[Tavern Thread] The Dunn Wright Inn

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Herr Heinrich Schreibersen-Wizard 5

"Gutebn Tag, Mein Herr." gesturing to the warrior, the gnome and then himself, The red haired young human introduces those he was in conversation with already. When he introduces the warrior, he first winks at Ni, "Ist das Grünschnabel Krieger, Elrik, Recent arrived to Venza. Das Meister der Vorladung, Ni, fellow adventurer. Und mein self, Herr Heinrich Schreibersen-Vizard. "

His accent is thick with that of a far off barony.

[sblock=translations *he he har har*]
Grünschnabel Krieger = greenhorn warrion
Meister der Vorladung = master of summons
[/sblock]

Qik

First Post
Preoccupied with gathering up his watery assistants, who have re-condensed out of their momentary form of steam and have started splashing unsuspecting patrons nearby, Ni is just about to introduce himself to the newcomer when Dr. Roustabout greets him and Heinrich.

"Grog finds the sound of steam and flaming wizard amusing? I wudda never guessed..." contemplates the gnome. He looks to Heinrich, then back at the Doctor. "Maybe it's his accent?" He shakes it off. "Well, no matter."

He suddenly perks up. "But yes yes yes, the Reality Machine, I have heard of this device, interesting, well, as interesting as a device that simulates reality can be. But then again, is a perfectly-simulated reality any different from the lack-of-simulation reality we're all conducting ourselves in?" Lowering his voice conspiratorially, he adds, "Assuming we are not presently in a simulation, of course...."

"But yes, good doctor, if you believe that we can help you, than I believe that you believe correctly that we can in fact be of help to you, vorladunging and all."

Ni turns to Elric, extending his hand and shaking enthusiastically. "Yes yes, my friend, good to meet you indeed!"

nimientioquijuil-smaller-e1336011034261.png
lumoies-e1336011022912.png
[sblock=Stats]Nimientioquijuil
HP: 30/30
AC: 17 (Touch: 13, Flat-footed: 15)
CMB: 0 CMD: 12 Fort: +3, Ref: +5, Will: +5 (+7 vs Illusions)
Perception: +2
Initiative: +2

Current Weapon in Hand: None

Summon Monster I: 6/11
Spells:
- 0: DC 16; Infinite
- 1: DC 17; 5/5
- 2: DC 18; 2/3

Active Magic:
- Summon Monster II - Earth Elemental

Eidolon: Summoned
HP: 20/20
Eidolon AC: 21 (Touch: 13; FF: 18)
CMB: +5 CMD: 17 Fort: +4 Ref: +5 Will: +0
Perception: +8
Initiative: +3

Natural Weapons:
- Bite:
+5, 1d6+3
- 2 Claws: +5, 1d4+3[/sblock]​

sunshadow21

Explorer
OOC: Contemplating the issue of reality with a professor whose focus is illusion. That could get ugly fast. Must resist urge to respond in full.

Dr. Roustabout's eyes light up and a huge grin fills his face. "Ah, you and I must get together over dinner some time. I would love to stay and chat more right now, but I have an appointment that I don't dare be late for. Official Business, and all that." He gives you a big wink as if he's trying to be conspiracy minded, but instead just looks a bit crazy. "Go talk to either Dr. Runehouse or Dr. Catslove at our building on campus. If you need directions, I'm sure someone on campus can help. Our plaything is slightly well known." With that, he bows, and heads off to one of the backrooms.

Scott DeWar

Heinrich looks to Ni and says in an excited whisper,"Das Academy!come, we go!!" He waves for Ni to lead the way.

Qik

First Post
OOC: I welcome it! ;)

Ni returns the doctor's wink in an equally-crazy fashion. He turns to Heinrich. "Ve go!" he rejoins enthusiastically, heading for the door. "By for now, Grog!" The half-orc grunts a grumpy response.

Spells:

Active Magic:

Natural Weapons:
- Bite:
+5, 1d6+3

Scott DeWar

Following the gnome, the human with hair the color of flames is heard saying in is thick accent, "You know, zere vas a fire vonce in das school about das same time I vas . . . . "

Qik

First Post
Following the gnome, the human with hair the color of flames is heard saying in is thick accent, "You know, zere vas a fire vonce in das school about das same time I vas . . . . "

The gnome shakes his head, serious and contemplative, as he marches out the door. "Uncanny..."

Spells:

Active Magic:

Natural Weapons:
- Bite:
+5, 1d6+3

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
<snip>...walks up to the table where Darreo has just put down his strange crossbow and pulls back a chair.

"I'm Garadh, up from the Gull. Mind if I sit here a while?" <snip>

"Not at all," Darreo replies with a small grin. "My name's Darreo. I was just about to..."

natshikrak24 said:
"Wellmet! Garadh of the Gull. I am Elrikc Vanson"

"...to order a drunk myself. And since it is not good to drink alone, you and Elric are most welcome company."

[sblock=OOC]
If the two of you think you can help out with ogre trouble on the road to Tritower I would gladly welcome you into my game Ogre in the Rushes.

Darreo can point you over to the board where the job is and from there you can meet the others as they head back to talk to Guardsman Hizer.

LINK: Job Posting

With the others being lvl 2 they should be able to help you survive (unless there is another mean porcupine about).[/sblock]

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases