[Tavern Thread] The Dunn Wright Inn

Lindeloef

First Post
OOC: quick question, everybody paid their 1s -> 3s in the pot. do I roll now before putting money in the pot if I want to continue or do I roll first, then decide?

Mr.Tinker

First Post
Sv: [Tavern Thread] The Dunn Wright Inn

OOC: you can call and end this turn, raise 1-3 silvers or fold/withdraw. If you call, you make another roll minus the dices you kept. This is the final roll and determines the winner.

Lindeloef

First Post
Looking at the 2 pairs of Heinrich and the 3 ones of Morgrym. Robert thinks for a moment, then puts 1s in. "Come on dice, my daughter needs a new pair of shoes" he says, smiling, rolling 4 dice, keeping the pair of sixes.

4d6=16
"Heh, another six"

OOC: three sixes for me, three ones for Morgrym, two pairs (2,3) for Heinrich. Raised by 1s

Mr.Tinker

First Post

OOC: If you raise you can't roll before either me or Heinrich have called your raise or if we feel lucky raised your raise. I know, it's a bit confusing :). I was thinking, to make things more exciting and be able to bluff, that the second roll is hidden and only showed ind the end of the turn, when all players have called, checked or raised. We can maybe do that next round.

Lindeloef

First Post
OOC: Oh sry couldn't find that in the discription/rules you told us, so I just assumed this is what to do ^^. If you want, Morgrym can tell Robert, that this is not how it works -> he is disqualified from this round. Or whatever you feel like it.

Mr.Tinker

First Post

OOC: I am really bad at explaining things and it is totally my fault. Let's just play this round as it is. I will make a post later with all rules in one place and try to explain it better.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
OOC: hey guys, I may need to break off for some stuff soon. may have to quit the game. And now for my translation lesson . . .

looking at the 3 sixes, Heinrich smiles, shrugs and says, "Man lebt nur einmal."

He throws in a silver and re- rolls 3 dice [keep 4,5,and 6]

3d6=10 [4, 5 and 1]

"Bah. Bust."

out two silver - subtracting from sheet now.

Last edited:

Mr.Tinker

First Post
OOC: still haven't made a overview over the rules yet but will do so when I find the time. OK, it's alright Scott DeWar, you can always join later ;-)

Confident, Morgrym throws another silver in the pot " let's see if lady luck is with me " and throws the dices. Unfortunately he does not beat Robert. He sighs deeply " another round? "

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases