Pathfinder RPG [Tavern Thread] The Dunn Wright Inn - Page 239




  1. #2381
    Community Supporter COPPER SUBSCRIBER
    Waghalter (Lvl 7)

    Systole's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Newton, MA
    Posts
    3,058

    Ignore Systole
    Daylily sits dejectedly at the bar, idly spinning one of the three empty bottles of cheap, mind-numbing liquor on the counter in front of him. "Stupids toad," he mumbles. He sighs. "I ams too long time in the city, I think. Nots even able to findings the toad after the runnings away? Fah!" He pounds on the counter with his fist. "I ams a hunter! To screw with this city!"

    He stands up without a trace of inebriation and looks at the door to the back room. "Another of the bottle of the rotgut, for final drinkings with friend Elder Storyteller."

    Bottle in hand, he walks into the back room.

 

  • #2382
    Cowled Justice of LPF COPPER SUBSCRIBER
    Myrmidon (Lvl 10)

    GlassEye's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Columbia, MO
    Posts
    6,500

    Ignore GlassEye

    Orlando Furioso, human Bard/Rogue

    "Planks, dangerous? You could say that." Orlando frankly assesses the warrior woman next to him. "But you wouldn't have any problems there unless you stumbled into one of the more territorial gangs' blocks, went in at night alone, or looked like an easy mark."

    Orlando raises a brow at the wild elven warrior's mutterings about toads and vainly suppresses a bout of coughing as the odor engulfs him as the warrior passes.

    "Someone could use a dunking in the canal." Wiping liquid from his watering eyes with his fingers, Orlando continues. "I hope this cleric friend of yours isn't the naive, idealistic type. They don't last long in Planks."



    MiniStats
    Fury Human Rogue 5 / Bard 2
    Initiative: +7 Perception: +10

    AC: 23 (16 touch; 18 flat-footed)
    HP: 56 Current: 56
    CMB: +6 CMD: 21 Fort: +3 Ref: +13 Will: +5

    In Hand:

    Spells Remaining: 1st: 2/2

  • #2383
    Registered User
    Defender (Lvl 8)

    perrinmiller's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Tokyo, Japan
    Posts
    7,400
    GM's DayGygax Memorial FundPathfinder

    Ignore perrinmiller

    Cythera e'Kiernan, Bronze Dragon Disciple

    Cythera has an unworried look and replies, "The young priest will likely be fine. He went through the right channels and received permission and perhaps some patronage."

    "Though someone hired a few thugs to attack him while he was under my protection. Not a good move on their part, their dance steps not even belonging on the same floor."

    She sips her wine before continuing, "It is true, some of the junior patrons here have not yet learned to bathe or behave in a civil fashion. "

    Mini Stats
    Initiative: +8
    AC: 24 (21 flat-footed, 15 Touch)
    HP: 65 Current: 65
    CMB: +10 CMD: 25 (26 vs. Sundering) Fort: +7 Reflex: +9 Will: +7
    Conditions in Effect: Arcane Strike (+1 dmg), Power Attack (-2 Att/+6 dmg), Furious Focus (no penalty for 1st PA), Overhand Chop

    Current Weapon in Hand: Wine goblet
    Chakram: 8/8 Claws: 5/5 rounds remaining

    Battle Dance: 14/14 Rounds Remaining
    Spells Remaining: Cantrips: (Read Magic, Detect Magic, Resistance, Light, Prestidigitation, Mending)
    1st Level 4/4 (Cure Light Wounds, Timely Inspiration, Grease(DC13), Vanish)
    ___________________________

    Cythera e'Kiernan
    Playing & DMing: PF and SWSE

  • #2384
    Coreuth returns from her stroll through the streets, hopping on a bar stool. She looks around and sighs dejectedly. "Where did the others go?"

  • #2385
    Registered User
    Cutpurse (Lvl 5)

    DalkonCledwin's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    The Blood Plains of Stovokor
    Posts
    1,095

    Ignore DalkonCledwin
    After a long hard fought battle, Veniarus returns to the Dunn Wright Inn. He has yet to utilize any spells or powers to call for and heal his friend. But with the new revelations that the fight he just went through have taught him, it shouldn't be nearly as difficult to summon his friend or protect him in the heat of battle as it once was. As such once he arrives in the Dunn Wright Inn, Veniarus goes up to the Bar and asks for a bottle of Mead with which to relax. He only then notes that Cythera is currently in the Tavern, he inclines his head towards her by way of greeting. And then turns back to his Mead which he begins to mull over as gently as possible to wash away the worries of the last battle.
    Fae'shiel Aeros, Level 5 || Tonris, Level 6

  • #2386
    Cowled Justice of LPF COPPER SUBSCRIBER
    Myrmidon (Lvl 10)

    GlassEye's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Columbia, MO
    Posts
    6,500

    Ignore GlassEye

    Orlando Furioso, human Bard/Rogue

    "Channels, eh? In Planks?"

    Orlando frowns, not liking the sound of that then shrugs it off. He's distracted from further comment by the arrival of an elven woman. The rogue swivels around and leans back against the bar with elbows resting upon it, wine glass still in one hand. He motions with the other hand towards the back rooms.

    "Taking jobs, it would seem. Like I hope to be doing soon."

    He turns his attention back to Cythera but briefly glances over at the half-elf that enters the Dunn Wright.

    "Do you know where this soon-to-be temple is? Perhaps you should check on your young priest friend."



    MiniStats
    Fury Human Rogue 5 / Bard 2
    Initiative: +7 Perception: +10

    AC: 23 (16 touch; 18 flat-footed)
    HP: 56 Current: 56
    CMB: +6 CMD: 21 Fort: +3 Ref: +13 Will: +5

    In Hand:

    Spells Remaining: 1st: 2/2

  • #2387
    Registered User
    Cutpurse (Lvl 5)

    DalkonCledwin's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    The Blood Plains of Stovokor
    Posts
    1,095

    Ignore DalkonCledwin

    Veniarus Toliar, Half-Elf Summoner

    "Whos'sa priest? I'm notta priest..." the slightly buzzed Veniarus says at the comment that Orlando makes thinking that this man's reference to a friend of Cythera's must obviously be a reference to himself...
    Fae'shiel Aeros, Level 5 || Tonris, Level 6

  • #2388
    Cowled Justice of LPF COPPER SUBSCRIBER
    Myrmidon (Lvl 10)

    GlassEye's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Columbia, MO
    Posts
    6,500

    Ignore GlassEye

    Orlando Furioso, human Bard/Rogue

    Orlando grins good-naturedly at the half-elf's mistake.

    "Sorry, friend, I didn't mean you." He holds out a hand to the newcomer. "The name's Orlando Furioso."



    MiniStats
    Fury Human Rogue 5 / Bard 2
    Initiative: +7 Perception: +10

    AC: 23 (16 touch; 18 flat-footed)
    HP: 56 Current: 56
    CMB: +6 CMD: 21 Fort: +3 Ref: +13 Will: +5

    In Hand:

    Spells Remaining: 1st: 2/2

  • #2389
    Registered User
    Cutpurse (Lvl 5)

    DalkonCledwin's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    The Blood Plains of Stovokor
    Posts
    1,095

    Ignore DalkonCledwin

    Veniarus Toliar, Half-Elf Summoner

    "Orlindo Furyso... Gud to Meetchya... My Name's Ven-- Veniar-- us..." Veniarus says slightly punch-drunkedly as he he extends his hand and grasps Orlando's in his shaking it vigorously.
    Fae'shiel Aeros, Level 5 || Tonris, Level 6

  • #2390
    Registered User
    Defender (Lvl 8)

    perrinmiller's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Tokyo, Japan
    Posts
    7,400
    GM's DayGygax Memorial FundPathfinder

    Ignore perrinmiller

    Ariel Esimae, Female Aasimar Cleric (NPC)

    Ariel arrives on the heels of Veniarus and moves over to join him while he is conversing with the others, "You are not wallowing in sadness over your centaur, are you Veniarus? If you wish to have help restoring his stamina and healing his wounds, let me know if I can be of service."

    She orders some fruit juice from a passing barmaid and joins the taller red-headed woman, "Good day, Cythera. You look well."

    "And, good day to your companion as well. I am Ariel Esimae, war priestess of Her Justice Helina."
    He inclines her head to Orlando.

    OOC: I am not sure Ariel and Fury have actually met.
    Mini Stats
    Initiative: +2
    AC: 20 (22 with shield, 18 flat-footed, 12 Touch)
    HP: 37 Current: 37
    CMB: +5 CMD: 18 Fort: +6 Reflex: +4 Will: +8 (+10 vs. Fear)
    +1 for all with Resistance
    Resistance: 5 Cold, 5 Acid, 5 Electricity
    Conditions if Effect: Point Blank Shot, Precise Shot

    Current Weapon in Hand: none
    Javelins: 5/5 Remaining

    Fire Bolt: 6/6 Remaining Channel Energy: 5/5 remaining (3d6/DC14)
    Deflection Aura: 1/1 remaining
    Spells Remaining: Orisons: (Light, Resistance, Guidance, Detect Magic)
    1st Level 5/5* (Shield of Faith, Doom, Bless, Divine Favor, Burning Hands)
    2nd Level 4/4 (Lessor Restoration, Hold Person, Sound Burst, Barkskin)
    3rd Level 3/3 (Fireball, Searing Light, Dispel Magic)
    ___________________________________________

    Ariel Esimae
    Playing & DMing: PF and SWSE

  • + Log in or register to post
    Page 239 of 411 FirstFirst ... 139189229230231232233234235236237238239240241242243244245246247248249289339 ... LastLast

    Similar Threads

    1. Even Newer(er) Tavern Thread: The Hanged Man
      By L4W Facilitator in forum Living 4th Edition
      Replies: 2937
      Last Post: Saturday, 5th October, 2013, 04:04 PM
    2. New Tavern Thread: The Hanged Man
      By L4W Facilitator in forum Living 4th Edition
      Replies: 1006
      Last Post: Saturday, 9th January, 2010, 02:02 AM
    3. Tavern Thread: The Hanged Man
      By L4W Facilitator in forum Living 4th Edition
      Replies: 1014
      Last Post: Tuesday, 7th July, 2009, 05:14 PM
    4. Close LEB Tavern Thread
      By stonegod in forum Meta
      Replies: 2
      Last Post: Tuesday, 7th August, 2007, 11:13 PM
    5. Tavern Tales ooc thread.
      By jasamcarl in forum Talking the Talk
      Replies: 7
      Last Post: Friday, 23rd July, 2004, 03:27 AM

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •