can having the toads. Just not to bite the toad, please. They is not easy to finding."

Qik

First Post
Ni looks up at the barbarian curiously. "Heya, whatcha got there - a toad? Whatcha suckin' on that for?" He looks around worriedly. "Is this another continental tradition I am not yet privy to - toad-sucking?"

Systole

First Post
"Is make things see that not be see othering-wise." He proffers a slightly damp toad to the gnome. "Like the ship-mans being the murder by bad priest and bad priestess while you stand in Sun Wolf's temple."

The barbarian's eyes have shrunk to pinpoints. "And purple. Purple birds. Many the purple birds."

DalkonCledwin

First Post
"In otherwords it is a hallucinogen. Makes you see what isn't really there. An oddity, but I would personally rather not poison my mind with such trivialities. Not to mention such hallucinogens sometimes carry the risk of also being poisonous to the body as well." Fae'shiel says with a slight look of disdain at the toad.

Systole

First Post
"Pffffffftt!" laughs the barbarian. "So is say the girl who is look much at the paper!" he says, as if nothing could be more ridiculous than literacy.

"Is not kill the livers," he says, pounding his stomach, "so is make strong the livers! Obvious!"

Qik

First Post
Ni takes the proffered toad gently, patently ignoring Fae'shiel. He holds it up, making eye contact, and......croaks (cast Speak with Animals).

[sblock=Toad]"Boy, does this look unpleasant. Sorry about to see that, little buddy. Not sure if I'd be able to set you free, though - the elf would go berserk."

"Do you really cause hallucinations?"
[/sblock]

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases