[Tavern Thread] The Dunn Wright Inn

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure

He is a bit shifty around the eyes, maybe scared or something to hide.

Making his way to through the crowd, he asks,
"Ah... anyone want to... um help me?"

GM: This is a Recruitment for any and everyone (levels 1-3 only) that wants to play.
[MENTION=90320]stanleyindraven[/MENTION], this might be the better fit for you!

Artur Hawkwing

First Post
From her seat near the bar, Canasta watches the frantic youth enter. She is intrigued by his arrival, and notes those who are responding to his harried request for help. Having finished her bread and cheese she delivers a thank you. After a moment more watching the frantic boy, she finds herself a tad restless. She pulls a small tin pipe from a pocket and sets about playing a low toned tune, more as if tuning herself up, or playing only for her own ears and those who happen to be nearby.

[sblock=Perrinmiller]]Will wait for a Level 1 - 3 run by someone I've not played or am not playing under, PM.[/sblock]

perrinmiller

Adventurer
PeasantBoy.jpg

The boy looks around uncertainly, unsure about something. These adventurous types are very quick to help, almost too quick. It reminds him of the.. White Cloaks.

He hunches over and says softly,
"Tis my boss, Kafar. He is taken."

GM: This is a Recruitment for any and everyone (levels 1-3 only) that wants to play.
So far: Det, Soulnova, & Stanleyindraven
More are welcome

perrinmiller

Adventurer
PeasantBoy.jpg

The boy shakes his head,
"Donna know. They came an' kidnapped people at the relics auction down by the shipyards. I... I did not really get a good look. I think they took everyone to the rundown part of the docks district..."

"I heard someone here was lookin' for some kidnappers?"

"Ah... who are you people?"

The boy is very wary and is about ready to bolt.

[sblock=GM]I thought there were 6-7 players looking for a game and planned for that. I will launch the actual thread Thur/Fri with only three if necessary.
Artur, near as I can tell, there is nothing else in the pipeline and this if a 1 shot encounter that can continue into other 1 shot encounters as needed. So you can return to the DWI if something else comes up in the next month or so.[/sblock]

soulnova

Explorer
"A relic auction?" Galandra raises an eyebrow with that information. "Alright boy, you had my curiosity, now you have my attention. Count me in. I'm not familiar with that area. Amien, do you know where it is? We should give it a look, see if they are still there." she looks back at her new magical quiver to make sure she has everything she needs. "We should be prepared for anything. Kidnappers..." she says with disgust.

WindCrystal

First Post
Amien looks to Galandra, "I am still very new to this city, so I'll have to ask." He leans in to whisper to state contradictary, "This kid looks like he's not planning on staying long. We should follow him and then we'll probably find it." He then waits patiently to see what person wishes to show off their super human hearing and let him know they heard that.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases