[Tavern Thread] The Dunn Wright Inn

Gorgon Heap

First Post
Lightfeather appears to share this new man - Cid's - concern. "You would work with a thief to combat thieves? Such men cannot be trusted.

Nor can wizards - they call upon the unnatural. But I would welcome a shamen or holy man."

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Heinrich, bored and waiting for a game

A human, hair the color of red flames enters. He sports no weapon other then a travel dagger. His travel clothing showing some wear, but clean. He walks over the the fire and warms himself despite the fact it is not cold.

"eh you," calls grog to the human, "Youz not try an burnin down mi bAR, EH?"

"Nein, mein frient, kein feuer, here. Haf you a haut tottie bitta?" His accent is thick of a far away barony.

Grog nods to Marta the tiefling who delivers the drink, but gives him a discerning eye before leaving. "No trouble Heinrich, or Grog will drown you good.

"Nein, nein! kein Umstände!"

Saidoro

Explorer
The inn's doors opened and a new face entered the common room, quietly marveling at the diverse crowd within. Said face is attached to the body of a young woman dressed in well worn leather armor and, for all of her apparent awe at the environs, bearing a remarkable lack of uncertainty.
The girl settles down at one of the long tables on the walls and orders a drink, though she seems far more interested in listening to the goings-on around her.

Scott DeWar

The red haired human disappears for a couple of hours, then returns back, looking drained, weary and disgruntled. He returns to his place near the hearth fire where the flames seem drawn from going straight up and bending toward him. He orders a mulled wine and a dish of hardy stew with a side order of frog legs.

When the food arrives his face lights up like the noonday sun, as do all in the wake of the aroma of this dish of Frog legs!

Lindeloef

First Post
The Tavern door opens and Robert Kronbark, a middle-aged man with brown hair and beard wearing some leather armor enters. Some scars of claw marks are visible on his arms. On his back he carries a bow and a greatsword.

He walks to the bar and talks to the barkeeper : "One milk please, preferably from a cow" he hesitates "... a normal one, not a dire cow"

Mr.Tinker

First Post
Outside the Dunn Wright Inn, loud voices and commotion can be heard. A single voice in the crowd cuts through the noise yelling " He went that way, towards the docks. He is in that dirty red cloak ! That Dirty abe ! " .

As the crowd dissipates, one young and very relieved human enters with a sigh " phew... that was close. Good thing that beggar happened to walk by, I hope he enjoys my cloak and those darn potions" he mumbles to himself with a huge grin.

Noticing several eyes upon him, he bows and greets everyone with a smile " I am Morgrym Nimblefingers, an honest alchemist, adventurer and a humble poker-dice player currently looking for a job or a nice game " and he walks over to one of the vacant tables. " come join me if ya care for a game or if ya have news of work... or if you are suddenly in desperate need of: Grimgorr's stop that evil scratch below. I have plenty left. "

[sblock= First Post and Pokerdice]
My first post :D ! This is truely a epic moment ;-) !

Anyone care for a game of pokerdice ? Or join my table for some roleplaying ?

[/sblock]

Last edited:

Scott DeWar

Over near the hearth sits a human with hair the color of flames. He hols his hands in front of the flames then rubs them, and holds them in front of the flames again. Strangely, the flames seem to mimic his actions "stop that! Das ist nicht lustig!" he exclaims to the flames, "You mimic me?" The flames seem to laugh and then return as normal flame.His accent is thick from a far away barony.

Mr.Tinker

First Post
Over near the hearth sits a human with hair the color of flames. He hols his hands in front of the flames then rubs them, and holds them in front of the flames again. Strangely, the flames seem to mimic his actions "stop that! Das ist nicht lustig!" he exclaims to the flames, "You mimic me?" The flames seem to laugh and then return as normal flame.His accent is thick from a far away barony.
At first Morgrym is amused about the exhange between the ginger and the flame... well until he realizes the undeniable fact that he is carrying highly flammable explosives and that some sort of mage is playing with fire close by. Mildly panicking, he puts all his more flammable stuff inside his backpack and tugs it securely under the table. He can't help but to be laugh at it afterwards, imagining blowing up the Inn would be one hell of an introduction.

Last edited:

Scott DeWar

"After the few minutes, The red haired man turns around, sufficiantly warmed by the fire now, an looks to the alchemist, Morgrym.

"Guten tag, Mein herr. Würfelspiel, eh? Lets see dice, sehr gerne." He smiles, offers his hand," ich heiße Heinrich."

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases