[BoVD] Am I missing it?

Nightchilde-2

First Post
Am I just not seeing it (which is possible, considering how little sleep I had last night) or is the CR modifier for the skeleton bone warrior template (gah, name escapes me, bone creature?) missing?

If so, any word on what it is?

Hmm, I'm not looking at it either, but you should be able to figure out the CR adjustment based on the sample bone creature ( I think it was a bugbear ? ) It's probably "same as base creature+1".

Crothian: My guess for alignment is "always evil"

More importantly: Who put Demogorgon and Orcus on the starvation diets?

Most importantly: How the hell to I get the glue off my book that the "Uber" warning sticker left on? This stuff is WAY more potent than your average price tag gun sticker...

I now feel badly for teasing someone on these boards earlier about having trouble opening the sealed pages of Dragon 300. Forgive me?

Nightchilde-2

First Post
BigFreekinGoblinoid said:
Hmm, I'm not looking at it either, but you should be able to figure out the CR adjustment based on the sample bone creature ( I think it was a bugbear ? ) It's probably "same as base creature+1".

Clever lad (or lass..who can tell?). I probably would have noticed that myself if I'd gotten more than 2 hours' sleep. Duh on me! Thanks, tho.

Most importantly: How the hell to I get the glue off my book that the "Uber" warning sticker left on? This stuff is WAY more potent than your average price tag gun sticker...

I now feel badly for teasing someone on these boards earlier about having trouble opening the sealed pages of Dragon 300. Forgive me?

It's Glue of Vile Stickiness.

AngelTears

First Post
rubbing alcohol will remove the nasty warning sticker glue. It may leave a stain though. Although I guess that the sticker glue has bonded with the cover so much that it will leave a grease stain anyways.

-Angel Tears

Latency

First Post

I used a hairdryer and the sticker and glue came off no worries. might want to try that.

Hope it helps. :)

PS was your BoVD sticker stuck smack dab in the middle of the cover like mine.

Latency said:

I used a hairdryer and the sticker and glue came off no worries. might want to try that.

Hope it helps. :)

PS was your BoVD sticker stuck smack dab in the middle of the cover like mine.

The sticker was in a corner, and I would have just left the darn thing on if one corner wasn't already coming up...

Thanks for the suggestions. Perhaps I'll try the rubbing alcohol. I'm not quite sure how to employ the hairdryer though.

I just hope my wife doesn't come home and find me in the bathroom with her hairdryer, rubbing alcohol, and a book o' vile darkness... There's gonna be some splainin' to do Lucy!

Last edited:

Griswold

First Post

GOO Gone works wonders, removes grease, stickers, tar, gum, crayons and tape!

G.

Dragongirl

First Post
I just hope my wife doesn't come home and find me in the bathroom with her hairdryer, rubbing alcohol, and a book o' vile darkness... There's gonna be some splainin' to do Lucy!

ROFL :D

Remove ads