Even Newer(er) Tavern Thread: The Hanged Man

Luinnar

First Post
"Hail hairy one. I too have encountered those that refer to themselves as immortal and have sent them to Helheim. I have recently slain a goliath warrior of great skill. As for a dragon? I have never encounter such a creature, nor a lich. I harken from the land of ice and snow, the dragons would not do well in such a climate. As for your accomplishments, they seem many. A strong warrior you appear to be my good man" Sigarr replies, accepting the invitation.

"Ah, it appears that some has imbibed too much mead, unless you are Loki in disguise attempting to confuse me. I may not be Vor, but I do know we do not share any ancestry" he replies.

"Ah, it appears that my skills are needed. I shall accompany you on this quest and afterwards mayhap you shall help me" the brawny half-giant states, gathering his unique weapon and following the others out.
White Dragons (not to be confused with Wight Dragons) are ice dragons and live in cold climates. They are fond of eating, sleeping on huge piles of treasure and joining bards on quests. Sharpe says sagely.

As for Loki, I never met him but I bet he would be fun at parties!

Is Cyr in the tavern? I don't think any of Jezebel's other former companions except Sir Exsixten are still active in L4W, but if they are, Ilse looks exactly like her.

Deva looks up at all the commotion and spots familiar face in the entrance. Waving her over he holds the chair for Jezebel.

"Hello, again. What can I get you?"
After bringing the drinks over
"What have you been doing since we parted?"

OOC: Cyr is in the tavern, but not exactly active. My time is spent leveling newly paragoned shaman and trying to destroy an ancient dragon :)

Voda Vosa

First Post
Vermitrax's eyes catch on the newcomers quickly, with predatory ease. "You and you" he says, pointing in turns at Ilse and Boris, "Come, I have a proposition for you, young ones. Time is at the essence, hurry."

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Sitting in a table near everyone else, totally unnoticed until he speaks, an unassuming man just says Undead are anathema and must be made to take their Final Rest.
OOC: As I said elsewhere, just remembered that my level 8 executioner/warlock is in the tavern. Funny that even I would overlook him.

CaBaNa

First Post
"Ah, it appears that my skills are needed. I shall accompany you on this quest and afterwards mayhap you shall help me" the brawny half-giant states, gathering his unique weapon and following the others out.

Ha! Yes! Lauto plans something big, sends someone big. Lauto plans something huge, sends two big people. I'm looking forward to this pilgrimage. The shifter salutes Vimak and then Sigarr, bashing his shield and each side of Whiggins before exiting. Neither the shifter nor his pack-mate look to be bothered by the resounding clash of flail on plate-mail.

Phoenix8008

First Post
The front door of the tavern opens, and a large figure ducks down to enter through the doorway. After straightening back up and closing the door, its obvious that this newcomer stands over 7 feet tall. Liquid black eyes stare out from the dark hood at the crowd and take everything in. Seeing the sign and its instructions for all to name themselves upon entry, a deep voice like two boulders grinding together speaks a single word: "Kurnos"

The long grey robes and heavy hood block out most features of this newcomer, but the observant among the crowd notice hooves instead of feet below the hem and a scent of musk suddenly in the air point towards the likelyhood of this person being a minotaur. But the hood hanging over the head defies this thought since there is no way to fit the horns typical of a minotaur beneath that hood.

The hood turns from side to side, looking around the room as if uncertain of what to do now. After taking a deep breath to center himself, he steps with purpose to the bar. Not trusting the regular bar stool to support him, he points at something behind the bar and waits for the bartender to serve him a large mug which he carries with him to the wall nearby. Facing the wall, he turns to one side and lets his legs twist under him until he is sitting on the floor in lotus position facing out at the room.

Lifting one brown furred hand up, Kurnos pulls his hood back to take a drink from his large mug. He is indeed a minotaur. Strangely though, his horns have been cut off or ground down to very short stumps. He seems to be waiting for something to happen. He waits with patience, though it seems tinged with uncertainty.

OOC: Here is Kurnos, the Minotaur Monk! Volunteering for Voda Vosa's adventure if there is room still. Just submitted today for approvals. I understand I cant earn any XP until I have 2 approvals and that I can only join the adventure with DM's approval.

Last edited:

jbear

First Post
Vermitrax's eyes catch on the newcomers quickly, with predatory ease. "You and you" he says, pointing in turns at Ilse and Boris, "Come, I have a proposition for you, young ones. Time is at the essence, hurry."
Boris nods at Vermitrax' words. He turns on his heels and follows him out with a single comment as he replaces his helmet upon his head. "Another test awaits us."

OOC: There is no adventure thread up yet, right?

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases