Pathfinder RPG [Tavern Thread] The Dunn Wright Inn - Page 288




  1. #2871
    Registered User
    Grandfather of Assassins (Lvl 19)

    Scott DeWar's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Miscatonic U. professor of supernatural studies-Emeritus [Nolensville, Tenn.]
    Posts
    18,673
    OSRIC EN Publishing Pathfinder Circvs Maximvs Gygax Memorial Fund The Perturbed Dragon

    ° Ignore Scott DeWar

    Herr Heinrich Schreibersen-Wizard 5

    "Gutebn Tag, Mein Herr." gesturing to the warrior, the gnome and then himself, The red haired young human introduces those he was in conversation with already. When he introduces the warrior, he first winks at Ni, "Ist das GrŘnschnabel Krieger, Elrik, Recent arrived to Venza. Das Meister der Vorladung, Ni, fellow adventurer. Und mein self, Herr Heinrich Schreibersen-Vizard. "

    His accent is thick with that of a far off barony.

    translations *he he har har*

    GrŘnschnabel Krieger = greenhorn warrion
    Meister der Vorladung = master of summons
    Check out Living Pathfinder! 76 83 92 102 109 115 members and counting!!

 

  • #2872
    Registered User
    Cutpurse (Lvl 5)

    Qik's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    New Orleans, US
    Posts
    1,925

    ° Ignore Qik
    Preoccupied with gathering up his watery assistants, who have re-condensed out of their momentary form of steam and have started splashing unsuspecting patrons nearby, Ni is just about to introduce himself to the newcomer when Dr. Roustabout greets him and Heinrich.

    "Grog finds the sound of steam and flaming wizard amusing? I wudda never guessed..." contemplates the gnome. He looks to Heinrich, then back at the Doctor. "Maybe it's his accent?" He shakes it off. "Well, no matter."

    He suddenly perks up. "But yes yes yes, the Reality Machine, I have heard of this device, interesting, well, as interesting as a device that simulates reality can be. But then again, is a perfectly-simulated reality any different from the lack-of-simulation reality we're all conducting ourselves in?" Lowering his voice conspiratorially, he adds, "Assuming we are not presently in a simulation, of course...."

    "But yes, good doctor, if you believe that we can help you, than I believe that you believe correctly that we can in fact be of help to you, vorladunging and all."


    Ni turns to Elric, extending his hand and shaking enthusiastically. "Yes yes, my friend, good to meet you indeed!"

    Stats
    Nimientioquijuil
    HP: 30/30
    AC: 17 (Touch: 13, Flat-footed: 15)
    CMB: 0 CMD: 12 Fort: +3, Ref: +5, Will: +5 (+7 vs Illusions)
    Perception: +2
    Initiative: +2

    Current Weapon in Hand: None

    Summon Monster I: 6/11
    Spells:
    - 0: DC 16; Infinite
    - 1: DC 17; 5/5
    - 2: DC 18; 2/3

    Active Magic:
    - Summon Monster II - Earth Elemental

    Eidolon: Summoned
    HP: 20/20
    Eidolon AC: 21 (Touch: 13; FF: 18)
    CMB: +5 CMD: 17 Fort: +4 Ref: +5 Will: +0
    Perception: +8
    Initiative: +3

    Natural Weapons:
    - Bite:
    +5, 1d6+3
    - 2 Claws: +5, 1d4+3

  • #2873
    OOC: Contemplating the issue of reality with a professor whose focus is illusion. That could get ugly fast. Must resist urge to respond in full.


    Dr. Roustabout's eyes light up and a huge grin fills his face. "Ah, you and I must get together over dinner some time. I would love to stay and chat more right now, but I have an appointment that I don't dare be late for. Official Business, and all that." He gives you a big wink as if he's trying to be conspiracy minded, but instead just looks a bit crazy. "Go talk to either Dr. Runehouse or Dr. Catslove at our building on campus. If you need directions, I'm sure someone on campus can help. Our plaything is slightly well known." With that, he bows, and heads off to one of the backrooms.

  • #2874
    Registered User
    Grandfather of Assassins (Lvl 19)

    Scott DeWar's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Miscatonic U. professor of supernatural studies-Emeritus [Nolensville, Tenn.]
    Posts
    18,673
    OSRIC EN Publishing Pathfinder Circvs Maximvs Gygax Memorial Fund The Perturbed Dragon

    ° Ignore Scott DeWar
    Heinrich looks to Ni and says in an excited whisper,"Das Academy!come, we go!!" He waves for Ni to lead the way.
    Check out Living Pathfinder! 76 83 92 102 109 115 members and counting!!

  • #2875
    Registered User
    Cutpurse (Lvl 5)

    Qik's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    New Orleans, US
    Posts
    1,925

    ° Ignore Qik
    OOC: I welcome it!

    Ni returns the doctor's wink in an equally-crazy fashion. He turns to Heinrich. "Ve go!" he rejoins enthusiastically, heading for the door. "By for now, Grog!" The half-orc grunts a grumpy response.

    Stats
    Nimientioquijuil
    HP: 30/30
    AC: 17 (Touch: 13, Flat-footed: 15)
    CMB: 0 CMD: 12 Fort: +3, Ref: +5, Will: +5 (+7 vs Illusions)
    Perception: +2
    Initiative: +2

    Current Weapon in Hand: None

    Summon Monster I: 6/11
    Spells:
    - 0: DC 16; Infinite
    - 1: DC 17; 5/5
    - 2: DC 18; 2/3

    Active Magic:
    - Summon Monster II - Earth Elemental

    Eidolon: Summoned
    HP: 20/20
    Eidolon AC: 21 (Touch: 13; FF: 18)
    CMB: +5 CMD: 17 Fort: +4 Ref: +5 Will: +0
    Perception: +8
    Initiative: +3

    Natural Weapons:
    - Bite:
    +5, 1d6+3
    - 2 Claws: +5, 1d4+3

  • #2876
    Registered User
    Grandfather of Assassins (Lvl 19)

    Scott DeWar's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Miscatonic U. professor of supernatural studies-Emeritus [Nolensville, Tenn.]
    Posts
    18,673
    OSRIC EN Publishing Pathfinder Circvs Maximvs Gygax Memorial Fund The Perturbed Dragon

    ° Ignore Scott DeWar
    "Vee most certainly shall. After you mein friend"
    Check out Living Pathfinder! 76 83 92 102 109 115 members and counting!!

  • #2877
    Registered User
    Grandfather of Assassins (Lvl 19)

    Scott DeWar's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Miscatonic U. professor of supernatural studies-Emeritus [Nolensville, Tenn.]
    Posts
    18,673
    OSRIC EN Publishing Pathfinder Circvs Maximvs Gygax Memorial Fund The Perturbed Dragon

    ° Ignore Scott DeWar
    Following the gnome, the human with hair the color of flames is heard saying in is thick accent, "You know, zere vas a fire vonce in das school about das same time I vas . . . . "
    Check out Living Pathfinder! 76 83 92 102 109 115 members and counting!!

  • #2878
    Elrik turned to the man with crossbow as Ni and Heinrich sank into their own discussion, "Wellmet! Garadh of the Gull. I am Elrik Vanson"

  • #2879
    Registered User
    Cutpurse (Lvl 5)

    Qik's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    New Orleans, US
    Posts
    1,925

    ° Ignore Qik
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott DeWar View Post
    Following the gnome, the human with hair the color of flames is heard saying in is thick accent, "You know, zere vas a fire vonce in das school about das same time I vas . . . . "
    The gnome shakes his head, serious and contemplative, as he marches out the door. "Uncanny..."

    Stats
    Nimientioquijuil
    HP: 30/30
    AC: 17 (Touch: 13, Flat-footed: 15)
    CMB: 0 CMD: 12 Fort: +3, Ref: +5, Will: +5 (+7 vs Illusions)
    Perception: +2
    Initiative: +2

    Current Weapon in Hand: None

    Summon Monster I: 6/11
    Spells:
    - 0: DC 16; Infinite
    - 1: DC 17; 5/5
    - 2: DC 18; 2/3

    Active Magic:
    - Summon Monster II - Earth Elemental

    Eidolon: Summoned
    HP: 20/20
    Eidolon AC: 21 (Touch: 13; FF: 18)
    CMB: +5 CMD: 17 Fort: +4 Ref: +5 Will: +0
    Perception: +8
    Initiative: +3

    Natural Weapons:
    - Bite:
    +5, 1d6+3
    - 2 Claws: +5, 1d4+3

  • #2880
    Thy wounds are healed! SILVER SUBSCRIBER
    Magsman (Lvl 14)

    HolyMan's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    hagerstown md
    Posts
    12,363

    ° Ignore HolyMan
    Quote Originally Posted by Khisanth the Ancient View Post
    <snip>...walks up to the table where Darreo has just put down his strange crossbow and pulls back a chair.

    "I'm Garadh, up from the Gull. Mind if I sit here a while?" <snip>
    "Not at all," Darreo replies with a small grin. "My name's Darreo. I was just about to..."

    Quote Originally Posted by natshikrak24
    "Wellmet! Garadh of the Gull. I am Elrikc Vanson"

    "...to order a drunk myself. And since it is not good to drink alone, you and Elric are most welcome company."


    OOC

    If the two of you think you can help out with ogre trouble on the road to Tritower I would gladly welcome you into my game Ogre in the Rushes.

    Darreo can point you over to the board where the job is and from there you can meet the others as they head back to talk to Guardsman Hizer.

    LINK: Job Posting

    With the others being lvl 2 they should be able to help you survive (unless there is another mean porcupine about).
    Last edited by HolyMan; Tuesday, 25th September, 2012 at 04:11 AM.
    My UPDATED Signature is here

    And come join in the creation of a new living world here: Living Pathfinder

  • + Log in or register to post
    Page 288 of 396 FirstFirst ... 188 238 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 338 388 ... LastLast

    Similar Threads

    1. Even Newer(er) Tavern Thread: The Hanged Man
      By L4W Facilitator in forum Living 4th Edition
      Replies: 2937
      Last Post: Saturday, 5th October, 2013, 04:04 PM
    2. New Tavern Thread: The Hanged Man
      By L4W Facilitator in forum Living 4th Edition
      Replies: 1006
      Last Post: Saturday, 9th January, 2010, 02:02 AM
    3. Tavern Thread: The Hanged Man
      By L4W Facilitator in forum Living 4th Edition
      Replies: 1014
      Last Post: Tuesday, 7th July, 2009, 05:14 PM
    4. Close LEB Tavern Thread
      By stonegod in forum Meta
      Replies: 2
      Last Post: Tuesday, 7th August, 2007, 11:13 PM
    5. Tavern Tales ooc thread.
      By jasamcarl in forum Talking the Talk
      Replies: 7
      Last Post: Friday, 23rd July, 2004, 03:27 AM

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •