[Tavern Thread] The Dunn Wright Inn

MerryMortician

Explorer
Caius Aurelius, Soldier of Amenthia

Caius takes several great swallows of his wine and motions for Grog to top it off. He throws some coin on the bar, retrieves his scythe from where he had leaned it against the wall near the door, and then grabs his newly filled wine on the way back to the private meeting room.

[sblock=Caius's Mini Stats]Caius Aurelius
HP: 11/11
AC: 16 FF: 15 T: 11
CMB: +4 CMD: 15
Fort: +3 Reflex: +1 Will: +2
Resistances: Acid (5), Cold (5), Electricity (5)
Perception: +7 S. Motive: +4
Initiative: +1
Conditions in Effect: ---
Weapon in Hand: Scythe
Daylight (Sp): 1/1 remaining
Smite: 1/1 remaining
Consumables: ---
[/sblock]

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Pirvinia von Lichenstein, Human Female

Pirvinia4_zpsd6ee1686.jpg
Farziel_zpsaihyrbov.jpg

Pirvinia smiled as the archer showed up in the inn while the group of rookie adventurers were heading out on a mission. She gestured for Samad to have a seat. "Welcome, Samad. Let me introduce you to my new companion Far'ziel. We were just enjoying a drink while watching the activity."

Far'ziel was examining the flaming drink the barmaid brought. She was enjoying the smoky aroma, inhaling the fumes and flames. She said absently, "Hello."

The sorceress offered some wine and asked, "What have you been up to these past weeks since we returned?"

[sblock=Mini-stats]Privinia von Lichenstein
Initiative:
+9, Perception: +10 (12 with Far'ziel)
AC: 17 (21 w/ Mage Armor) (Touch 14, Flat-footed 14)-> 21 with Mage Armor
HP:
56 Current: 56
CMD: 16, Fort: +7, Ref: +8, Will: +9
Conditions in Effect: Eschew Materials, PBS, Precise Shot, Ring of Sustenance, Mage Armor

Weapon in Hand: None
Spells Remaining: 1st Level: 8/8, 2nd Level: 8/8, 3rd Level 8/8, 4th Level 5/5

Far'ziel
Initiative:
+6 Senses: darkvision; Perception: +12
AC: 26 (Touch 15, flat-footed 22) -> 30 with Mage Armor
HP:
28 Current: 22
Fort: +4, Ref: +5, Will: +6
Conditions in effect: Improved Evasion, Empathic Link, Mage Armor, Immune Fire, Vulnerable to Cold, DR5/Magic
SLAs: 1x/Hour--Scorching Ray [Att: +7, dmg: 4d6],
1/day--heat metal (DC 14), summon (level 2, 1 fire mephit 25%)
Weapon in Hand: 2 Claws [Att: +6, dmg: 1d3+1]
Special Attack: Breath Weapon (15-ft cone, 1d8 fire, DC13 half, every 4 rounds)

Combat Trained Light Horse
Initiative: +2 Senses: low-light vision, Scent; Perception: +6
AC: 13 (Touch 9, flat-footed 13)
HP: 15 Current: 15
Fort: +6, Ref: +5, Will: +1
Conditions in effect: War-trained, 50ft movement
Weapon in Hand: 2 Hooves [Att: +3, dmg: 1d4+3][/sblock]

Sezarious

Explorer
"Hmmph, that was easier than I thought... Well this whole endeavour should be a piece of cake then". Oh Regar... Nothing is ever that easy. He took one last look around the inn and followed the man into the back rooms, a little too cocky for his own good...

Sezarious

Explorer
Just about a minute after leaving for the back room, Regar comes storming out in a fluster chatting to himself "-is going to be crucial to my acid cantrip, then I need to make sure I have extra food for the trip! And none of that dried meat garbage that gives me the runs! Ohhh no, I need good QUALITY food for a long-" By this time, the ranting elf-boy has left the room.

Commander_Fallout

First Post
Samad sat, "Traveling, exploring, mainly. I decided to take Horse for a ride, and ended up going as far east as the Harran. I did not enter though, one look was enough to tell me why we'd left at all, aha and I'd decided I'd been gone long enough, and took a different route back."

He nodded respectfully to Far'ziel, "Ay-salam alaykum," before looking back to the pyromancer, "And what of you? I take it things have been calm around here?"

perrinmiller

Adventurer

Farziel_zpsaihyrbov.jpg

Pirvinia shrugged at the question. "Oh, I have not spent much time here in the tavern during this past month. I have done some shopping and dealing with the merchants of Arcane Row."

Far'ziel cleared her throat.

The sorceress nodded and smiled at her familiar, continuing, "Of course, I did let Mazi retire and released her from my service. I was then free to perform the rituals to summon my new friend. I have been showing her around the city and the sights."

The mephit added, "Yeah, we are checking things out and showing me the interesting things. I am hoping we get to do something fun." She inhaled more of the flaming fumes while the liquor in the mug was burning.

Initiative:
HP:
Conditions in Effect: Eschew Materials, PBS, Precise Shot, Ring of Sustenance, Mage Armor

Far'ziel
Initiative:
HP:
Conditions in effect: Improved Evasion, Empathic Link, Mage Armor, Immune Fire, Vulnerable to Cold, DR5/Magic

Aura

Explorer
Tamarie the Songweaver
With a somewhat bemused grin, Tamarie bade the group and the young wizard farewell with a wave. "Good luck with the mission and the hat," she throws in, even though they are well gone. Turning back, she sees the wide open table, chairs pulled out and since vacated, and sighs.

Commander_Fallout

First Post
Watching the mephit inhale the crackling fumes reminded the nomad of something. He pulled out a pipe and began stuffing it with tobacco. He looking over to Pirvinia and implored, "I hope you do not mind. I myself used to think this was a nasty habit, but, after so many weeks with naught to pass the time, I've seem to have fallen into it's steely grasp."

Lighting the bowl, he took a long puff, before regarding the demon of sorts. Exhaling over his shoulder, he turned back and asked, "So if mind not I ask, what are you? You look Efreeti, but you are no djinn."

sunshadow21

Explorer
Thuvian Darklight, wizard 7

The door opens and a figure with a reasonably well used hooded cloak hesitates for a very long moment before finally stepping in and letting the door close. The figure starts to go to a corner table, but after a few slow steps, turns toward the bar, where the hood is pulled back to reveal a tiefling. Every movement, along with his body language, exudes fatigue and weariness as Thuvian sits down at the bar. After a few moments, Grog tells Marla, "You owe me a silver, told you this one would be back." Thuvian just scowls as a small black and gold viper disembarks from folds of the cloak and claims a piece of the bar as its own, observing the rest of the room from it's selected territory, and clearly fighting the urge to fully explore this new and exciting place. It's only held back by the restraining arm of it's master and a bowl of warm milk that soon appears. For his part, Thuvian takes in the room and it's inhabitants with a slightly distant and very weary look that shows that his mind is not entirely focused on his present surroundings.

perrinmiller

Adventurer

Farziel_zpsaihyrbov.jpg

Pirvinia did not appear to mind the smoking. She was becoming used to the smell after hanging around Far’ziel. The tobacco or whatever Samad had lit up was better than the brimstone type aroma from the mephit. But if it bothered her too much, she always had a prestidigitation cantrip to clean the air around.

Far’ziel held the flaming mug with her small hands around it, unconcerned about the heat, like she was cradling something fragile. She replied, “I am a mephit.”

Pirvnia added, “A fire mephit to be more exact. As you can see she enjoys the flames and is immune to being hurt by them. In fact, the flames would heal her if she became wounded.”

The mephit commented, “These flames smell… intoxicating.” Her face was close enough over the mug that the tongues of flame from inside were tickling her nose.

Initiative:
HP:

Far'ziel
Initiative:
HP:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases