[Tavern Thread] The Dunn Wright Inn

Chronikoce

First Post
Standing up from the bar stool Triela walks over to the table and sits down. "I don't recall anyone of that name. Never been much for spells myself" she says while brushing her hand across the exotic blade she carries. "Have you and your father spent much time in this area? I'm new to the Dunn Wright myself. I came seeking adventure and to help others in need so if I ever encounter your father I will be sure to try and let you know."

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
"Traveling abroad you say? I don't suppose you have any interesting tales of your travels do you? I haven't had the pleasure of traveling extensively, only short trips here and there but I do hope to see the world. Figured that the best way to see the world was to travel about helping people. Is that what you do?" The young elf girl seems quite excitable as she blurts all this out with hardly a breath. Realizing too late how this all must sound to a group of strangers she blushes and quickly adds on "I do apologize, I've forgotten my manners. My name is Triela Su'rresh and it is a pleasure to meet you all." She finishes with a smile.

"Well, there was the odd little goblin who stole some red velvet to make himself some capes for his band of bandits, but that was just outside the city."

"Then there was the time we were chased by zombies in a basement that collapsed. we had tio swim for our lives in lightless tunnels, but that was IN the city limits."

"Then there was the stolen cargo by Lasher the boggard and his pet giant toad who were at war with the Fae folk, While we set the forest king on his throne. Naw, that's a boring story."

"We just got back from setting up some pilgams in the lands of the pell horsemen, while defeating bandits and solving a murder and returning a girl"s bones to her bereaved father, but that wasn't too exciting either."

Chronikoce

First Post
Clearly in awe of the brief descriptions that were given, "I've never had the pleasure of doing anything quite exciting as all that! Goblins you say? I never knew they they cared much for capes but that is quite interesting. Setting up pilgrims, battling bandits, and setting a king on a throne. Goodness I can only hope that my future exploits sound so very fascinating!"

4uk4ata

First Post
"Sounds impressive," Erinth nods. "Can't say the things I've been in match it just yet. I've mostly just travelled around doing odd jobs and telling high tales. Well, there was that time where we needed to clear a scholar's garden of plant-people who tried to, errr, set up camp in her garden, that was strange. Oh, and bandits, but those are fairly regular. So what have you been up to, miss?"

Garick83

First Post
Kae'than, Elvish Magus (Lvl 1)

Intrigued by the adventurous stories being told, Kae'than somewhat forgets his trouble, begins to speak "My father and I have been exploring the local caves in this area looking for any relics that maybe linked to dragons, or dragon lore. Se we're bit of archaeologists. Out focus is finding relics, of a time when Dragons, were more prevalent."

Scott DeWar

"Oh, dragon lore and relics. I see.That sounds intrinsically dangerous and adventurous unto itself. So, uh. At the risk of putting salt and lemon in a paper cut, is this work connected to your father's disappearance?"

Garick83

First Post

"I can't help but to think so. Although I was under the impression we had not found anything of any importance for quite sometime. Perhaps I am wrong though..."

Scott DeWar

The young human ponders for a moment, then shakes his head and says, " aye yai yai. I forgot my manners. I am Vincenzo del Vecchio da via della Rosa D'Avorio II son of merchant guilds man, family Del Vecchio da via della Rosa D'Avorio. You can call me Vincenzo. Welcome to you all to the dunn wright inn of the city of glass. Marla, if would will, please bring us all another round?"

A waitress brings the requested round, She looks normal enough - except for the horns protruding through her hair.

Grog just keeps cleaning the tankard in his hand, polishing it, spitting in it to continue to do so. Makes you wonder if he spit in the goblett you are drinking from .. .. .. .. ..

Garick83

First Post

"Thank you malady." Kae'than nods as the waitress set down his water. "Are you in fact pursuing a career in commerse Vincenzo? Or is adventure abroad what you seek?"

"You seem quite proud of your blade, young one. Is it perhaps a family heirloom?"
Kae'tham asks of the excited young elf lady at the table.

Scott DeWar

Commerce is the Family trade, My love is of the lands abroad, especially with the great jungle warrior Maui and his pet kitty cat, The impetuous furball, and otherwise known as the spoiled feline fiend, er, friend Taniwha.

OOC: @jbear1979, are you in the inn?

Remove ads