Pathfinder RPG [Tavern Thread] The Dunn Wright Inn - Page 284




  1. #2831
    Registered User
    Defender (Lvl 8)

    perrinmiller's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Tokyo, Japan
    Posts
    7,066
    GM's Day Gygax Memorial Fund Pathfinder

    Ignore perrinmiller
    OOC
    Quote Originally Posted by HolyMan View Post
    So far the group will be...

    Tyrien - perrinmiller
    Larissa - mfloyd3
    Agno -GlassEye
    Tonris - DalkonCledwin

    Still room for one more player of 4th - 5th level. If a healer and willing to take the risk I will take a 3rd lvl character instead.
    Umm, Agno and Larissa are both healers, and Tyrien has backup healing as well. We really need another one? {Eek!}
    Playing & DMing: PF and SWSE

 

  • #2832
    Registered User
    Cutpurse (Lvl 5)

    DalkonCledwin's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    The Blood Plains of Stovokor
    Posts
    1,095

    Ignore DalkonCledwin
    "I suppose that depends on your definition of 'heroes'" Tonris says with a sly grin on his face.

    OOC
    I suppose what we really need is a dedicated melee character.
    Fae'shiel Aeros, Level 5 || Tonris, Level 6

  • #2833
    Registered User
    Cutpurse (Lvl 5)



    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Staten Island
    Posts
    1,281

    Ignore mfloyd3
    "Everyone has it in them to be a hero," answers Larissa, kindly but matter-of-factly. "Including you. I do not know the people you describe, but if you tell us your problems, perhaps we can offer aid."

  • #2834
    Registered User
    Cutpurse (Lvl 5)

    Qik's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    New Orleans, US
    Posts
    1,925

    Ignore Qik
    A gnome walks in the tavern like he owns the place. Well, not quite like he owns it; more like, he's absolutely confidently comfortable in his belonging there. At least, that's how he'd put it.

    Oversized cape swirling behind him, he makes his way up to the bar, pays politely with a copper, takes an excessive swig from the mug, and surveys the scene, silently wiping his lips dry with his sleeve. He winks at all who catch his eye, whether he knows them or not.

    OOC
    Still playing catch-up with RL, but I wanted to be sure to park Ni in the DWI. I still need to go over the numbers from his last adventure to see whether he leveled to 5 or not. Should be close.

    Mesem is also still in here. Once things settle down for me, I'll probably try to bring one of them out on an adventure. Might pace myself before bringing both of them out again. It'll probably depend on what arises.


    Stats
    Nimientioquijuil
    HP: 30/30
    AC: 17 (Touch: 13, Flat-footed: 15)
    CMB: 0 CMD: 12 Fort: +3, Ref: +5, Will: +5 (+7 vs Illusions)
    Perception: +2
    Initiative: +2

    Current Weapon in Hand: None

    Summon Monster I: 6/11
    Spells:
    - 0: DC 16; Infinite
    - 1: DC 17; 5/5
    - 2: DC 18; 2/3

    Active Magic:
    - Summon Monster II - Earth Elemental

    Eidolon: Summoned
    HP: 20/20
    Eidolon AC: 21 (Touch: 13; FF: 18)
    CMB: +5 CMD: 17 Fort: +4 Ref: +5 Will: +0
    Perception: +8
    Initiative: +3

    Natural Weapons:
    - Bite:
    +5, 1d6+3
    - 2 Claws: +5, 1d4+3

  • #2835
    Registered User
    Grandfather of Assassins (Lvl 19)

    Scott DeWar's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Miscatonic U. professor of supernatural studies-Emeritus [Nolensville, Tenn.]
    Posts
    18,635
    EN Publishing Pathfinder Circvs Maximvs Gygax Memorial Fund The Perturbed Dragon

    Ignore Scott DeWar
    A Red haired human enters, a wizard if his robes are a indication. He is the same as the one who turned himself into a human torch earlier. He sees the gnome at the bar and grins.

    "Gni, Ist goot to see you again! Guten tag! Wir sitzen und reden ber Bier"
    Check out Living Pathfinder! 76 83 92 102 109 115 members and counting!!

  • #2836
    Registered User
    Cutpurse (Lvl 5)

    Qik's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    New Orleans, US
    Posts
    1,925

    Ignore Qik
    Polyglot though Ni is, Heinrich seems to have exceeded his ability to keep up in the northerner's native language. Still, the colorful gnome can fake his way through it well enough, using the understood "ber bier" as a lifeline. "Ja!" he says, holding the mug aloft in his two relatively-tiny hands. "Ist gut!" He punctuates this comment with an enthusiastic swig, then gestures to the firey-haired wizard to join him at the bar.

    Stats
    Nimientioquijuil
    HP: 30/30
    AC: 17 (Touch: 13, Flat-footed: 15)
    CMB: 0 CMD: 12 Fort: +3, Ref: +5, Will: +5 (+7 vs Illusions)
    Perception: +2
    Initiative: +2

    Current Weapon in Hand: None

    Summon Monster I: 6/11
    Spells:
    - 0: DC 16; Infinite
    - 1: DC 17; 5/5
    - 2: DC 18; 2/3

    Active Magic:
    - Summon Monster II - Earth Elemental

    Eidolon: Summoned
    HP: 20/20
    Eidolon AC: 21 (Touch: 13; FF: 18)
    CMB: +5 CMD: 17 Fort: +4 Ref: +5 Will: +0
    Perception: +8
    Initiative: +3

    Natural Weapons:
    - Bite:
    +5, 1d6+3
    - 2 Claws: +5, 1d4+3

  • #2837
    Registered User
    Grandfather of Assassins (Lvl 19)

    Scott DeWar's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Miscatonic U. professor of supernatural studies-Emeritus [Nolensville, Tenn.]
    Posts
    18,635
    EN Publishing Pathfinder Circvs Maximvs Gygax Memorial Fund The Perturbed Dragon

    Ignore Scott DeWar

    Heinrich to Ni.

    "Das Wetter ist heute gut, ja?"

    As Marla passes he says, "two beer please." He holds up his thumb and forefinger.
    Check out Living Pathfinder! 76 83 92 102 109 115 members and counting!!

  • #2838
    Registered User
    Grandfather of Assassins (Lvl 19)

    Scott DeWar's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Miscatonic U. professor of supernatural studies-Emeritus [Nolensville, Tenn.]
    Posts
    18,635
    EN Publishing Pathfinder Circvs Maximvs Gygax Memorial Fund The Perturbed Dragon

    Ignore Scott DeWar
    OOC: Qik, you're a nut
    Check out Living Pathfinder! 76 83 92 102 109 115 members and counting!!

  • #2839
    Cowled Justice of LPF COPPER SUBSCRIBER
    Myrmidon (Lvl 10)

    GlassEye's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Columbia, MO
    Posts
    6,001

    Ignore GlassEye
    Agno stares at the noble youth who seems to be paralyzed with fear at his first sight of a tengu.

    "Tengu are not to be fearful. You have no need of, hurrr... worries. I do not feel heroic but I am certain that those of us gathered here can help the Master of your head."

    Ango escorts the youth to a chair and pours him a cup of wine and pushes it into his hands. After he retakes his seat the tengu turns to Larissa and Tonris and whispers, "I think the boy is addle pated; or his tongue has been stolen by cats. Perhaps we should, hurrr... ignore him until he has gathered his wits."


    Agno Phoenicus

    Mini Stats
    Agno Phoenicus
    Initiative: +3
    AC: 18 (15 flat-footed, 13 Touch)
    HP: 36 Current: 36
    CMB: +4 CMD: 17 Fort: +7 Reflex: +5 Will: +10 (+12 vs. Charm & compulsion effects)
    Speed: 40 ft. (50 ft. with Longstrider)

    Current Weapon in Hand:
    Ammo (Arrows): 40/40 remaining
    Current Conditions in Effect:

    Lightning Arc: 7/7 Remaining
    Channel Energy: 4/4 remaining
    Agile Feet: 7/7 remaining
    Hawkeye: 7/7 remaining

    Cleric Spells:
    Spells Prepared:
    1st level: bless, divine favor, longstrider (D)
    0-level: guidance, light, stabilize

    Druid Spells:
    Spells Prepared:
    2nd level: cat's grace, chill metal, lesser restoration, eagle's splendor (D)
    1st level: cure light wounds, entangle, faerie fire, shillelagh, aspect of the falcon (D)
    0-level: detect magic, detect poison, flare, resistance

  • #2840
    Registered User
    Cutpurse (Lvl 5)

    DalkonCledwin's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    The Blood Plains of Stovokor
    Posts
    1,095

    Ignore DalkonCledwin
    "He's just nervous... I think..." Tonris whispers back to Agno. He then looks at the young man, and says in a more audible voice "By chance could you inform us as to what it is your master needs our help with?"
    Fae'shiel Aeros, Level 5 || Tonris, Level 6

  • + Log in or register to post
    Page 284 of 395 FirstFirst ... 184 234 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 334 384 ... LastLast

    Similar Threads

    1. Even Newer(er) Tavern Thread: The Hanged Man
      By L4W Facilitator in forum Living 4th Edition
      Replies: 2937
      Last Post: Saturday, 5th October, 2013, 04:04 PM
    2. New Tavern Thread: The Hanged Man
      By L4W Facilitator in forum Living 4th Edition
      Replies: 1006
      Last Post: Saturday, 9th January, 2010, 02:02 AM
    3. Tavern Thread: The Hanged Man
      By L4W Facilitator in forum Living 4th Edition
      Replies: 1014
      Last Post: Tuesday, 7th July, 2009, 05:14 PM
    4. Close LEB Tavern Thread
      By stonegod in forum Meta
      Replies: 2
      Last Post: Tuesday, 7th August, 2007, 11:13 PM
    5. Tavern Tales ooc thread.
      By jasamcarl in forum Talking the Talk
      Replies: 7
      Last Post: Friday, 23rd July, 2004, 03:27 AM

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •