[Tavern Thread] The Dunn Wright Inn

Aura

Explorer
Marla looks at Kalgor, then over at the halfling on the chair, showing obvious concern for this turn of events. Her eyes drift back to Kalgor. "Dinner it is," she replies curtly, nodding. Brushing by him on her way to the kitchen, she adds in a subdued voice, "Just, ah..." she pauses, as if changing her mind, "You two be careful."

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Tyrien, Half-elven Archeress

LieraAvatar2.jpg

Tyrien glanced towards the door. Still no sign of Eanos. But she did recognize Kalgor and his typically unsocial attitude. Kitty was not particularly friendly towards her either. She shrugged and considered that perhaps they did not see her sitting by the fireplace.

While she would have liked to wait, she figured that if the red-headed archer did not show up soon she might have to take on her next job with him.

Collecting the mug of apple mead, Tyrien headed towards the private room. She had never heard of the halfling before, nor did she recognize anything about the elf accompanying her.

The half-elven archeress came up behind Kalgor and Kitty. She said, "Hello, you too. It has been awhile."

Know Local (1d20+5=12), Know Geography (Untrained) (1d20+1=6)
[sblock=Mini Stats]Tyrien e'Adrianne
Initiative: +9 Perception: +20 (low-light vision)
AC: 24 (18 flat-footed, 18 Touch)
HP: 64 Current: 64
CMB: +9 CMD: 28(21ff) Fort: +7 Reflex: +13 Will: +5
+2 Will vs. Enchantments
Special: Immune to Magical Sleep
Current Conditions in Effect: PBS, Precise Shot, Enhanced Arrows (+1 Dmg), Ioun Stone illumination (in darkness), Deadly Aim (-2Att/+4dmg), Many Shot, Snap Shot
Current Weapon in Hand: None
Chakrams: 8/8 Remaining

Bardic Performance:
5/5 Rounds Remaining
Spells Remaining: Cantrips: (Message, Resistance, Mending, Prestidigitation)
1st Level 1/2 (Cure Light Wounds, Timely Inspiration)[/sblock]

jkason

First Post
Eanos Setirav, human inquisitor

Eanos came into the chatter of some sort of goings on, and quickly gravitated to Tyrien as a familiar face before asking, "Something interesting going on, yes?"

[sblock=ooc]Ugh. Holidays hate me. Just assume he follows Tyrien in when she goes.[/sblock]

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
"My nose detects a new recipe afoot in the kitchen," Lem the Cook says as he enters the inn. A smile slowly spreads across the unarmed halfling's face. "Excellent!" He plops himself down by the bar, close to where the cooking is conducted as he attempts to slyly take a peek at the goings-on.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Vincenzo sees Lem sniffing and peeking toward the kitchen. Sitting next to him he orders a wine of the southern hills region. he leans over slightly and whispers, "Follow my lead . . . . . "

He gets his wine, stands and walks boldly around the end of the bar toward the kitchen. Grog drops his towel and snags Vincenzo by the collar.

"Where ya thinks you goin purdy boy?"
"Now" Whispers Vincenzo to Lem. Grog seems just as focused on the human fighter as he is on the pouring of a goblet of wine in his other hand.

"Uh, Hi grog! how ya doing today?"

Aura

Explorer
The barmaid, out in the main room working with some other patrons, casts a distrustful eye on the antics from the bar. Vincenzo. Likely culprit.

"Oh, I see trouble has gotten back from the latest job," she remarks, before turning back to what she was doing.

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
Lem gives a wink and grinning thanks to Vincenzo. This was just the opening he needed, albeit unintentional on his companion's part. The halfling slips into the kitchen and cannot help but squeal in delight. "Roc egg powder! Creme de Fungal Berry! Wyvern Eye! Where does he get this stuff!" Lem is staggered and falls to his knees. "I think I died in the last adventure and went to heaven. I think this is what love feels like."

Just then he sees Grog drop Vincenzo and start stalking towards him. "I suppose heaven can wait. I'm feeling quite mortal again." He slips by... barely... and decides to take a seat at the bar again, giving the barmaid a sheepish grin. Lem decides it might be a good idea to stay away from ordering food for now.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
The barmaid, out in the main room working with some other patrons, casts a distrustful eye on the antics from the bar. Vincenzo. Likely culprit.

"Oh, I see trouble has gotten back from the latest job," she remarks, before turning back to what she was doing.
With feet dangling a foot off the floor, he tries to turd and give a retort to the horned waitress, but gets unceremoniously gets dropped to the floor in a grinning heap.

Lem gives a wink and grinning thanks to Vincenzo. This was just the opening he needed, albeit unintentional on his companion's part. The halfling slips into the kitchen and cannot help but squeal in delight. "Roc egg powder! Creme de Fungal Berry! Wyvern Eye! Where does he get this stuff!" Lem is staggered and falls to his knees. "I think I died in the last adventure and went to heaven. I think this is what love feels like."

Just then he sees Grog drop Vincenzo and start stalking towards him. "I suppose heaven can wait. I'm feeling quite mortal again." He slips by... barely... and decides to take a seat at the bar again, giving the barmaid a sheepish grin. Lem decides it might be a good idea to stay away from ordering food for now.

A quick wink to the halfling chef is all of the wish for luck he can give for now. He scrambles to his feet, the halfling is on his heels headed to the bar stools to sit back down safely and bahavedly . . . Albeit with a huge grin on his face.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases