[Tavern Thread] The Dunn Wright Inn

vmaaxt

First Post
Aedger Beinn

"Marla, The rather sour looking gentleman over there, I had not noticed that we had awoken him. Would you be so kind as to being to him a liquid apology? Tell him that I am very sorry for interrupting his nap, and if there is anything else I can do for him, please let me know.

Aedger takes notice as Blue finishes with the last bits of table that Vax had abandoned, and Blue heads up to the room.

Turning back to the cleric, "Is it always so busy in here?"

[SBLOCK='OOC']Of course I'm in. Let's do this.[/SBLOCK]

Last edited:

Chronikoce

First Post
Vax (Lvl 1)

As Vax eagerly shakes the halfling's hand he notices Blue has finished cleaning up the mess he made. "There is a good man but I would have finished that in a minute." He says with a slightly guilty look on his face brought on by abandoning the clean-up he promised to do.

vmaaxt

First Post
Aedger Beinn (Aasimar Cleric)

"I'm sure you would have Mr. Vax," Aedger says with a smile, "But this way you have more time for other, more leisurely pursuits. Anyway, Blue and I like to help where and when we can. It makes us seem like better people. Well, less terrifying, anyway."

[SBLOCK='OOC']I might have over spoken earlier, since I don't have a second approval yet. Could somebody help me out with that?[/sblock]

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
[SBLOCK='OOC']I might have over spoken earlier, since I don't have a second approval yet. Could somebody help me out with that?[/sblock]

[sblock=OOC]I'll take a look at it. It may take me a day or two but it's fine for him to head out on an adventure - I'll get it done well before he's ready to level :p[/sblock]

Systole

First Post
"Is a new adventure brewing? Cavernous Hode could not help but overhear certain references to certain nautical undertakings, which Cavernous Hode prides himself on being thoroughly .... err, mostly ... uhh, possibly somewhat familiar with. In passing. Slightly. Err..."

The dwarf is once again distracted by the tiefling bartender. "Ah, Cavernous Hode is smitten with the horned woman's most shapely bodice. Rational thoughts scatter and flee in the face of such monolithic interest."[sblock=ooc]Can come if you need healer or scout, although CH is not a significantly better healer than Aedger, and he's character #3 , and I'm a bit overbooked for PbP. In short, can go or stay as needed.[/sblock][sblock= Mini Stats]
CavernousHode_150.jpg
MisterDickens100.jpg

Cavernous Hode
AC: 15 (13 flat-footed, 12 touch)
HP: 20/20
CMB: +1 CMD: 13
Fort: +5 Reflex: +2 Will: +7
Speed: 20'

Perception: +9
Initiative: +2

Current Weapon in Hand: Heavy Pick (+2, 1d6+1/x4), Wand of CLW
Current Conditions in Effect: None

0th level spells (DC 14): Create Water, Detect Magic, Read Magic, Stabilize
1st level spells (DC 15): Entangle, Expeditious Excavation, Obscuring Mist

Mister Dickens
AC: 15 (11 flat-footed, 15 touch)
HP: 23/23
CMB: +1 CMD: 14 (17 vs. Trip)
Fort: +4 Reflex: +6 Will: +2
Speed: 40', 20' Swim, 20' Climb

Perception: +5
Initiative: +2

Current Weapon in Hand: Natural weapons (+5, 1d4/x2)
Current Conditions in Effect: None[/sblock]

Qik

First Post
Mesem Adrarda: Synthesist 2

A thin half-elf slips soundlessly into the Dunn Wright Inn. He orders a glass of water and some porridge, then moves off to one corner, not-quite-purposefully evading the chatter of the Inn's occupants.

[sblock=OOC]I took a look at HM's adventure and sent him a few comments. Should be ready to go soon.

Have a bunch of level 2s coming back from SK's adventure, so filling HM's should be easy. Reianne and Galandra should have dibs, since theirs are their only characters.[/sblock]
mesem-adrarda-portrait-small.jpg

[sblock=Stats]Mesem Adrarda
[sblock=Bound Stats]Initiative: +1, Perception: +8
HP: 16/16 real + 16/20 temporary
AC: 21 (Touch: 11 Flat-footed: 20)
AC: +2 vs evil
CMB: +6 CMD: 17
Fort: +2 Ref: +2 Will: +8 (+10 vs enchantments)
Saves: +2 vs evil

Natural Weapons:Bite (+6, 1d6+4), 2 Claws (on feet) (+7, 1d4+4)
[/sblock][sblock=Unbound Stats]Initiative: +0, Perception: +7
HP: 18/18 real
AC: 10 (Touch: 10 Flat-footed: 10) CMB: +1 CMD: 11
Fort: +3 Ref: +1 Will: +8 (+10 vs enchantments)[/sblock]Current Weapon in Hand: Nodachi: +6, 1d10+6, 18-20/x2

Summon Monster I: 4/4
Spells: 0 - Infinite, 1 - 3/3

Active Magic:
None
[/sblock]​

Last edited:

soulnova

Explorer
[sblock] I would be interested on joining a new adventure... I believe I can make a second character and I wish to keep things "in the family". Galandra is actually in Venza to look for a runaway sister. I'm debating between making her a bard or a sorcerer. High CHA is a must. lol [/sblock]

Galandra walked into the bar. She was sure she had seen Mesem entering just a second ago. She looked around slowly and catched a glimpse of his white hair. Alright, she wasn't seeing things. This was her second visit to the bar and she didn't feel so awkward anymore so she ordered half a roasted chicken with herbs and a baked potato with cream. And water.

She approached the half-elf and raised an eyebrow when she saw him eating the porridge.

"I thought you would have preferred something with more flavor" she commented "... uhm, may I sit?"

toasterferret

Explorer
Anna nods to Aedgar. "Malukian Estates is a favorite of mine actually. Perhaps sometime soon..."

As Aedgar turns to converse with other patrons, she leans back in her chair and closes her eyes once more, quietly sipping her wine.

Qik

First Post
Mesem offers Galandra his slight smile as he gestures to a seat across from him. "I prefer simplicity," he says. He continues to eat and observe the inn's occupants, allowing Galandra to take the lead in conversation.

mesem-adrarda-portrait-small.jpg

[sblock=Stats]Mesem Adrarda
[sblock=Bound Stats]Initiative: +1, Perception: +8
HP: 16/16 real + 16/20 temporary
AC: 21 (Touch: 11 Flat-footed: 20)
AC: +2 vs evil
CMB: +6 CMD: 17
Fort: +2 Ref: +2 Will: +8 (+10 vs enchantments)
Saves: +2 vs evil

Natural Weapons:Bite (+6, 1d6+4), 2 Claws (on feet) (+7, 1d4+4)
[/sblock][sblock=Unbound Stats]Initiative: +0, Perception: +7
HP: 18/18 real
AC: 10 (Touch: 10 Flat-footed: 10) CMB: +1 CMD: 11
Fort: +3 Ref: +1 Will: +8 (+10 vs enchantments)[/sblock]Current Weapon in Hand: Nodachi: +6, 1d10+6, 18-20/x2

Summon Monster I: 4/4
Spells: 0 - Infinite, 1 - 3/3

Active Magic:
None
[/sblock]​

soulnova

Explorer
[sblock]Oh boy. Galandra leading a conversation. This is going to be fun [/sblock]

Soon after, her chicken arrived. It was crispy in the outside and the herbs gave it a wonderful aroma.

After a minute of silently eating she felt like she should say something. It was easier when there was stuff to be killed. 'Hit it!', 'Don't let it bite!', 'Help me out with the body'. Yes, that was much simpler. Her sisters wouldn't have had this problem. Once they started talking there was no way to stop them.

Galandra thought hard for another minute trying to come up with something. His weird blue thing? Eidu-something? No, no... too personal, and kind strange to tell the truth. Her sisters would probably bombard Mesem with all kinds of silly questions and small talk about what was going on their lives. The new dress they got, their hairstyle... nothing relevant to neither of them, she guessed. But then something finally came up to her mind and she cleared her throat.

"Hey, you know... I just got a place-" but then she stopped, realizing that was one of the things her sisters told her boys said to 'win them over' (before she went and punched them in the face). Her lips formed a thin line, unblinking, and then went back to finishing her chicken with her face all red.

[sblock]
poker-face.jpg

socially_awkward_penguin_blank.jpg

[/sblock]

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases