[Tavern Thread] The Dunn Wright Inn

natshikrak24

First Post
"Oh! Darreo! It's a kind offer..." Elrik felt a rush of excitement and moved his chair closer to the man, "Well...I surely like to join any band that seek adventures and THRILLS!"

ooc:
Now, as you know I am newbie there. Kindly tell me how I get started...Like where do I start posting and such...

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
[sblock=OOC]No problem (and your character's name is Elric btw ;) ) What you do if you do wish to jump in is go to the game thread...

http://www.enworld.org/forum/playing-game/327306-lpf-ogre-rushes.html

Then you post "subscribing" so the thread will show up in your UCP (User Control Panel) and you can follow along after that. Once we RP you out of the tavern I can post your intro into the game. And from there you can play and such. Shouldn't take but a day or so.[/sblock]

"To adventure then," Darreo says raising his mug. After a quick pull and wiping foam from his upper lip he adds. "You may want to look over where Grog hangs the postings, there may be something there even now."

natshikrak24

First Post
A smile crossed Elric's face as he read through the post on the board. Then he walked back to Darreo and said, "I am in. I believe I will be of great help for jobs like this."

OOC:
Yeah. Subscribed! Ready to go!

sunshadow21

Explorer
OOC: not technically at the Inn, but I need a place to roll for scribing scrolls, and this seems like the best place for it.

Thuvian settles into his study of his home, and sets to work transcribing some of his newly bought scrolls into his spellbook.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
"Well there is still hours left in the day if you and Garadh hurry I bet that job is still hiring."

"I can't go myself I'm meeting someone," he adds scanning the crowd.

{{ I wonder where she is? }} He thinks to himself.

[sblock=OOC] Ok we are ready in the game thread. Just post yourself leaving the Inn and I'll then post your arrival at the shrine.[/sblock]

natshikrak24

First Post
Elric nodded and gave a grateful bow just before leaving, "Thank you so much for the offer. When we return, drinks on me!" Without further delay, the young warrior pelted to the door with child like enthusiasm, looking for the hirer.

Both doors of the landward entrance fly open as a small, blonde, disheveled looking girl stomps in. Hints of wood, leather, hide and fur peak out from beneath the thick and unruly blonde hair that dangles evenly with the many weapons slung from her belt. "Food, and drink!" she calls to the bar keep. "And none of that gorschwag or meresshill either." she adds with a nod before letting her wide blue eyes scan the room for a seat she can fit at without removing her pack or weapons.

[sblock="Translations (graphic)"]gorschwag: noun, from the goblinoid 'gorshag' - pig excrement that is devoid of smell and taste; any person, place, or thing (particularly food) that is bland
adj- bland or uninteresting

meresshill: noun, from the elven 'mere-' and orcish 'schael'- literally "weak piss"; a liquid lacking in color, potency, and/or taste
adj- like impure but potable water[/sblock]

Last edited:

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Both doors of the landward entrance fly open
[sblock= . . . . .]
as a small, blonde, disheveled looking girl stomps in. Hints of wood, leather, hide and fur peak out from beneath the thick and unruly blonde hair that dangles evenly with the many weapons slung from her belt. "Food, and drink!" she calls to the bar keep. "And none of that gorschwag or meresshill either." she adds with a nod before letting her wide blue eyes scan the room for a seat she can fit at without removing her pack or weapons.

[sblock="Translations (graphic)"]gorschwag: noun, from the goblinoid 'gorshag' - pig excrement that is devoid of smell and taste; any person, place, or thing (particularly food) that is bland
adj- bland or uninteresting

meresshill: noun, from the elven 'mere-' and orcish 'schael'- literally "weak piss"; a liquid lacking in color, potency, and/or taste
adj- like impure but potable water[/sblock][/sblock]

OOC: wow such language! I like this character!

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases