[Tavern Thread] The Dunn Wright Inn

Aura

Explorer
Out on the Floor

Marla the Barmaid
Vincenzo's comment gives the barmaid reason to pause and think, just in time for Devlin's colorful story. "It all makes sense, now," she begins, one hand waving in an animated fashion while the other holds her platter steady, "animals… explosions. Ya, traveling with them would be quite the cause for excitement. Think I'll pass, it's a little safer in here."

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
"Good point, but maybe I need to get to be more famous, like coming back from an adventure that others have not?"

G

Guest 11456

Yosephus Errol Smithe, Cleric of Amenthia, the Healing Hand

A rather tall man comes into the inn. At first he appears human but certain features are just not right. For one his grey hair is so silvery you would almost guess that it was made of silver. His green eyes almost sparkle as if made of emeralds. His tan skin likewise seems to be almost made of spun gold. Indeed after a closer inspection these odd additions to a first impression belies his true heritage of aasimar. The man smiles a big grin and greets everyone with a wave of his arm. "Good day to you all!"

[sblock=Yosephus Mini Stats]Yosephus Errol Smithe
AC: 17 (10 flat-footed, 17 touch)
HP: 12/12
CMB: +0 CMD: 10

Fort: +4 Reflex: +1 Will: +6
Perception: +3 Sense Motive: +9
Initiative: +0

Current Weapon in Hand: Morningstar
Spells:
Orisons: Guidance, Resistance, Virtue
1st Level: Bless, Shield of Faith, CLW (Domain)
Domain Powers Remaining Today:
Rebuke Death: 6/6
Resistant Touch: 6/6
Race Features:
Halo Status: OFF
Incorruptible: 1/1
[/sblock]

resrick

First Post
A rather tall man comes into the inn. At first he appears human but certain features are just not right. For one his grey hair is so silvery you would almost guess that it was made of silver. His green eyes almost sparkle as if made of emeralds. His tan skin likewise seems to be almost made of spun gold. Indeed after a closer inspection these odd additions to a first impression belies his true heritage of aasimar. The man smiles a big grin and greets everyone with a wave of his arm. "Good day to you all!"

"Good day to you sir!" Devlin says to the tall man as he continues his drink and scribbling notes within his notebook. Noticing the peculiar look of this new addition to the inn Devlin cannot help but be inquisitive about the new guest. "You sir are quite the unique gentleman. Where are you from if you don't mind me asking? This is my first time outside my home and just today alone I have discovered so many new things I never knew existed." He sticks his hand out hoping to shake the mans hand. "​The names Devlin my friend."

G

Guest 11456

The tall man nods to Vincenzo. "Thank you! I shall remember that.

He then strides over to Devlin, his hand outstretched for tat handshake and completes the action while speaking. "The name is Yosephus Errol Smithe. I serve my lady, the Healing Hand, Amenthia! I am originally from the village of Whiteoak. But I have also lived in Tritower and most recently here in Venza. Have you heard of my lady, Amenthia?"

resrick

First Post
As he shakes the man's hand a smile brightens his face equally along with the quizzical look and twinkle of excitement behind his eye,"I have not I'm afraid. The dwarves of my hometown were more focused on the master of the forge and the lord of the rocks than of your healing lady. My master who taught me the alchemical arts was not fond of any of the gods to be honest. He believed science should explain everything, but I have kept my mind open to the idea. Is Whiteoak far from here? What were your travels like on your way to here?"

The ever curious halfling continues to spout off questions hoping for more tales and knowledge to be found in the traveler.

G

Guest 11456

"Well! Tritower is about a weeks travel on the Silver Road. The village of Whiteoak is about a day to the eat of Tritower. But as far as travels I have only traveled between Whiteoak and Tritower a handful of times. The trip from Tritower to here I made once a few years ago. I am afraid my travels have not been very interesting. Normally I spend my days seeking out the sick and serving the community."

resrick

First Post
"Ahh so what brings you here then? To travel so far you must have some very important business. Are there some sick among us that need help? IF so I have a few formulae that may be of assistance to you."

Devlin turns from the man mumbling under his breath incoherently as he flips through his formula book.

​"If its poison...the curse could be...maybe with a little willow...."

Remove ads