[Tavern Thread] The Dunn Wright Inn

jkason

First Post
Ru gives a quick nod of understanding to both Bel and Llotah.

"Go get some coin to spend," he says appreciatively, then turns to the ongoing parade of cat antics. "I'll just enjoy the kitty show."

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
After a few seconds of thought, Vincenzo jumps p, leaving a half full glass of wine on the table, and moves to Maui's side. "I better go with him to keep him out of trouble." he says to 'dream killer' Amien.

OOC: @Det, I have been added to the roster !

jbear

First Post
Maui raises an eyebrow at Amian's suggestion that he is in fact not a hero. He gives him a hearty slap on the back full of well meaning. "Don't worry Dream Killer. Maui is with you now. I will show you te path to te Heroe." Anything else the jungle warrior may have been about to add is lost when Vincenzo let's fly a quip. Maui, not realising it is a quip, takes it at face value. He shrugs. "In te canoe when Maui sailed to your lands Maui took te milk for Taniwha from te Sea Buffalo. Not easy ... but Maui has his ways. If you are coming, I will show you Handsome Blade." The warrior druid smiles with great pleasure when he hears his friend announce he will be coming along with him.

Scott DeWar

"Sea buffalo?" he looks to the jungle warrior with disbelief. "This I would have to see. I definitely need to go along." He gathers his kit and says, "I'm ready to go. My brother will have a fit that I am not making this a merchant run, but oh well."

soulnova

Explorer
"Handsome Blade" Galandra tries to hold back a laugh and smiles at Amien.

"Alright... I think the only thing we can do right now is wait until our contact shows up" she looks at the druid for a second. "I'd rather not know how you manage to get milk from a sea buffalo" she shudders.

Mika is much more entertained with the tip of Taniwha's long tail. After a while she decides it might as well be bathing time.

Scott DeWar

"You should have seen him try and get milk from the buffalo herd on land." says Vincenzo, oozing with mirth.

then a not-so-subtle subject change, "contact?"

kinem

Adventurer
Menik returns to the Dunn Wright Inn sporting a new gold headband with small blue and purple gems inset in it. Seeing some of his recent companions, he heads over to them.

"Hello. What's going on? Did we pick up another cat? I'm ready to go. I ... worked out a few ideas."

soulnova

Explorer
Galandra gives Vincenzo a look over and nods. He seems like quite a capable fighter. Good. They need all the help they can get, the more experienced the better.

"We found out there were some slavers kidnapping people and taking them to a ship on the other side of the shipyard. We rescued some soon to be slaves and now we are waiting for word to make a move on the main ship. Might get ugly and bloody... we got some serious wound back there, barely made it if it wasn't for Menik's spells" she lets him and anyone else know this is not child's play. "Speaking of which..."

She nods at Menik.
"Great. We really need some idea on how to get them by surprise this time..."

Scott DeWar

"SLAVERS. " There is malice in his voice. His hand moves to a very fine ivory handled rapier instinctively, "It will be their blood, not ours to be spilled. They are a shame and a scourge to all civilized peoples."

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases