[Tavern Thread] The Dunn Wright Inn

mfloyd3

Explorer
Larissa Kondred, lvl 5 Cleric/Fighter

A tall, fair-skinned woman in plate armor enters the Dunn Wright, white cloak billowing behind her. A second look confirms the cloak is gold-trimmed and cut in a style distinct from that of the city guard. She slips up to the bar and orders a cup of wine.

toasterferret

Explorer
Nodding quickly to Grog, Anna replies: "Thank you for the information. I may just try to track him down and make myself scarce for a while. Do me a favor and give this note to Ioseph when he returns."

She pulls out a short handwritten note and slides it across the bar, along with several gold coins, before turning and walking purposefully out the door.

Rhydius

First Post
"Huh, so no takers then, suppose I'll look elsewhere," says the whitecloak before shrugging and beginning to walk back out the door.

A young man in intricately decorated, but slightly smelly leather armor pulls himself away from his beer for a second. "What's this your hiring for? I've done some guard duty before," he says staggering to his feet.

"It's not for the guard, but for a warehouse owner. She... asked me to come here and get for some people to chase down thieves in the tunnel beneath her warehouse."

The young man, wobbles a bit on his feet, and steadies himself on a nearby chair. "Tunnels beneath a warehouse? Who put tunnels beneath their warehouse? Bound to attract thieves, that."

"She didn't put them there, the thieves did... probably. Are you interested in chasing down some thieves through the tunnel?"

The man cringes as he says "I've been in tunnels enough already," and plops back down into his seat.
[sblock=Recruitment-Warehouse Sitting]Recruitment is still open for the next few days. The adventure could use 2 more 1st or 2nd level characters. If you're interested contact me.[/sblock]

Son of Meepo

First Post
Rince Laur, Human Cleric 1

The door to the tavern opens and a young man enters. The sound of armor beneath his traveling cloak is evident and everything from head to toe is covered in a layer of grime. A longsword is sheathed at one hip, a sling over the other. A dusty pack adorns his back and a pair of pouches one full, one nearly empty sit at his waist. Around his neck is a simple wooden holy symbol consisting of three crossed swords. Several scrolls are tucked into a case secured to his belt.

Wearily, he walks across the tavern and slumps into a chair at an empty table waiting for a barmaid to take his order.

Rhydius

First Post
The whitecloak watches the new arrival as he walks by. "And what of you? Are you brave enough to enter a tunnel to catch some thieves?" his eyes remain fixed on Rince as he speaks.

Son of Meepo

First Post
Rince shrugs in response to the whitecloak's question.

"Well, I've never really tried to catch a thief or enter a tunnel for that matter. Though I suppose thieves are bad... though they are dangerous as well. But... I am down to my last few coins. So if it pays, I'll do it!"

Rhydius

First Post
"Since no one else seems up to it, I suppose I'll show you the way. I'll explain as we go," the guard waits for Rince to accompany him before heading out.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
[sblock=OOC]Going to see if I can't get the judges to look over Darkness Riising. While I do that - Who else do we have that could join perrinmiller and mfloyd3 on this little adventure?

APL is 5 so will take a couple 4th if the players are ok with the up'ed encounters.[/sblock]

toasterferret

Explorer
[sblock=HM] To be honest I'm not really seeing how Anna is going to fit into FoF, so If you will take her for DR, I can bow out before the game really gets underway [/sblock]

Remove ads