[Tavern Thread] The Dunn Wright Inn

perrinmiller

Adventurer
The Sword and the Fallen Angel - Recruitment Closed

Jael Kedric smiles in polite greeting to the newcomers. But he silently watches and observes the antics and banter for a few moments before turning away to quietly ask Grog the bartender, "Are all these adventurers a little crazy? I think I need a stiff drink, got any whiskey?"
SirKedric.jpg

Grog grunts in either acknowledgment or agreement and goes to get some whiskey for the priest."Dey all need ta be wee bit crazy, heh, heh. Har ya go padre." He sets a small glass of whiskey on the counter top for the priest.

Bartender.jpg

[sblock=GM Comments]I think I will close recruiting. I have Izzik (2nd), Pari(2nd), Garnet(2nd), Heinrich(2nd), Ausk(1st), and Maia(1st).

This assumes that Maia is interested and agrees to the rules, of course. I don't know of any other 2nd level characters out there that might be interested. With 2 companions (8 total tokens) the party will be a little crowded, but should have enough fire-power.

I will need a picture for Ausk and Maia. I didn't see one on the Wiki yet.

I will try to get an initial post ready for the IC thread in the next few days, but I am so far behind in my other games that I have to hold off.[/sblock]

Walking Dad

First Post
The door of the tavern opens and beside of the smells and noises of the city, a finely dressed half-orc enters.

"Hello, my name is Vermag and I would like to get one more of your delicate meals why I wait for my employees to return." The half-orc announces in a pleasant baritone voice.

OOC: NPC, waiting for the end of the Sunken Temple adventure.

mfloyd3

Explorer
As the priest turns to the bartender for a much-needed drink, Garnet turns to Pari. "Is it always so easy for adventurers to find work here?" she asks, taking a pull of her ale. "I haven't even had time to finish a round!"

Last edited:

perrinmiller

Adventurer
The Sword and the Fallen Angel - Recruitment

GM: Jael Kedric didn't go anywhere since he has been standing next to the bar counter right next to Garnet and Pari. They are not at a table, so Grog is already nearby and the padre just turned around to talk to him. Since there are about eight beings crowded around, I imagine some are now occupying a nearby table as well.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Heinrich drinks deeply and finishes his mug. "Ist mein dritten Bier" He holds up 2 fingers and his thumb. A serveriong girs sees his hand up and next thing he knows his is serverd 3 ales.

"Ooops. I say only i have just finished my third ale. *sigh* He pays for the three ales and passes the other two to Peri and Garnet. "Lost in translation I guess"

Aldern Foxglove

First Post
Izzik winks at Heinrich, "Ah well, a mistake that brings more booze is a happy enough one I would say! I feel in the need of a little social lubricant myself. Shy and retiring fellow that I am. Hey Marla, can I get a double measure of vodka? And a triple in a bowl for Aressa if you could. And whatever Ausk and Maia here are drinking."

He grins, "So everyone knows I am a summoner right? You know cast a few spells, summon a fantastically moody beast from the beyond, and occasionally sub in an assortment of mainly celestial whossits. What do you folks do? Heinrich you a spellcaster? And fire right? That or you really love a certain orange root vegetable."

He nods to Pari, "And sorry Master gnome I don't think I caught your name, but can I assume you are a druid? Maybe a ranger? You see I am nosey person so I need to know these things."

Marla places the bowl of vodka on a stoll for Aressa, who laps away at its contents shaking her head. Then the barmiad hands Izzik a pewter cup which he knocks back, his eyes going bright.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
"Allow me to demonstrate:"

He walks over to the unlit fireplace and says " Fuego!" and a scorching blast of fire from the elemental plane is released from his hand to the logs, catching them into a roraing blaze!

Sudedenly the flames reach out of the hearth and wrap them selfves around the wizard in its immolation!!!!

"This ist not an illusion. zee flames are real."

After a round, the flames return to the hearth and he returns to the table, the hearth now containg a cheerful warmth about it as the fire burns.

sunshadow21

Explorer
"A pleasure to meet you all I am sure." Ausk greets the others in the group. "Ale will be fine for me. I tend to prefer a more martial role in combat, but I seem to have gained the power to utilize limited forms of magic. Oh, and the surprisingly bold little weasel is Alfred, though I usually just call him Alf. I found alone and helpless in one of the places I passed through to get here, and decided that both he and I could benefit from the companionship; he seems to agree as he continues to choose to live contentedly in his little pouch."

sunshadow21

Explorer
"Allow me to demonstrate:"

He walks over to the unlit fireplace and says " Fuego!" and a scorching blast of fire from the elemental plane is released from his hand to the logs, catching them into a roraing blaze!

Sudedenly the flames reach out of the hearth and wrap them selfves around the wizard in its immolation!!!!

"This ist not an illusion. zee flames are real."

After a round, the flames return to the hearth and he returns to the table, the hearth now containg a cheerful warmth about it as the fire burns.

"Impressive feat I must say. The voices keep telling me that they are capable of such deeds themselves, but I have yet to see them do so. They claim a lot of things and use a lot of words that make no sense to my poor addled brain, so it is hard for me to tell if they are serious or if they just like taunting me for some reason."

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases