[Tavern Thread] The Dunn Wright Inn

Chronikoce

First Post
Vax (Lvl 1)

"Haha right you are that I have opinion on this matter Aedger. Heroics and great deeds are vital to a fulfilling life but that does not mean you have to be suicidal. I prefer a playful flirtation with death over an open invitation to dinner."

Systole

First Post
Sylla and Boots

As soon as the bowls hit the floor, there's the immediate sound of food and drink being inhaled at an alarming rate. One of the bowls rolls out into the central aisle, licked entirely clean. A patron manages to trip over it not a half minute later.

A pair of slitted, red, demonic eyes appears near Tasanto not long afterwards. "Thanks, buddy!" the darkwolf whispers. "You couldn't resist the puppyeyes, huh? No shame in that. There's no bearing my unbearable cuteness, when I'm putting it out there to be unbearably cute like that. It's a gift I have, you understand. I try not to abuse it, except when I'm thirsty. But I wanted to say that the beer was really pee-quaint. Best beer I've ever had. Thanks."

[sblock=Mini Stats]
Sylla_150-1.png
Boots_150-1.png

Sylla the Grim
AC: 18 (14 flat-footed, 14 touch)
HP: 28/28
CMB: +5 CMD: 19
Fort: +1 Reflex: +5 Will: +4
Perception: +4, Low Light Vision
Initiative: +4

Current Weapon in Hand: None
Current Conditions in Effect: None
Spells Remaining (1st): 4
Spells Remaining (2nd): 2

Boots
AC: 18 (16 flat-footed, 12 touch)
HP: 29/29
CMB: +6 CMD: 18 (22 vs. Trip)
Fort: +4 Reflex: +5 Will: +1
Perception: +6, Darkvision 60', Scent
Initiative: +2

Current Weapon in Hand: Natural weapons
Current Conditions in Effect: None [/sblock]

Systole

First Post
Cavernous Hode

There's a suggestion of movement in the corner where the fish scraps are, and the bowl is empty a few minutes later. There's no acknowledgement of the meal, except for an unfriendly hissing from the rafters. Even then, it might have been the wind.[sblock=OOC]I'm giving Cavernous Hode another day to see whether everyone is going to continue to throw him under the bus, or whether anyone is going to take pity on the poor deluded soul. There's no judgment on anyone either way, except for that the instigators of such an event would have to be really awful mean bad people who are clearly destined for a painfully pitchforky type of afterlife.

If Cavernous Hode does end up approaching Marla, then full control is handed over to whatever judge wants to step in.[/sblock][sblock= Mini Stats]
CavernousHode_150.jpg
MisterDickens100.jpg

Cavernous Hode
AC: 15 (13 flat-footed, 12 touch)
HP: 20/20
CMB: +1 CMD: 13
Fort: +5 Reflex: +2 Will: +7
Speed: 20'

Perception: +9

Current Weapon in Hand: Heavy Pick (+2, 1d6+1/x4), Wand of CLW

0th level spells (DC 14): Create Water, Detect Magic, Read Magic, Stabilize
1st level spells (DC 15): Entangle, Expeditious Excavation, Obscuring Mist

Mister Dickens
AC: 15 (11 flat-footed, 15 touch)
HP: 23/23
CMB: +1 CMD: 14 (17 vs. Trip)
Fort: +4 Reflex: +6 Will: +2
Speed: 40', 20' Swim, 20' Climb

Perception: +5

Current Weapon in Hand: Natural weapons (+5, 1d4/x2)
Current Conditions in Effect: None[/sblock]

Satin Knights

First Post
"Hey, go get the bowl and put it back where Marla set it down. We don't want to get her upset at both of us because of your enthusiasm. It's Marla that likes your puppy eyes. I just recognized a four legged brother that was thirsty." Tasanto looks down, "Oh, yeah, well I sometimes have four legs."

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
The Dunn Wright Inn is suddenly a hustle and bustle of patrons talking, drinking, and feasting. So it is no wonder that no one notices yet another patron enter, or if they do they miss the fact that he isn't of the normal clientele.

The older man, sun-dark by days spent in the fields, and a little stooped from toiling the earth approaches Grog as he stands pouring more drinks. The noise of the common room makes it difficult to understand everything the half-orc is asked, but the quick shake of his head followed by a thumb over his shoulder pointing to the back gives you a clear indication that the man was told to try the back rooms.

Only a few of you managed to hear a small part of the conversation.

[sblock=Vax] You heard "... mighty heroes needed..."[/sblock]
[sblock=Aedger] You heard it mentioned "...he saw some zombies..."[/sblock]
[sblock=Hode] You heard mention of "...the caves just a mile from my farm..."[/sblock]

Curious you follow the man to the back room where he is currently asking after some adventures that had helped him before.

Last edited:

Chronikoce

First Post
Vax (Lvl 1)

Vax straightens up suddenly at the snippet of conversation he manages to catch from the new comer. Quickly he downs his remaining ale looks around in a quasi-conspiratorial manner at anyone who catches his eye and with a quick "Sounds like my kinda work." Vax grabs up 'Crusher' slinging it over his back once more before striding purposefully after the man who just headed towards the back rooms.

[sblock= Vax]
Vax

[sblock=Raging]
AC: 14 (Flat-footed: 12, Touch: 10)
HP: 15/15
CMB: +7 CMD: 19
Fort: +6 Ref: +2 Will: +4
Speed: 30'

Perception: +4

Primary Weapon: Crusher (+7, 2d6+9/x3)
Ranged Weapon: Javelin (+3, 1d6+6/x2)
Special Attack Options: Power Attack: -1 Attack, +3 Damage
[/sblock]

[sblock=Not Raging]
AC: 16 (Flat-footed: 14, Touch: 12)
HP: 13/13
CMB: +5 CMD: 17
Fort: +4 Ref: +2 Will: +2
Speed: 30'

Perception: +4

Primary Weapon: Crusher (+5, 2d6+6/x3)
Ranged Weapon: Javelin (+3, 1d6+4/x2)
Special Attack Options: Power Attack: -1 Attack, +3 Damage
[/sblock]

Vax (Chronikoce) - Living Pathfinder RPG Wiki
[/sblock]

vmaaxt

First Post
Aedger Beinn (Aasimar Cleric)

"Mr. Hode, did you hear what I heard? I suspect that I may be of service to that gentleman. May I suggest we continue discussing your pursuit of Ms. Marla at a later time? If you come along, you might have something with which to impress Ms. Marla. You would have the trifecta: the romantic initiative, an impressive tale of courage and heroism, and a smoldering gaze. She would have little choice but to fall before your mighty wooing." With that, he picks up his half finished ale, and proceeeds towards the back room, the light again in his eye.

[sblock=ooc]Yes. Any instigator who would send Hode in to fail, just for their amusement, would be very bad people. However, anybody who wanted desperately for Hode to succeeed, and gave him the best advice they know, would be a good person. Seriously. [/sblock]

Systole

First Post
The dwarf pauses in the middle of some jumping jacks and deep knee bends he was doing in preparation for approaching the tiefling barmaid. "Ye-e-e-s..." he says, "perhaps an adventure is just the sort of thing that would look good on Cavernous Hode's resumè. Certainly a cavernous adventure would play to Cavernous Hode's strengths, and this close to the surface, the chances of encountering any Abyssal Harvesters should be slim. Yes, Cavernous Hode thinks this is a good idea all around." He trundles off to the back room, and there's a suggestion of movement in the rafters that follows him.[sblock= Mini Stats]
CavernousHode_150.jpg
MisterDickens100.jpg

Cavernous Hode
AC: 15 (13 flat-footed, 12 touch)
HP: 20/20
CMB: +1 CMD: 13
Fort: +5 Reflex: +2 Will: +7
Speed: 20'

Perception: +9

Current Weapon in Hand: Heavy Pick (+2, 1d6+1/x4), Wand of CLW

0th level spells (DC 14): Create Water, Detect Magic, Read Magic, Stabilize
1st level spells (DC 15): Entangle, Expeditious Excavation, Obscuring Mist

Mister Dickens
AC: 15 (11 flat-footed, 15 touch)
HP: 23/23
CMB: +1 CMD: 14 (17 vs. Trip)
Fort: +4 Reflex: +6 Will: +2
Speed: 40', 20' Swim, 20' Climb

Perception: +5

Current Weapon in Hand: Natural weapons (+5, 1d4/x2)
Current Conditions in Effect: None[/sblock]

possum

First Post
"Farewell and well met," Dolgrin says as the new people that he has met leave the room. The dwarf sips at his mug of mead and takes a small bite out of the meat on his plate.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases