[Tavern Thread] The Dunn Wright Inn

nothingpoetic

First Post
With a small laugh, Chaucer sets down the red wine the waitress brought him and said, Walk, ha! I am lucky to be able to relieve myself. That overgrown maggot missed a couple of treasured possessions by mere finger widths. That is not an experience I wish to replicate my friend. Chaucer claps Aradra on the back as they share the joke.

After taking another sip, he turns around and looks at the table and says loudly, So, did I miss Vermag, did we get paid, what do we need to do to put our time underground behind us officially?

Walking Dad

First Post
Vermag, Half-Orc NPC

Just as Chaucer spoke those words, Vermag returns to the tavern. It is nearly impossible to mistake him for someone else.

"My Watch contacts told me you did a fine job. Even double duty, by rescuing the other girls. I like that initiative."
Vermag hands over small pouches filled to the bursting point to the adventurers who braced the Sunken Temple.
"I leave the ones for the others with the host of this house. Good luck. If I have something else for you I will find you ;)"
With that, he leaves the inn again.

GandalfMithrandir

First Post
Elros accepts the bag of coins "Well! Thank you! This should be enough for a new bow!" he says "I'll be back" he says, as he exits the tavern

[Sblock=OOC]I'm off to buy a Masterwork Composite Longbow (+2 STR Bonus)[/sblock]

Aldern Foxglove

First Post
Raynucio sighs, inspects the blade he is working on intently and gives it one last rub down with a rag before rising. He moves over and reads the note wearing a sneer, "Discrete? Ha."

He stalks over to room three and enters glowering at the small man waiting inside. "I am Raynucio Hernando Vega, if you need bloody work done you would do well to hire me - there are none better at it. I am not a diplomat, I am not a detective, I am a warrior and a killer."

[sblock=OOC]
Raynucio is 1st level, half way to 2nd. But he is a very tough 1st level character, and I am a big fan of dangerous adventures. Be warned he has a 7 charisma reflected in the fact that he is an arrogant thug with a thin veneer of nobility.[/sblock]

jackslate45

First Post
Aradra, Level 2 Ranger

Aradra follows the man named Raynucio into the back room, leaning against the wall in the back. He will wait to be addressed before speaking up

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Kalinn strides boldly through the doors just in time to hear the bartender's directions to the note, and to see Raynucio and the other head to the back. She slips quietly into the room behind the other two and takes a place by the wall.

[sblock=OOC]Same situation as Raynucio, only not quite as tough as I'm not nearly so good at optimization as AF. Still, as long as you're leveling in game she should be able to do OK, and I've really been wanting to get into some longer adventures.[/sblock]

jackslate45

First Post
Aradra Level 2

OCC: What love interest?!

Aradra sees another person walk into the room as well. He notices that her eyes sweep over "Ray" with acknowledgment before taking a spot on the wall.

Clearly I'm the new guy...

EDIT: Do we have an IC for RP?

maquise

First Post
Mandalo returns, and upon seeing Raynucio and Kalinn, heads over to them.

OOC: Willing to participate in a possibly harder encounter. Halfway to level 2.

galahad0430

First Post
The small man looks up as Raynucio enters the room. He aslo notices the others enter while Raynucio is giving his little introduction.

After Raynucio finishes speaking the man gives him a slightly sardonic look and says, " Yes, quite." He motions to the others, "you may all have a seat. I would like to know something of each of your specialties. The venture I am proposing will need a proficient group."

He looks around and raises an eyebrow with a questioing look, "I would hope that a person of some diplomatic skill and maybe with some healing magics would be among you?"

[sblock=ooc] I can accomodate some first levels as long as they are near to leveling, but be warned some of the encounters can be a bit tough and the first part is semi-sandbox style. I would realy like there to be at least one level 2 cleric if possible. Depending on the strategies your group uses there will be time for resting in the first part between encounters so that wil help. Also, I will be able to let characters level while in the first part. Between the two parts there will also be a chance to level.[/sblock]

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases