[Tavern Thread] The Dunn Wright Inn

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Heinrich gives a curt bow and says "Heinrich, und das ist mein friend Ni." He indicates a gnome next to him.

natshikrak24

First Post
"Ah...Heinrich." Elric widened his smile as if to cushion the impact of what he was going to say,"eh...I do not understand you at all. And what about the gnome?"

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
"Ist my friend," pointing to the gnome, " ist name uf Ni." Then he points at himself, "Heinrich," Then to the gnome, "Ni," Then to the warrior, "Elric. Ja?"

natshikrak24

First Post
Elric looked at the gnome and bowed politely, "Wellmet Ni" His right palm motioned toward his chest, "Me, Elric..." Those were the first two 'friends' Elric made since his visit to the town and he was glade that seemed friendly.

mfloyd3

Explorer

"Thank you,"
Georgio says taking the wine then a sip. "The headmaster can tell you more. I'll take you to my home right away if your ready."

"Alright, then," offers Larissa. She drains the last of her cup. "Finish your wine, and we can be off."

[sblock=ooc]Sounds like we're good to head to the manor.[/sblock]

GlassEye

Adventurer
Agno slurps down the remainder of the wine in his glass.

"Hurrr! I am ready to see what can be done to help young Capelli!"

• • • • Agno Phoenicus • • • •

[sblock=Mini Stats]Agno Phoenicus
Initiative: +3
AC: 18 (15 flat-footed, 13 Touch)
HP: 36 Current: 36
CMB: +4 CMD: 17 Fort: +7 Reflex: +5 Will: +10 (+12 vs. Charm & compulsion effects)
Speed: 40 ft. (50 ft. with Longstrider)

Current Weapon in Hand:
Ammo (Arrows): 40/40 remaining
Current Conditions in Effect:

Lightning Arc: 7/7 Remaining
Channel Energy: 4/4 remaining
Agile Feet: 7/7 remaining
Hawkeye: 7/7 remaining

Cleric Spells:
Spells Prepared:
1st level: bless, divine favor, longstrider (D)
0-level: guidance, light, stabilize

Druid Spells:
Spells Prepared:
2nd level: cat's grace, chill metal, lesser restoration, eagle's splendor (D)
1st level: cure light wounds, entangle, faerie fire, shillelagh, aspect of the falcon (D)
0-level: detect magic, detect poison, flare, resistance[/sblock]

Last edited:

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
[sblock=OOC] Well all caught up now and going to start an for Darkness Rising. I'm going to add in the link as I bring Darreo back into the inn so look for it then.

Also I need 2-3 players with 2nd or 3rd level characters willing to go ogre bashing before crawling around in an old wizard's dungeon.

So far in group:

halfling cleric
human fighter

Any takers?[/sblock]

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Darreo Naccarelli (human crossbowman 3)

The "land" door to the inn opens as Gergoi leads those who are set to help him out of the "water" door.

Seeing the inn almost clear out as he walks in, Darreo lifts his collar up to his nose and sniffs. Not noticing anything out of the ordinary he shrugs and moves to the recently vacated table.

*thunk*

He drops the gnomish repeating crossbow on the table and starts to sit. He notices the odd looks the very odd weapon gets and puts on an embarrassed grin. "All I know is it works," he says off-handely to no one in particular.

[sblock=OOC]
For the group following Gregoi here's the link...

http://www.enworld.org/forum/playing-game/329546-lpf-darkness-rising.html

See you all there.[/sblock]

Garadh, human male fighter

The "land" door opens again and a dark-haired man steps through. Seeing that there are relatively few people present, he walks up to the table where Darreo has just put down his strange crossbow and pulls back a chair.

"I'm Garadh, up from the Gull. Mind if I sit here a while?"

He orders a mug of ale.

[sblock=character description]
Height: 5' 10"
Weight: 178 lb.
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Gray
Skin Color: Tanned
Appearance: Muscular but lithe man with close-cropped hair and beard. His
eyes are dark and seem to scan far horizons.
Demeanor: Somewhat brash but jovial.
[/sblock]

sunshadow21

Explorer
Dr. Thaddeus Roustabout (recruiting NPC)

As the conversations go on, the door opens once more, and a frazzled looking gnome enters quickly. He goes up to the bar and talks to Grog for awhile, who after a bit starts pointing out quite clearly the even crazier looking gnome bringing his water droplets to life and the mage that is trying to burn his business down. The gnome watches for a few minutes, smiles, and after securing a drink of his own, heads over to the duo in question. Upon closer inspection, he is actually dressed rather neatly, though his clothes and manner suggest that sleep is not something that this fellow has had much of lately. "Good day, good sirs. I have been made to understand that you have been giving Grog over there a bit of a headache with your amusing sounding antics. Might I be able to persuade you to utilize those skills in a small project me and my associates have been working on. Oh, I almost forgot; I am Dr. Thaddeus Roustabout, a professor at the Venzan Academica Magica, and part of the team that runs the Reality Machine."

[sblock=The Reality Machine]While it doesn't come up here very often, the Reality Machine is a big thing amongst the more studious mages of the city, and indeed the continent. A completely unique machine that has it's own department at the eminent Venzan Academica Magica, and one of the big selling points for the school, the machine allows its operators to create a fully controlled environment that engages all of the senses. (Yes, I put a Star Trek Holodeck in E'n.) Many have tried to copy it, but most can't even get past the basic theoy of how it operates, and only one competitor has ever developed a prototype of any kind, and even that never really had a chance of being successful. Needless to say, the Academica Magica watches over its precious toy carefully, and there is a waiting list monthes long at times, even more during the school year, to get to use it for even an hour.[/sblock]

[sblock=game thread]School Days game thread is here for Ni and Heinrich[/sblock]

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases