[Tavern Thread] The Dunn Wright Inn

mfloyd3

Explorer
Larissa looks to the troubled nobleman, tempted to call him over for a drink. But it is Denizel's pitcher on the table. She looks to the elf instead, nodding slightly toward the nobleman to signal her concern.

jbear

First Post
*Still heard as the tail end of Vincenzo and Maui's conversation continues out onto the street*

"Ahh! te harold is te milk maiden! Maui can't wait to meet te harold. Hoho... and when I use te magic stick to tell Taniwha ..."

ScorpiusRisk

First Post
"You'll have to excuse me and my manners." Denizel says suddenly getting up, or was the corner of his shirt dragging him out of his chair. "I've just remembered I have a commission waiting for me. It was a pleasure!" Another pull on his shirt. "And I hope to make your aquaitance again in the futuuurrre!" And then he was out through the door.

mfloyd3

Explorer
Larissa waves a quick farewell to Denizel, wondering if she had done something to offend the bard. Still, with his having left the table, she need no longer hesitate in inviting the nobleman to join them.

"Ho, friend," she calls to the young man. "You seem ill at ease. Come, have a drink with us, perhaps we can put your heart to rest."

Satin Knights

First Post
Arianna ~ 5th level ~ not eligble for Darkness Rising

A sky blue cloaked figure enters the tavern and makes its way to an empty table. Sliding the chairs around, rearranging them, it then goes over to a dark corner. Returning, a blue clawed hand drags an odd shaped lounging bench. After sliding it up to the table and tossing its backpack under the table, a few words are mumbled beneath the cloak. The figure inside gets decidedly shorter as wisps of blue smoke escape from the edges of the cloak. Removing the cloak and laying it across the back of the lounger, a delicate mermaid has a seat in the chaise fitted for her.

"Marla dear, my usual please."

Shortly, Marla brings a plate of fruits and cheese as well as an opened bottle of wine and a glass.

GlassEye

Adventurer
At the table of Larissa, Tonris & Agno

Agno waves a farewell to Denizel and as he is turning back to the table notices an odd glint in Larissa's eye.

"Denizel has been good with the helping of my Common tongue. It would be better still if he weren't, hurrr... so busy." The tengu tilts his head to one side as he eavesdrops on the young human noble's conversation at the bar.

"Do you think this noble youth is seeking the heroes to be thanking them? Or perhaps to be hiring them?"

When Larissa calls the young man over Agno adds his voice to the invitation. "Yes, noble youth! Come join us three and share us your conversations."

• • • • Agno Phoenicus • • • •

[sblock=Mini Stats]Agno Phoenicus
Initiative: +3
AC: 18 (15 flat-footed, 13 Touch)
HP: 36 Current: 36
CMB: +4 CMD: 17 Fort: +7 Reflex: +5 Will: +10 (+12 vs. Charm & compulsion effects)
Speed: 40 ft. (50 ft. with Longstrider)

Current Weapon in Hand:
Ammo (Arrows): 40/40 remaining
Current Conditions in Effect:

Lightning Arc: 7/7 Remaining
Channel Energy: 4/4 remaining
Agile Feet: 7/7 remaining
Hawkeye: 7/7 remaining

Cleric Spells:
Spells Prepared:
1st level: bless, divine favor, longstrider (D)
0-level: guidance, light, stabilize

Druid Spells:
Spells Prepared:
2nd level: cat's grace, chill metal, lesser restoration, eagle's splendor (D)
1st level: cure light wounds, entangle, faerie fire, shillelagh, aspect of the falcon (D)
0-level: detect magic, detect poison, flare, resistance[/sblock]

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Georgio Caprelli, of House Caprelli

52658d1346376073-tavern-thread-dunn-wright-inn-georgio-caprelli.jpg

The young man's face goes nearly white as he finally notices the tengu in the crowd. "I...I...," he stutters frightened. "I *gulp* am sorry. I never met a... a tengu?... before."

Then he notices Larissa's warm smile and steps up to the table cautiously. "Have you seen a group of heroes here about? A gnome, and four men. One is..."

He stops, and looking at everyone seated, he asks all those at the table, "Are you heroes? My headmaster needs help."

[sblock=OOC] Re-working some things after SK's pm. Which is good as I'm not sure when perrinmiller will be ready.

So far the group will be...

Tyrien - perrinmiller
Larissa - mfloyd3
Agno -GlassEye
Tonris - DalkonCledwin

Still room for one more player of 4th - 5th level. If a healer and willing to take the risk I will take a 3rd lvl character instead.[/sblock]

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases