[Tavern Thread] The Dunn Wright Inn

mfloyd3

Explorer
"Thank you," smiles Larissa at the elf's invitation, extending a hand to him before taking a seat. "And you are Denizel?" she asks, repeating the name with something of the tengu's accent.

ScorpiusRisk

First Post
Denizel takes Larissa's offered hand and, leaning forward, gently guides her finger tips to his forehead as a sign of respect. Obviously he had spent some time at court. I don't think her station dictates such an action. . . oh shush. I think it's charming.

Denizel releases the hand straightens back up with a smiles. "Yes. I am Denizel of Aldunqua." Denizel's head bobs forward as if he got a light slap, from an invisible assailant. "Ow. . . a devotee of Courtessa." That's better.

GlassEye

Adventurer
Agno shakes Larissa's hand before settling in at Denizel's table and watches as Denizel introduces himself. The tengu tilts his head as he contemplates the greeting he witnesses.

"Is this the commonplace greeting? I have not seen this before." He turns to Larissa. "Shall I be, hurrr... shaking you again to do it proper?"

• • • • Agno Phoenicus • • • •

[sblock=Mini Stats]Agno Phoenicus
Initiative: +3
AC: 18 (15 flat-footed, 13 Touch)
HP: 36 Current: 36
CMB: +4 CMD: 17 Fort: +7 Reflex: +5 Will: +10 (+12 vs. Charm & compulsion effects)
Speed: 40 ft. (50 ft. with Longstrider)

Current Weapon in Hand:
Ammo (Arrows): 40/40 remaining
Current Conditions in Effect:

Lightning Arc: 7/7 Remaining
Channel Energy: 4/4 remaining
Agile Feet: 7/7 remaining
Hawkeye: 7/7 remaining

Cleric Spells:
Spells Prepared:
1st level: bless, divine favor, longstrider (D)
0-level: guidance, light, stabilize

Druid Spells:
Spells Prepared:
2nd level: cat's grace, chill metal, lesser restoration, eagle's splendor (D)
1st level: cure light wounds, entangle, faerie fire, shillelagh, aspect of the falcon (D)
0-level: detect magic, detect poison, flare, resistance[/sblock]

mfloyd3

Explorer
Larissa smiles again, this time trying to put the tengu at ease. "If you like," she offers, extending her hand. "Though it's normally only done in formal courts. And a Sister such as myself would not merit it, even there. Your friend Denizel," she adds, "Was being very...gallant."

She nods politely to Denizel, but it is clear to the elf from her stiffness that he has not won her over.

ScorpiusRisk

First Post
Denizel gives an apologetic smile and waves it away. " I forgot myself sometimes. Though I would much rather treat a lady above her station than make false assumptions of a lower station."

Denizel scoops up the glasses as the waitress drops off two more and lifts his bottle to pour. "Would either of you care to indulge?"

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Herr Heinrich Schreibersen-Wizard 5

A Human enters as the seemingly ever opening and closing of the inn's door opens tohim. He appears young, but learned. The shoulder length hair is the color of flames and rests on the dusty shoulders of his travel cloths. Walking to the fire he looks to the sleeping fur rug of a cat, and stands a clear 5 feet from the cat or any thing else except the fire.

He stands purposefully as close to the fire as possible.

Flames crawl from the hearth like tentacles, wrapping them around the human and even engulfing him entirely. He smiles with the look of being wrapped in a goose down quilt on a frigid winter day. sparks fly off of him as dirt and road grime are lifted off; colors are made vibrant and minor tears and frays are welded back together as he stretches his arms exuberantly.

"Ahhhhhh, much better!"

The flames recede and return to the hearth, he heated glow about him returns to normal, but his clothing remains in the the appearance of newness.

"Thank you for sharing das hearth" he says to the cat.

He then exits in the direction of arcane row.

jbear

First Post
Taniwha raises its head, opening only one glaring eye to regard the wizard with righteous fury at being disturbed. With a low growl and the twitch of his tail, the lid of that glaring eye slowly sinking back to its place, Taniwha returns back to his dream of buffalo milk and honey.

Maui watches the scene silently, only breathing again once the flames are extinguished and the wizard leaves. "I love this place" he remarks to Vincenzo. "But I don't need no magic stick to tell me what Taniwha told te Fire Man. And it wasn't nothing that you would want to say if your mother is in te room."

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Vincenzo is seen with his mouth agape and eyes wide in fear.

"I hope he's a good guy. And I am glad Tanawah doesn't speak our tounge."

GlassEye

Adventurer
At table with Agno, Larissa & Denizel

Agno awkwardly pats Larissa's hand with his own.

"Ah, no, with no offenses intended. If it was done properly then there is no need for reshakings. Agreed?"

Responding to Denizel's offer of a drink he continues.

"Yes, friend Denizel. I find myself, hurrr... parched. A drink would be welcome."

• • • • Agno Phoenicus • • • •

[sblock=Mini Stats]Agno Phoenicus
Initiative: +3
AC: 18 (15 flat-footed, 13 Touch)
HP: 36 Current: 36
CMB: +4 CMD: 17 Fort: +7 Reflex: +5 Will: +10 (+12 vs. Charm & compulsion effects)
Speed: 40 ft. (50 ft. with Longstrider)

Current Weapon in Hand:
Ammo (Arrows): 40/40 remaining
Current Conditions in Effect:

Lightning Arc: 7/7 Remaining
Channel Energy: 4/4 remaining
Agile Feet: 7/7 remaining
Hawkeye: 7/7 remaining

Cleric Spells:
Spells Prepared:
1st level: bless, divine favor, longstrider (D)
0-level: guidance, light, stabilize

Druid Spells:
Spells Prepared:
2nd level: cat's grace, chill metal, lesser restoration, eagle's splendor (D)
1st level: cure light wounds, entangle, faerie fire, shillelagh, aspect of the falcon (D)
0-level: detect magic, detect poison, flare, resistance[/sblock]

GlassEye

Adventurer
[sblock=Recruitment]'Greener is the Grass' for APL 4 is recruiting!

Recruitment, however, will NOT take place in the Dunn Wright Inn. If you are a player with a level 3 or 4 character and have interest in a wilderness adventure with social elements send me a private message.[/sblock]

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases