[Tavern Thread] The Dunn Wright Inn

jbear

First Post
[sblock=Recruitment] Maui would join either of the adventures but he is level 3. If you need someone to make up numbers he is more than willing. Just let me know and I'll have him volunteers. [/sblock]

Maui turns his head and listens to the call for adventurers. He looks at his sleeping cat companion and hesitates. He slumps back into his chair clearly disappointed but unwilling to disturb his friend's much needed sleep... for now.

hemera

Explorer
Reianne watches the Lieutenant posting the notice, and then Korey checking it and leaving. After Grog asks around for help, she checks into the notice herself. "Monster hunting huh? Sounds fun to me!" Reianne pats her whip, and heads out of the tavern.

kinem

Adventurer
Easy money, not much danger, just a bit of travel? I'm liking the sound of this.

Menik replies to the Lieutenant "More mead, then, and thanks. Yes, I know a few. We rescued a ... ah ... prisoner together. I am Menik, a wizard. But I didn't say I'd take the job. What's it about?"

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
[sblock=OOC]Welcome aboard hemera I guess that gives the small group an archanist.

So all that is needed is a healer or another warrior (maybe a bowman) that would make for a good group.

One more taker out there??[/sblock]

jbear

First Post
"Tempting, eh Maui?"
Maui grins at Vincenzo. "Aye. Tempting."

He looks back at his snoring cat and then back to the lieutenant. "Very tempting."

[sblock=OOC] Maui on standby for [MENTION=100629]DrJest[/MENTION] 's adventure if he gets no more takers as per PM. [/sblock]

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
[sblock=OOC]NP jackslate and thanks... is that the character you just added. The link didn't work btw.

I'll help look him over and you can have him already be waiting with Guardsman Hizer at the way shrine if you like.

Looks like an IC is in order give me a minute.[/sblock]

jackslate45

First Post
[sblock=OOC]NP jackslate and thanks... is that the character you just added. The link didn't work btw.

I'll help look him over and you can have him already be waiting with Guardsman Hizer at the way shrine if you like.

Looks like an IC is in order give me a minute.[/sblock]
[sblock]I posted it from my phone. I should double checked it when I got home last night :blush:[/sblock]

mfloyd3

Explorer
OOC: This is part of the lead-in for PM's Forge of Fury.

"Hey," grumbles a voice. Grog has come out from behind the bar and is standing over Iago, who is still sitting at his scroll-covered table. "This ain't da royal library. Ye want ta stay here any longer, ye need ta purchase some o' the fine spirits and victuals dis establishment purveys."

Iago blinks and looks up. He abruptly realizes he has been working for hours beside an empty wine glass and clean plate. "More wine," he says. He rubs his temples. "And whatever Dwarven weaponsmith you've got on tap."

"What?" asks the other half-orc.

Iago realizes abruptly he was talking out loud. Still, it does not hurt to ask. "I'm looking for someone who can help me translate a scroll, and who might know something about a famous Dwarven weaponsmith. Any chance you know someone who might?"

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases