[Tavern Thread] The Dunn Wright Inn

Chronikoce

First Post
Triela Su'rresh

Just before the door swings shut a foot is placed in the way. The door swings in slightly as a woman clearly of elven origin walks in. Brushing the hair out of her face she smiles briefly as she looks around the room but does not recognize anyone present. Her smile falls briefly as she walks over to the bar and sits down upon a stool. "I'll have a glass of wine please. Nothing too fancy though, I'm not here to celebrate just yet."

The bartender quickly produces a glass of cheap red wine in a glass that passes as clean enough and asks "What is a young girl like yourself doing in a place like this with such a strange sword?" With a smile she takes the glass from him and replies with a wink "Well the sword is for dealing with those who need dealing with" and after a short pause "and I am here to find someone who needs help dealing with their problems. I hear this is the place to be if one is looking to help others after all." The bartender laughs and replies "Yes, you have certainly come to the right place, and with an attitude like that I'm sure you'll fit in quite well around here."

As the bartender replies the girl seems distracted, looking around the room for the source of the last sentence she just heard. "Was that elvish..." She thinks to herself as she tries to pinpoint the source.

OOC: Triela Su'rresh
Fighter 2
Ready for action!
[sblock=Triela Su'rresh]
Picture is rather large so had to sblock it.
attachment.php

[/sblock]

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Vincenzo del Vecchio da via della Rosa D'Avorio II

A human, local by the features of him, walks in. His eyes are sharp, as sharp as the deadly looking ivory handled rapier at his side, or the composite longbow across his shoulder.

"Hey Grog, set me up with the usual, please."

The 1/2 orc bar keep grunts and sends a bottle of Sembian vino de Rosa and a goblet made of copper. he takes the stein he had a moment before , spits in it and continues to polish it.

The human sits and the goblet and wine bottle are brought to him. he looks about after pouring himself a glass. Lifting the goblet in toast to salute' to the waitress followed by a flirty wink, he drinks slowly.

Garick83

First Post
Kae'than, Elvish Magus (Lvl 1)

Kae'than noticing the human walk in, again mutters aloud to himself in Elvish:
[sblock=Elvish] "This young one seems like an adventuring local. Perhaps he may have heard something of my father." [/sblock]

Kae'than feels as though someone may be dropping eaves near him....

4uk4ata

First Post
Erinth Karan

A young-looking elf with a well-traveled green and red tunic comes in the inn, humming a tune. He has a full backpack on his back, underneath which has been secured a small hand drum which he every now and then taps in a quick rhythm. "Pleasant afternoon to you all, and joy in all your meetings! A bottle of wine and a goblet for me, dear," he adds, to the waitress, and tries to remember her name. "Diana, right? It's been a while." He looks around for familiar faces, and thinks he spots Marla, but she seems busy.

He takes off his backpack and props the weapons - a spear and a large bow - next to it, then sits down and relaxes with a blissful expression on his face. He soon turns towards the other group and raises an eyebrow, then takes up his drum and heads in their direction. "Something interesting, ladies and gents?"

Last edited:

Garick83

First Post
Kae'than Elf Magus (Lvl 1)

Kae'than somewhat taken aback by the human's understanding of elvish, and that his muttering as somewhat commanded the attention of the bar begins to speak:
"Greetings worthy travelers, my name is Kae'than. I am searching for my father Raziel Ma'tazdriel. He is a silver haired, aged elf wizard. He might have performed some magicanal feats for fun, for those interested. He disappeared roughly two nights past mysteriously. He told me if we ever got separated to head here. Does anyone know of him?"

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
"I am sorry, I have hot. I am a son of a merchant family, and I know many different peoples. That description I am not familiar with. Fear not though, As I have just returned from travels abroad. I will keep my eyes open for such a man."

Chronikoce

First Post
Triela Su'rresh

"Traveling abroad you say? I don't suppose you have any interesting tales of your travels do you? I haven't had the pleasure of traveling extensively, only short trips here and there but I do hope to see the world. Figured that the best way to see the world was to travel about helping people. Is that what you do?" The young elf girl seems quite excitable as she blurts all this out with hardly a breath. Realizing too late how this all must sound to a group of strangers she blushes and quickly adds on "I do apologize, I've forgotten my manners. My name is Triela Su'rresh and it is a pleasure to meet you all." She finishes with a smile.

4uk4ata

First Post
Erinth Karan

A group of elves is a quite rare sight in this tavern, Erinth notes inwardly as he rummages through his memory for a wizard called Raziel Ma'tazdriel. "Can't say I've heard of him, sadly. ((unless I can throw an awesome knowledge local check or diplomacy check to gather info about now - is this sort of thing allowed here?)) I will keep my ears open - I tend to talk to people and hear stories. Share a few, too. Where are you from, by the way?" he says with a curious tone. "A pleasure, miss Su'rresh, and Kae'than. Erinth Karan, at your services. And there's few better ways to get introduced than over a cup. May I offer everyone on the table a drink?"

((he'll say it in common, unless everyone at the table is an elf or half-elf)

Remove ads