[Tavern Thread] The Dunn Wright Inn

Aura

Explorer
=== Charity, Human Female ===
CharityClose.jpg

"Right, hammer and pitons it is," Charity replies to the man offering the job by proxy. "Besides, on a paying job, I wouldn't want to be drinking this merchant's profits away. They tend to get all grumpy over such things."

Her long red hair trailing behind, the woman heads for the door, speaking in a subdued voice to no specific person, "Unless he offers... when the rat dogs are dead... the wounds are healed... if it's good..." Upon reaching the door, she stops and looks out at the street, then turns back inside, "Oh... wait... where are we going?"

Lindeloef

First Post
"Okay if you both are ready, just follow me. If not we can meet up there. Oh by the way, I think I haven't mentioned my name. I am Robert Kronbark, nice to meet you." Robert says, and gives the directions to the warehouse.

OOC: This is the adress

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Tyrien, Half-elven Archeress

LieraAvatar2.jpg

Tyrien waves as Ru and Charity departed.

She calls over to the buxom blond barmaid with two braided pig tails, "Hey Trixie! Can I get an order of the adventurer's special? I am getting a bit hungry and if I only drink, I will be snockered pretty quick and start trying to flirt on Grog so he will take me back to his place."

Grog just snorts at the idea and continues to wipe a mug dry as he glares around at the patrons.

Aura

Explorer
=== Charity, Human Female ===
CharityClose.jpg

Charity's voice trails out the door as the trio head out, "Pleased to meet you, Robert. I'm Charity. I think a shop over here has the things I'm looking for..."

jkason

First Post
Ru nods his farewells to Tyrien and follows Charity out.

"Gods, it seems forever since I've geared up. A trip to the Pearl's definitely in the cards."

jkason

First Post
The door of the inn opens, and a well-tanned, broad-shouldered redhead in greens and browns enters. He stops just inside the door, carefully assessing the nearly empty room, then moves to the bar.

"Eanos," he says, reminding Grog of his name, though the half-orc just shrugs and grunts. "How about a ... Lady of Secrets, That boat was so long I forgot what this place stocks, yes?"

OOC: Eanos Setirav entering the Inn. Not really looking for a game, but seems long past time I started working the cobwebs off another of my characters

Last edited:

An eager-looking young girl slips through the doorway. She's slightly built, and overshadowed somewhat by her thick leather leather armor and the large wooden shield strapped to her back. She lingers in the doorway a moment, eyes flicking over the patrons and fixtures, until her attention settles the tough-looking fellow with the bow.

She walks up to the bar and settles down on a stool beside Eanos. It takes her a moment to catch her balance against the counterweight of her backpack, but she manages, and fixes Eanos with a friendly smile.

"Whose symbol is that? We mostly just honor Cortessa at home, and I've never learned that much about the pantheon." A beat, then: "I'm Emily, by the way."
OOC: Emily Halten has arrived.

How do I tell who else is in the tavern? Eanos is a perfectly good first choice, but Emily will want to talk to everyone sooner or later.

Grayn

First Post
A mountainous half-orc comes barging into the inn, nearly dragging a human woman along in his wake. As he parts the crowd, he talks loudly, looking back at the woman occasionally to see if she's still following him.

"...and when we'd pull de' sec'n boat onto the shore with de' towline, four kobold jumped out! They were hidin' in the bilge hold! Boy, de' ol' man took the tails to those stow-ways."

Thuk breaks into a deep, loud laugh as the two sit down at a table. He waves to one of the barmaids and orders two mugs of ales and plate full of enough mutton for Lightfeather and himself.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Tyrien, Half-elven Archeress

Bartender.jpg

Grog doesn't stop his wiping of the mug as he looks over the bar at the newcomer. He smirks, an expression that is not making his face any less hideous.

"Wat? Ya lookin' fur a woman dat cheats on har husband? Ha, ha. Ya been tired o' da grog on da ship an' you cum ta see me, Grog, for sumthin' gud."

"Lad, ya be wantin' ork piss ya do. "Or ya can be tryin' da lass's apple brew from da wee folk iffen ya be a weaklin."
He nods in the direction of the half-elven woman sitting alone.

Trixie.jpg

Trixie giggles as she passes by and heads to the kitchen with some uses dishes.

LieraAvatar2.jpg

Tyrien was eating her stew, Trixie had delivered it hot about 10 minutes ago, when she observed some more adventurers coming in. The red-headed one looked to be an experienced archer of a sort, but not anyone she had met previously. She did not hear his words, but she could make out Grog's gruff reply.

Her playful voice rang out as the tavern was mostly empty, "You are hilarious, Grog. Truly a man of wit and stinky humor born of an outhouse. I am sure he remembers your watered down ale that you keep trying to pawn off and wants something else."

The half-elven archeress is still sitting alone at a table near the bar, the cask of Halfling apple mead not even close to being emptied and the used mugs were cleared away.

The young aasimar woman with brown hair wearing only leather armor and a dagger on her belt looks to be a too young to have ever been adventuring before. Not that Tyrien looks much older herself, but her weapons and armor are certainly of obvious craftsmanship to mark her for someone other than inexperienced fodder.

She waits to see if the overweight backpack will be enough to cause the girl to fall off the stool.

Remove ads