Thieves World

Crothian

First Post
Re: Niko Monk

Endur said:
I have to agree that I thought of Niko as being some sort of Monk type character. Or perhaps Maat is similar to Ki.

Tom

Excellent, so we have Niko as a Monk. That will help when I write him up. Thanks. :)

Dragongirl

First Post
Crothian said:
Feats

I know, there are too many feats as is, but these all can only be taken at first level. They aren't meant to be powerful, they are meant to further develope characters. . . .
Instead of making these feats, why don't you make them background. Sorta like the region based skills in the FRCS?

Crothian

First Post
Dragongirl said:

Instead of making these feats, why don't you make them background. Sorta like the region based skills in the FRCS?

I'm not familiar with how they do that in FRCS, can you be more specific?

Crothian

First Post
Classes and races are updated. Not many changes, more listeing all the stuff I need to do.

Anything specific or general people want to see? I'm planning some essay's covering different topics that should help explain how a typical TW campaign can work and the adventures. Much and many things more to do :D

Dragongirl

First Post
Crothian said:
I'm not familiar with how they do that in FRCS, can you be more specific?
Well in the FRCS they have it broken down into various regions. You can choose which region you are from and you are given an automatic language, a list of bonus languages to choose from, a list of new feats you can gain at 1st level if you choose, and starting equipment.

When I was looking at your feats list, it looked like a lot of them could be backgrounds. Just let someone choose one of those as their background and they can start out with those minor bonuses to skills.

Edit : Where I said feats at 1st level, let me clarify. You can choose one of these as your 1st level feat, if you choose.

Last edited:

Crothian

First Post
Dragongirl said:
Well in the FRCS they have it broken down into various regions. You can choose which region you are from and you are given an automatic language, a list of bonus languages to choose from, a list of new feats you can gain at 1st level if you choose, and starting equipment.

When I was looking at your feats list, it looked like a lot of them could be backgrounds. Just let someone choose one of those as their background and they can start out with those minor bonuses to skills.

Edit : Where I said feats at 1st level, let me clarify. You can choose one of these as your 1st level feat, if you choose.

That could be fun to do, to represent the differences in growing up in the different areas of Sanctuary as well as the different areas of the world. Thanks!! :D

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases