[Tavern Thread] The Dunn Wright Inn

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Lem thinks to himself aloud, "There are actually 143 recipes for buffalo parts. Less than 80 are actually any good."

"Sir, I could not help hearing you muse. The jungle warrior here has a companion that prefers buffalo milk, might you know where to find some? The jungle king has fought hard and deserves such a treat."

Systole

First Post
The elf with the death's head facepaint stands up, tosses a few coins on the table, and leaves the inn.

"Aw, darn it," he says. "Gotta go, I guess."

"Boots!" calls Sylla's voice from outside.

"Coming, boss!" the darkwolf says as he pushes the door open.[sblock=Mini Stats]
Sylla_150-1.png
Boots_150-1.png

Sylla the Grim
AC: 18 (14 flat-footed, 14 touch)
HP: 28/28
CMB: +5 CMD: 19
Fort: +1 Reflex: +5 Will: +4
Perception: +4, Low Light Vision
Initiative: +4

Current Weapon in Hand: None
Current Conditions in Effect: None
Spells Remaining (1st): 4
Spells Remaining (2nd): 2

Boots
AC: 18 (16 flat-footed, 12 touch)
HP: 29/29
CMB: +6 CMD: 18 (22 vs. Trip)
Fort: +4 Reflex: +5 Will: +1
Perception: +6, Darkvision 60', Scent
Initiative: +2

Current Weapon in Hand: Natural weapons
Current Conditions in Effect: None [/sblock]

hemera

Explorer
Whistling and patting her newly cleaned and polished iron whip, Reianne rejoins her companions after flagging down Marla for some wine. "So what have I missed? Anything interesting?"

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
Lem the Cook, Monk 2

Lem is obviously warming up to his new topic. "You have to be both nimble in foot and steady of hand to milk a raging buffalo. You want to know what the real trick is, however," he asks in a whisper as he leans in conspiratorially. "Tiny hands."

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
"judging by you statement earlier about cooking buffalo, you must be a cook. You know who else is a cook? Zitterau! I wonder if he knows where the buffalo roam?"

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
"Anyway, like I was sayin', buffalo is the fruit of the plains. You can barbecue it, boil it, broil it, bake it, saute it. Dey's uh, buffalo-kabobs, buffalo creole, buffalo gumbo. Pan fried, deep fried, stir-fried. There's pineapple buffalo, lemon buffalo, coconut buffalo, pepper buffalo, buffalo soup, buffalo stew, buffalo salad, buffalo and potatoes, buffalo burger, buffalo sandwich. That- that's about it."

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases