[Tavern Thread] The Dunn Wright Inn

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Grog, Retired Half-orc Fighter (NPC)

Bartender.jpg

Grog’s mood was starting to get foul, but the red-head’s disarming smile is enough to placate him and grunts with an acknowledgement. The other experienced adventurers showing up has split his attention and he remarks, “Gud ta see sum o’ ya showin’ yar faces. Mostly bin scrubs about. Sit yar arses down. I get yur ale, lassy. Big fookin’ sward der.”

“Archa, ya want da gud stuff? Kob’ld’s blood ale.” He reaches below the counter and pulls up a stoppered jug with “XXX” on the side and crude writing that says, “Gud stuf”.

Grog gets a bottle of wine for Orlando and nods a greeting, “Oy, Fury. How dey be hangin’? I aynt seed da rude idjit wit da gnomish lass and the bug lovin’ mage aro’nd.”

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Cythera e'Kiernan, Bronze Dragon Disciple

Cythera raises an eyebrow and offers a welcoming smile to the other obviously experienced dancers that have come in.

“I knew there was bound to be some more interesting company to show up here eventually. By the looks of things, you two are professionals and obviously know each other.”

“You two been working together long?”
Her question is directed at the archer and the other woman with the large sword.

“I am known as Cythera e’Kiernan, Dancer at large.”

Looking to Orlando she continues, “I do believe we have met before, though I do not recall if I caught your name the other day.”

OOC: Switched to yellow so Fury can stay the same.
[sblock=Mini Stats]Initiative: +8
AC: 24 (21 flat-footed, 15 Touch)
HP: 65 Current: 65
CMB: +10 CMD: 25 (26 vs. Sundering) Fort: +7 Reflex: +9 Will: +7
Conditions in Effect: Arcane Strike (+1 dmg), Power Attack (-2 Att/+6 dmg), Furious Focus (no penalty for 1st PA), Overhand Chop

Current Weapon in Hand: Wine goblet
Chakram: 8/8 Claws: 5/5 rounds remaining

Battle Dance: 14/14 Rounds Remaining
Spells Remaining: Cantrips: (Read Magic, Detect Magic, Resistance, Light, Prestidigitation, Mending)
1st Level 4/4 (Cure Light Wounds, Timely Inspiration, Grease(DC13), Vanish)[/sblock]___________________________

Cythera.jpg
Cythera e'Kiernan
CytheraAvatar.jpg

Last edited:

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Kalinn Ari - Silver Dragon Disciple

KalinnAriHeadshot-EW.png

Cythera raises an eyebrow and offers a welcoming smile to the other obviously experienced dancers that have come in.

“I knew there was bound to be some more interesting company to show up here eventually. By the looks of things, you two are professionals and obviously know each other.”

“You two been working together long?”
Her question is directed at the archer and the other woman with the large sword.

“I am known as Cythera e’Kiernan, Dancer at large.”

Looking to Orlando she continues, “I do believe we have met before, though I do not recall if I caught your name the other day.”

Kalinn nods respectfully at the greeting. "I'm Kalinn. Aradra and I have been working together for a while now. He's a good man, handy in a fight."

[sblock=Mini Stats]
Kalinn Ari
Initiative: +3
AC: 23 (20 Flat-Footed, 13 Touch)
HP: 68/68
CMB: +5 CMD: 18
Fort: +8 Reflex: +6 Will: +6

Rage Block
AC: 21 (18 Flat-Footed, 11 Touch)
HP: 89/89
CMB: +7 CMD: 18
Fort: +11 Reflex: +6 Will: +8

Senses: DarkVision
Perception: +09, Sense Motive: +0

Current Weapon in Hand: None

Spells Available (Cantrips: Unlimited, 1st Level: 5/5 per Day
Cantrips: Acid Splash, Disrupt Undead, Jolt, Mending, Ray of Frost
1st Level: Ear Piercing Scream, Mage Armor, Protection from Evil, Shield
[/sblock]

[sblock=pm]You could use Bronze for Cytheria. It's not one I've seen anyone use, and matches her DD type ;).[/sblock]

Last edited:

sunshadow21

Explorer
You could use Bronze for Cytheria. It's not one I've seen anyone use, and matches her DD type ;).
OOC: I use it for Ausk, but with the limited color selection, some overlap is inevitable. I've actually pondered picking a secondary color for Ausk just in case he does run into another PC that uses the same color.

jackslate45

First Post
Aradra looks curiously at the bottle before saying to Grog "I DID ask for the strong stuff, I guess. Sure, why not."

Looking around when Kalinn said his name, Aradra shrugs and says "Aradra Longstrider. And I dunno Kalinn, I still would not want to get on the wrong side of that blade. I have seen creatures taller than Grog slain with it. We have been traveling over a year it seems like, but you can never really tell. "

"As for fighting, I was trained in the military in Rorn. The combat's blur together after a while, and the only thing left is the scars they produced."
pointing to his scar on his right eye.

He nods to the other man that joined the bar counter, and seeing as he was already talking to the red-haired beauty, smiles before Grog sets down a mug of the "Gud Stuf"

With a sudden foreboding, he takes the mug, and takes a small drink from it.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
KalinnAriHeadshot-EW.png

The tiefling smiles at her comrade's words, sliding a hand along her blade's long sheath. As her hand nears waist level it moves in an abrupt gesture toward the ornate falchion at her hip; the gesture is aborted before she actually touches the other blade and a look of slight confusion crosses her strong features briefly. She shakes her head slightly and a wisp of frigid mountain air raises goosebumps on those close to her.

She speaks once more, the common tongue colored by a lilting accent as it leaves her lips. "We've managed to hold our own so far, Hafísbíta and I. But you're too modest, Aradra. Was it nearly a year? It was a long journey to Heth and back, that's certain, and many trials along the way."

[sblock=Mini Stats]
Kalinn Ari
AC: 23 (20 Flat-Footed, 13 Touch)
HP: 68/68
CMB: +5 CMD: 18
Fort: +8 Reflex: +6 Will: +6

Rage Block
AC: 21 (18 Flat-Footed, 11 Touch)
HP: 89/89
CMB: +7 CMD: 18
Fort: +11 Reflex: +6 Will: +8

Senses: DarkVision
Perception: +09, Sense Motive: +0

Current Weapon in Hand: None

Spells Available (Cantrips: Unlimited, 1st Level: 5/5 per Day
Cantrips: Acid Splash, Disrupt Undead, Jolt, Mending, Ray of Frost
1st Level: Ear Piercing Scream, Mage Armor, Protection from Evil, Shield
[/sblock]

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Cythera e'Kiernan, Bronze Dragon Disciple

Cythera nods appreciatively, respecting formal training.

“I learned at the feet of my mother. But after she was gone, then it was the hard school of life and revenge."

"Blasted, wererat scum.”

She looks down into her goblet of wine, swirling it around a moment before taking a good swallow.

OOC: Thanks, Bronze it is. I doubt Cythera will be playing with Ausk anytime soon. ;)
[sblock=Mini Stats]Initiative: +8
AC: 24 (21 flat-footed, 15 Touch)
HP: 65 Current: 65
CMB: +10 CMD: 25 (26 vs. Sundering) Fort: +7 Reflex: +9 Will: +7
Conditions in Effect: Arcane Strike (+1 dmg), Power Attack (-2 Att/+6 dmg), Furious Focus (no penalty for 1st PA), Overhand Chop

Current Weapon in Hand: Wine goblet
Chakram: 8/8 Claws: 5/5 rounds remaining

Battle Dance: 14/14 Rounds Remaining
Spells Remaining: Cantrips: (Read Magic, Detect Magic, Resistance, Light, Prestidigitation, Mending)
1st Level 4/4 (Cure Light Wounds, Timely Inspiration, Grease(DC13), Vanish)[/sblock]___________________________

Cythera.jpg
Cythera e'Kiernan
CytheraAvatar.jpg

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Grog, Retired Half-orc Fighter (NPC)

Bartender.jpg

At Aradra's drinking the Kobold's Blood Ale, Grog's chuckle sounds like broken dishes, “Har, har. Dat's da spirit, boy!

For some reason the thick reddish brew is a bit salty and has the viscosity of lamp oil. It really doesn't taste that great, but it sure packs a wallop.

Aradra feels the alcohol burning his throat and hitting his system hard and fast. But with the constitution of a Northman, he only finds himself getting drunk quickly. The automatic twinge to puke never materialized.

jackslate45

First Post
Setting the drink down Aradra shakes his head "That knockes you good alright. I feel it would be disrespectful to the drink to try again. But still, I have no where to go tomorrow."

"I have found that staying modest keeps you alive longer. You start bragging, everyone wants to fight you. Cap'n was like that. But he was good enough to say it."

He thinks about another small sip before shaking his head and saying "At any rate, no matter how long it has been Kalinn it seems like forever since I was last here."

He looks up to those who have eaten here before and asks "Anything recommendations on food here?"

Last edited:

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Herr Heinrich Schreibersen-Wizard 4

The Human with flame red hair stands at the posting of a new notice, reads it over and says to no one in particular, " Ja! tst goot, ve haf vurk!" He exits by way of the now very verbosely complaining door.
*squeeeeek*

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases